• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

I have decided to main ZSS.

Status
Not open for further replies.

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
Just use the Random button at Hobo. ;)

wWw Dazwa

#BADMAN
You can't get ZSS on Random =(

At least I don't remember ever getting her on random when I first started playing...but playing random (when I first started playing Brawl) led me to trying her out and deciding to main her afterwards. If I'm wrong then my story is me failing =(

Adapt

Smash Lord
Has anyone ever tried holding shield while they pick random and see if ZSS ever shows up?

I know you cant get her on random normally

Anth0ny

Smash Master
LMAO Hylian you sound exactly like Ken. Except you are extremely active in the Brawl scene. I'm sure that you will deliver on your claims. GL, and I can't wait to see some vids.

fkacyan

Smash Hero
LMAO Hylian you sound exactly like Ken. Except you are extremely active in the Brawl scene. I'm sure that you will deliver on your claims. GL, and I can't wait to see some vids.
Who are all these people meatriding Hylian, and why are they doing it in our forums?

Hylian

Not even death can save you from me
Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
Just use the Random button at Hobo. ;)
Haha. I used the Random Button the first match of the grand finals at the Waco tournament XD.
Who are all these people meatriding Hylian, and why are they doing it in our forums?
Be nice haha. This isn't nearly as bad as other occasions. I apoligize for bringing more people to your forum if it upsets you :).
Dunno, it's annoying.
You should go read my profile msgs, or stand behind my back when I get on AIM. This is nothing >_<.

fkacyan

Smash Hero
Be nice haha. This isn't nearly as bad as other occasions. I apoligize for bringing more people to your forum if it upsets you
What upsets me is people who don't know how ZSS is played giving you props for something you haven't done yet. Hell, you could probably do what we do already and they'd have no idea.

DeliciousCake

Smash Lord
3DS FC
4313-1513-6404
What upsets me is people who don't know how ZSS is played giving you props for something you haven't done yet. Hell, you could probably do what we do already and they'd have no idea.
^This. Nothing against you Hylian. Anger is pointed towards the random people coming in here.

Snakeee

Smash Master
General post of Hylian meatriders : OMG HYLIAN YOU'RE AMAZING HAVE MAH BABYS!!!

General post of ZSS mains: Hmm, this could be interesting I wonder what he's talking about.

My post: Why did this guy make a topic for this like we're all supposed to all know who he is and be hyped that he's maining ZSS? Sorry to offend you, I have heard of you but I hate when people hype themselves up like this. I am somewhat interested to see what you're talking about though.

Boolossus

Smash Ace

General post of ZSS mains: Hmm, this could be interesting I wonder what he's talking about.

My post: Why did this guy make a topic for this like we're all supposed to all know who he is and be hyped that he's maining ZSS? Sorry to offend you, I have heard of you but I hate when people hype themselves up like this. I am somewhat interested to see what you're talking about though.
The third one has the second one included in the end. =P I do agree with the last part, hyping oneself up too much can be annoying. It seemed to work though, this thread has reached 4 pages in only 2 days.

Anyways, I have seen your Samus videos, so I know that you're a good player. I hope these Zero Suit Samus videos are as good as... well, I hope that they're good. And GL withe the tournament, I hope that you do well.

wWw Dazwa

#BADMAN

Dazwa's post: Acts like Hayato

Snakeee

Smash Master
Heh, I was waiting to see a bunch of angry posts, but I'm happy to see this. My vids are mostly old and kind of bad actually. One of the only decent ones is actually from wifi ironically. Thanks though.

EDIT: that was towards the other guy, not Dazwa...whos posts always baffle me.

doomweasel

Smash Cadet
EDIT: that was towards the other guy, not Dazwa...whos posts always baffle me.
I don't have that problem. I can't understand what I'm saying half the time, let alone what anyone else says:confused:

Anyway, so if I decided to main Zero Suit, what would you suggest I do? I don't know if anyone's asked that in this thread, but I'm trying to find a topic for my post, sooo...

7thFonon

Smash Apprentice
I want to see this new play-style of Zero Suit Samus. I need to see how to effectively incorporate smashes, like literally 99% of my moves are all tilts and B's, well except for when I'm in the air xD. But I want to see this, I've been thinking for the past two months of things that I've never seen before.

Hylian

Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103

It's fine. Your response is reasonable, and I agree with your views. I would say I certainly did this for attention. I'm not trying to hide anything though, I just do things like this so that I can immediatly get to know the smaller communities I am joining.
I like to have fun, and I like to contribute to the community. I'm doing both in this topic. Fun first obviously :). I mean no disrespect to any Zamus main. My first post kinda sounded like: "You are all playing ZSS wrong and I am amazing".

Which is how I wanted it to sound, but not at all what I ment :). The community at large will almost always do more for a character than one person ever will.

<3 Intellegent posters with personality.

Snakeee

Smash Master
It's cool Hylian, I mean it kind of annoyed me yet it's not as bad as some of the completely pointless topics people have made here.

I do a lot of things with ZSS myself that hardly anyone (if anyone) else has incorporated. None of it is in my vids, and I have to say people are usually shocked when I do them in tourney. So, I wouldn't be surprised if what you're talking about is something I already do....and in which case I'd be a little mad if you tried to take the credit. This has already happened with Claw...that's what I get for not having a video camera -_-

Hylian

Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
It's cool Hylian, I mean it kind of annoyed me yet it's not as bad as some of the completely pointless topics people have made here.

I do a lot of things with ZSS myself that hardly anyone (if anyone) else has incorporated. None of it is in my vids, and I have to say people are usually shocked when I do them in tourney. So, I wouldn't be surprised if what you're talking about is something I already do....and in which case I'd be a little mad if you tried to take the credit. This has already happened with Claw...that's what I get for not having a video camera -_-
I'm not here to claim anything :).

I'm here to learn.

Mizar

Smash Ace
Eventhough I don't even play ZSS, I'm curious about what my ''fear'' is going to be when I fight a ZSS.
VID NAO HYLIAN?

Mizar

Smash Ace

Oh and if you DO want to take credit, gimme a replay vid or play me in a match. I can record it for ya ;D

Bouse

Smash Ace
I'm not here to claim anything :).

I'm here to learn.
That's good, we all like Snakeee more anyway. :psycho:

It's okay Snakeee... I'm buying a capture device soon, and heading to NJ based tournies soon...

Math.
Can you do it?

fkacyan

Smash Hero
That's good, we all like Snakeee more anyway. :psycho:

It's okay Snakeee... I'm buying a capture device soon, and heading to NJ based tournies soon...

Math.
Can you do it?
Everybody will finally be able to see how bad my matchup knowledge vs Sonics is?

Poo.

NeoZero

Smash Apprentice
It's okay, you're probably not worse off then me vs. my friends sheik. I just can't catch that bugger for some reason O.o

Either way, I too am excited about Hylian's claim. Too bad I won't be at the tournie, I'd like to see exactly what will happen... maybe when I visit the states sometimes.

DeliciousCake

Smash Lord
3DS FC
4313-1513-6404
WAAA WHOOOOO WAAAA WHOOOO GRAMMAR POLICE <3

Obviously, I'm here for the fun. :)
Eventhough I don't even play ZSS, I'm curious about what my ''fear'' is going to be when I fight a ZSS.
VID NAO HYLIAN?
Oh and if you DO want to take credit, gimme a replay vid or play me in a match. I can record it for ya ;D
Stop failing. Don't post multiple times in succession when nobody has addressed you or given you reason to make another post. USE THE EDIT FEATURE.

i.E.

Smash Apprentice
Thanks for being an a** and not telling us what you found Hylian. You teasing sonofa *****.

lol :p excited to see what you've found.
*waits*

highandmightyjoe

Smash Ace
I think the difference in this is and the Ken post is in the character. Alot of people play Marth and the Marth boards here are pretty active. Zamus on the other hand has pretty much died out recently and nothing new is being discussed. I find it much easier to believe that someone has revolutionized her as opposed to doing the same with Marth.

And I certainly hope that is the case. I started out maining Zamus but ended up switching over to DeDeDe when things started to get stale. I only recently picked her back up as a secondary/casual character. If you truly do change things as much as you claim, then I could very easily come back around to the character.

No pressure.

FBM

Smash Apprentice
It's fine. Your response is reasonable, and I agree with your views. I would say I certainly did this for attention. I'm not trying to hide anything though, I just do things like this so that I can immediatly get to know the smaller communities I am joining.
I like to have fun, and I like to contribute to the community. I'm doing both in this topic. Fun first obviously :). I mean no disrespect to any Zamus main. My first post kinda sounded like: "You are all playing ZSS wrong and I am amazing".

Which is how I wanted it to sound, but not at all what I ment :). The community at large will almost always do more for a character than one person ever will.

<3 Intellegent posters with personality.
This post makes me respect your first post (and you) more. I'm quite keen to see your ZSS playstyle; I've always felt like she was underrated, but I'm not quite the player enough to prove it on any meaningful scale. As long as you share you're knowledge, I'll be happy. :chuckle:

That said, I wish Snakeee would show us some of his tricks too, though I understand the desire to keep your secrets under wraps.

Miles.

Smash Champion
For the record.

Ken said "I MIGHT revolutionize the way Marth is played, or I just might suck really bad too."

And Hylian I am excited to see what you do with Zero Clothes Samus.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom