• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

I have decided to main ZSS.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hylian

Not even death can save you from me
Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
I have been training with her since before the game came out in america. I play completly differently then most of you, and I will change how ZSS is played. I WILL win the next tournament I attend using ZSS, and there will be videos. I have discovered something amazing. It's not a combo, or anything like that really, but it will blow your mind and it will make people respect, even fear ZSS.

Discuss..

Julz

Smash Apprentice
I have discovered something amazing... it will blow your mind and it will make people respect, even fear ZSS.
Yes plz XD. Zamus needs moar respect.

Cause your sig has Phazon suit Samus on it, I predict you'll be using the dark suit colours for ZSS.

Bouse

Smash Ace
As long as you set your combo video to "Choke Me, Spank Me (Pull My Hair)" by Xzibit, do what you will with Zero Suit.

DeliciousCake

Smash Lord
3DS FC
4313-1513-6404
I have been training with her since before the game came out in america. I play completly differently then most of you, and I will change how ZSS is played. I WILL win the next tournament I attend using ZSS, and there will be videos. I have discovered something amazing. It's not a combo, or anything like that really, but it will blow your mind and it will make people respect, even fear ZSS.

Discuss.
Sounds good. The boards have been getting pretty stale lately anyways. Make us proud.

KRDsonic

Smash Master
Phew, I'm glad I have experience in fighting ZSS due to a "certain someone" I know online that uses her, though he's only used her a couple times against me.

ZSS scares me so that's why I've been glad so far, but if you start using her then it looks like I'll have to train against ZSS again xD.

fkacyan

Smash Hero
If you were anybody else I'd take you to task, but hey, provided you can come through with something I haven't seen done before (And I've seen a lot), you'll have my respect.

However, I doubt you'll change ZSS's basic playstyle. If you can do that I may set up a shrine in your honor... And I don't make shrines.

25%Cotton

Smash Ace
NNID
Samu.S
3DS FC
4785-5442-4678
reminds me of that ken marth thing the other time :p...

anyway, i'm interested.

Hylian

Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
If it's hobo 10 don't count on winning. I'll be there. >=]
And It will be just like every other time we play in tournament...

I win :). Don't even make me bring up the crew battle XD!

<3 Dojo.

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
HOBO is gonna be fun with Hylian running rampant with the entire roster under his belt.

Does this mean you quit using Diddy?

Hylian

Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
HOBO is gonna be fun with Hylian running rampant with the entire roster under his belt.

Does this mean you quit using Diddy?
No way, I stiil have tons of work to do on my diddy!

Edit:
I am not dropping ANY characters!!! lol.

ph00tbag

C(ϾᶘϿ)Ͻ
I think they should make an Azen board, where people can go to say, "I've decided I'm going to main Azen." Hylian would be a major contributor there, I'm sure.

(<3 Hylian)

gunterrsmash01

Smash Champion

Discuss.
Hehe looks like i will have competition at the next HOBO. i placed 13th at hobo 8 with falco/zamus. so yea i guess i have one of the best zamus in houston. we should zamus ditto at hobo 10

Does your discovery happen to be something like jumping under battlefield, up b'ing so your whip goes through the stage and hits your opponent, walljumping off the middle battlefield thing and recovering to the edge? lol when i discovered that i thought i was the only one.

Hylian

Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
So you are maining the cast of super smash brothers? (0.0)
No, but I am learning every character to better my knowledge of match-ups, and general knowledge of the game.

Knowing your best option in any situation is a precious skill to have.

Mizar

Smash Ace
No, but I am learning every character to better my knowledge of match-ups, and general knowledge of the game.

Knowing your best option in any situation is a precious skill to have.
Takes alot of time though. But you're right. Knowledge is power, always.

highandmightyjoe

Smash Ace
I'm looking forward to it. Zamus seemed to peak to early. We made some nice discoveries when the game just came out, and then everyone seemed to stop playing her. It will be nice if you can help breath some life back into the character.

fkacyan

Smash Hero
Hehe looks like i will have competition at the next HOBO. i placed 13th at hobo 8 with falco/zamus. so yea i guess i have one of the best zamus in houston. we should zamus ditto at hobo 10

Does your discovery happen to be something like jumping under battlefield, up b'ing so your whip goes through the stage and hits your opponent, walljumping off the middle battlefield thing and recovering to the edge? lol when i discovered that i thought i was the only one.
Not only is that seemingly basic knowledge, it's also really risky, doesn't do much damage, has little hitstun, and wouldn't change the way the character is played.

Aside from that, it fits all the criteria for what Hylian said.

Aside: First post from my newly-connected-to-the-interwebs comp

Dojo

Smash Champion
Someone else said that on page 1. Hylian's alot more openly involved into the competitive smash scene then Ken is. >.>

Besides, Hylian has way too much potential and talent, so I'm sure he'll come through with this. Meh, I'm out, first day of school tomorrow. :(

ph00tbag

C(ϾᶘϿ)Ͻ
what did ken say??
Ken went into Evo saying that he was going to revolutionize the way people play Marth at Evo2k8. He said something to the effect of Marth play being all about Sword Dance and forward air spam, and he suggested that there was something more. He ended up playing the exact style he was panning. It was rather comical.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom