• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

I have decided to main ZSS.

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeliciousCake

Smash Lord
3DS FC
4313-1513-6404
It's fine. Your response is reasonable, and I agree with your views. I would say I certainly did this for attention. I'm not trying to hide anything though, I just do things like this so that I can immediatly get to know the smaller communities I am joining.
I like to have fun, and I like to contribute to the community. I'm doing both in this topic. Fun first obviously :). I mean no disrespect to any Zamus main. My first post kinda sounded like: "You are all playing ZSS wrong and I am amazing".

Which is how I wanted it to sound, but not at all what I ment :). The community at large will almost always do more for a character than one person ever will.

<3 Intellegent posters with personality.
Oh, so you must mean this post where you said you were full of ****.

Hylian

Not even death can save you from me
Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
Oh, so you must mean this post where you said you were full of ****.
No...once you figure it out you will see why I posted that out lol. Dazwa figured it out lol. He told me on AIM.

ph00tbag

C(ϾᶘϿ)Ͻ
I'm really hoping that I haven't actually figured it out, and it's more cleverly hidden than I'm giving it credit for.

SwastikaPyle

Smash Ace
I think this is a joke, for the people who haven't got it. He was copying Ken or something, when Ken said he'd revolutionize Marth. its a joke, and Hylian didn't even use Zamus at the last tournament he went to. (at least of what i saw, but im positive he didn't use her in tournament matches)
When did he say this?

Bouse

Smash Ace
So Hylian... let us know when you're heading to the east coast...

Me, Thio, Cake, Snakeee, and ph00tbag want to thank you for this thread.

If you have any body parts you treasure you might want to leave them at home.

Excellence

Smash Champion
I have been training with her since before the game came out in america. I play completly differently then most of you, and I will change how ZSS is played. I WILL win the next tournament I attend using ZSS, and there will be videos. I have discovered something amazing. It's not a combo, or anything like that really, but it will blow your mind and it will make people respect, even fear ZSS.

Discuss..
I'd be willing to bet money that you lose unless it's a small-time tournament filled with a bunch of amatures.

Hylian

Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
I apologize for misleading everyone. Really, this topic was to make fun of Ken, and prove that you shouldn't instantly believe people just because they are well known. As I said earlier, the community will always do more for a character then one person will. Look through this topic and notice the people who were sceptical enough to not believe me without video proof. Those are the people you should listen to. People like Snakeee know what they are talking about.
I just wanted to see how many people hopped on the bandwagon. Kudos to those who didn't.

peeup

Smash Lord
I apologize for misleading everyone. Really, this topic was to make fun of Ken, and prove that you shouldn't instantly believe people just because they are well known. As I said earlier, the community will always do more for a character then one person will. Look through this topic and notice the people who were sceptical enough to not believe me without video proof. Those are the people you should listen to. People like Snakeee know what they are talking about.
I just wanted to see how many people hopped on the bandwagon. Kudos to those who didn't.
w00t to the non-believers...

Also, does this mean you're not maining ZSS (I doubt you would, you're too good with ICs already =/

Hylian

Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
w00t to the non-believers...

Also, does this mean you're not maining ZSS (I doubt you would, you're too good with ICs already =/
ZSS is probably my least played character actually. I can't get her on random :(. I chose her because she is the only character people never see me play lol.

I am interested in learning her though. She looks fun.

Chaco

Never Logs In
I only believed you because you helped my ICs when I used them. <.<

LordoftheMorning

Smash Champion
I betcha the only reason this didn't get locked was because everyone was curious to see if you really DID have something. Gimpy locked one of M2K's threads so I wouldn't have been shocked.... ZZS is underrated anyways.

Bouse

Smash Ace
You're right.

Zero Zoot Samus is underrated.

ZOOOOOOT SUIT RIOOOOT!

RIOT!

FadedImage

Smash Journeyman
Zero Zoot Samus is underrated.
I'm so glad someone else gets annoyed at ZZS... I die a little inside every time.

EDIT: oh yeah, this is failthread by the way. You say the thread was to weed out all the people that aren't skeptical of you, and that other people should listen to them. So basically, you just alienated everyone that trusts you, and handed them off to "people like Snakeee". Isn't that kind of an ******* thing to do?

Snakeee

Smash Master
I'm so glad someone else gets annoyed at ZZS... I die a little inside every time.

EDIT: oh yeah, this is failthread by the way. You say the thread was to weed out all the people that aren't skeptical of you, and that other people should listen to them. So basically, you just alienated everyone that trusts you, and handed them off to "people like Snakeee". Isn't that kind of an ******* thing to do?
I don't know, but he gave me credit so thanks Hylian :laugh:
It was a waste of a thread, but I thought it was a joke topic to begin with and so did others. Meh, at least he stirred up some attention on the ZSS board. But yeah, just because some people are quick to believe others doesn't mean they can't have knowledge on a character in this game. It is a good lesson though.

Sesshomuronay

Smash Lord
I has it nao!!!

You know how if samus takes off her clothes she becomes Zero Suit Samus?
Maybe if Zero Suit Samus takes off all her clothes she will go back to samus!

I has a theory nao!!!

If zamus takes off her clothes she becomes birthday suit samus right? Well if birthday suit samus tears off her skin she becomes... ZOMBIE SAMUS!!! And if zombie samus tears off her skin she becomes.....

Chuck norris

Zombie samus for the next SSB game.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom