• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

I have decided to main ZSS.

Status
Not open for further replies.

•Col•

Smash Champion
Hmm... I don't even play as ZSS, but you have piqued my interest... Hurry up and go to a tournament so we can see some vids... D:

Johnthegalactic

Smash Lord
this patience thing is really starting to draw on my patience.

Prediction...
Hylian: liek zomg zero s00t zamus can wavedash

Other ZS Samus users: liek omg hylian we are so happy now

just trying to make a few people smile, don't get offended

ph00tbag

C(ϾᶘϿ)Ͻ
this patience thing is really starting to draw on my patience.

Prediction...
Hylian: liek zomg zero s00t zamus can wavedash

Other ZS Samus users: liek omg hylian we are so happy now

just trying to make a few people smile, don't get offended
Watch it be some convoluted, 13-input per frame technique that takes months to learn, but we all learn it anyway, because we're ridiculous like that.

Kips

Smash Ace
Even if it took months to learn, if it improves my ZSS game then I'd practice until my thumbs fell off. Even after a month or two of play it's still hard to break my Melee habits and my Brawl game sucks. Hylian for president!

Johnthegalactic

Smash Lord
Watch it be some convoluted, 13-input per frame technique that takes months to learn, but we all learn it anyway, because we're ridiculous like that.
lol, oh, and the word convoluted is a cool word.

Even if it took months to learn, if it improves my ZSS game then I'd practice until my thumbs fell off. Even after a month or two of play it's still hard to break my Melee habits and my Brawl game sucks. Hylian for president!
After several years, I still have yet to break my Smash 64 habits...j/k. my melee habits will never leave, because I still play melee...my smash bros routine is like that song by the annoying disney brat...best of both worlds...yeah...she is still a brat though

Bouse

Smash Ace
Impossible to learn?

Infinitely more difficult to execute?

I'm in.

Marth Xero

Smash Cadet
Yay, I'm newish to ZSS so before I get somewhat-moderately decent I could learn this secret you've got in hiding.
I suck at Brawl, so it better be somewhat easy to do. ^_^

Nike.

Smash Hero
Hylian, will you be using zamus at HOBO and/or the SA tourny on the 20th? If yes to SA, then I'll be sure to have those matches recorded. Including yours and rayz' mm's against alex (if you do it)

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
I don't think he used ZSS at the tourney, maybe he did in some of the matches I couldn't see and I know he certainly didn't use her against me, but you will have to ask him.

Nike.

Smash Hero
"also happy to see Hylian is stickin to G&W and not using ic or other characters"
-some random person at the tourny with him

"Well, I would of used IC's, but I had to play against a MK every single round except two."
-hylian

Next tourny should be september20 and ima be at that one recording matches the entire day

Marth Xero

Smash Cadet
I would rather not, if something turned her into a broken character, it would be nice to have it as something only a dedicated user can learn, otherwise, we would end up like Snake or Meta.
Ok then, let's spread rumors and and fake that it's some kind of impossible tech, and then tell all of us more respectable (wait, what?) people that it's as simple as wavedashing.

Just don't tell anybody, that'll ruin it :|

DeliciousCake

Smash Lord
3DS FC
4313-1513-6404
I love Hylian hyped all this **** up and now there's nothing to show for it. Sucks for all you non-ZSS mains and the rest of us get a good laugh out of it. Close the thread now.

Snakeee

Smash Master
I say bring on the Metas there's only two I've lost to in tourney, Forte, and he barely beat me in the games....his DI is too good survived Side B at like 130% >_> ... and the other was Omnigamer, freaking timer ran out in round 3 :(.

Hylian

Not even death can save you from me
Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
September 20th.

Rebelli0n

Smash Cadet
mmm....kk

I have been training with her since before the game came out in america. I play completly differently then most of you, and I will change how ZSS is played. I WILL win the next tournament I attend using ZSS, and there will be videos. I have discovered something amazing. It's not a combo, or anything like that really, but it will blow your mind and it will make people respect, even fear ZSS.

Discuss.
Heh, Id really like to see some vids on this. Hard to imagine someone coming in and changing how every one plays zss lol. Or found something thats totally new that no one else has used or has been using. Honestly I hope you prove me wrong (=

ChivalRuse

Smash Hero
Did you find an inescapable combo or something? How appropriate it would be if Zero Suit Samus had a zero to death combo...

Note: All combos in Brawl are CGs or glitches.

doomweasel

Smash Cadet
Heh, Id really like to see some vids on this. Hard to imagine someone coming in and changing how every one plays zss lol. Or found something thats totally new that no one else has used or has been using. Honestly I hope you prove me wrong (=
And that was when we all learned that Zamus can FLY.

Rebelli0n

Smash Cadet
Honestly with a player like hylian (that like plays every single character pretty good) he prolly starts out as samus and switches mid fight... ive tryed it many times and let me tell you lol i suck at it

Clevr

Smash Apprentice
Something tells me this new playstyle is going to revolve around....

A) Using Zamus' Flip Jump a LOT.
B) Staying on the ledge / near the ledge / doing attacks off the ledge fora good duration of the match.

Am I close? These are a few things I've been working on recently, and I'm wondering if you have been too!

doomweasel

Smash Cadet
A) Using Zamus' Flip Jump a LOT.
B) Staying on the ledge / near the ledge / doing attacks off the ledge for a good duration of the match.
I'm pretty sure everyone already does that... how much is "alot"? Like, to the point of spam?

EDIT: I really hope he comes up with something new and exciting for us all to talk about... let's face it, our forum has less posting activity than Falcon's, and seeing as he's the BOTTOM of the bottom tier, that just ain't right.

25%Cotton

Smash Ace
NNID
Samu.S
3DS FC
4785-5442-4678
well, today's the tourney. i guess we get info on it tomorrow or tonight :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom