• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

I give up Marth Broads really does suck.(Now with proofz)

jinofcoolnes

Smash Journeyman
Hi guys i strated playing Marth as my main since brawl came out.

Anyway after weeks of trianing and studying(thanks guys for Rateing my marth it helped big time)i Finaly start going to torneys.

Torney Form toruney i do decent geting better and better on the way but,

but the recent spam wave of Mk has been blocking me,the match up for me is a bit hard i can deal with it.

But what i can not mange is FIGHTING HIM EVERY BACKET it's annoying me they use him as a counter pick or a just plain main him.

So i think for now i use a winning character like Snake instead of a falling character that Marth is right now.........

Now iam sure that Marth is not Toptier and never will EVER be.

Now i got proof

1.he lacks kill move's
2.Plus Not really any options in the air(f-air is nooby)
3.can't kill at low dmg/
4.No options out of shield
5.Sucks at edgeguarding.
6.Dancing is a crap move(slow, cant combo)
7.shield breaker does not break shield(wtf)
8.takes no skill to play
9.looks like a girl(wiat She is a girl)
10.he just fails.

PEACE.

Why so serious.

Megavitamins

Smash Champion
Poor you, I went to a tourney the other day and there wasnt a single meta knight main. Long island for the win. And yeah, honestly nobody cares about your switching. Good luck with snake.

CometStar

Smash Apprentice
Switching to a character just because they're top tier will not win you tournaments. It is better to learn a character that suits your playstyle then to force yourself to learn a character that you may or may not be able to work with.

Good luck with Snake.

Nibbity

Smash Journeyman
eh, well good luck, but I just feel like it's better to be Marth because it means a lot more to work this hard and be able to beat a player from skill.

da K.I.D.

Smash Hero
wow....
just wow...
that is so full of phail that you can officially consider my mind blown

someone pls smack some sence into him

dude... play sonic, than youll reallly know what its like to not have low % kill moves

SirroMinus1

SiNiStEr MiNiStEr
NNID
Ajarudaru
No offence marth boards but you guys are either idiots or just trying to get your post count up (excluding some of you). but im quitting marth too because he is a TRAP!

Nibbity

Smash Journeyman
Yo, ok, that's what I was gonna ask!

I was thinking this is a joke because of the "Why so serious"? thing, but of course on the internetz, it's hard to tell.

Demonstormkill

Smash Apprentice
3DS FC
3926-6919-7589
How much of this post is serious? The stuff about MK is true enough. Other than that it looks like a joke.

Dynomite

Smash Champion
NNID
GA_Dyno
Switching to a character just because they're top tier will not win you tournaments. It is better to learn a character that suits your playstyle then to force yourself to learn a character that you may or may not be able to work with.

Good luck with Snake.
i agree with this all the way, i couldnt play marth back in melee to save my life tbh, but i can play him in brawl now. kinda sucks that marth is 1 of thoes 'op' characters but from the looks of the marth thread, people are changing so... :D

Cril

Smash Cadet

Good luck with Snake.
qft

10 marth wannabees

Zankoku

Never Knows Best
Administrator
BRoomer
NNID
SSBM_PLAYER
Idiots. The lot of you.
Spoiler tags are important.

VietGeek

Smash Hero
Idiots. The lot of you.
Spoiler tags are important.
Indeed. Not to mention he has been lurking around and discussing crap with us for over a month so his proof contradicts his experience on the board.

∫unk

Smash Master
Hi I failed with Marth.

This is why:

1. I suck at mindgames and can't get off a kill move's .
2. Plus Not really any options in the air... well I mean I've tried forward air thats the only aerial right.
3. can't kill at low dmg... that's why I like captain falcon so much he's just as fast but has the kill moves at low damage like the punch.
4. No options out of shield... I mean I read that all the good Marth's up b out of shield and I've watched videos of them doing other stuff like grab and jump and airdodge from shield but I was too lazy to implement it into my game.
5. I Sucks at edgeguarding.
6. I suck at Dancing, therefore it's a crap move(slow, cant combo)
7. shield breaker does not break shield because I have no idea how to do a shield pressure game (wtf)
8. I can't win a Marth ditto against someone good but he takes no skill to play.
9. looks like a girl(wiat She is a girl), and I'm intimidated so I don't wanna play him.
10. I just failed.

aznfreak13

Smash Cadet
of course marth got nerf so much, but his killer mover rely on tipping. anyway too many people went onto marth just because of ken main marth in melee.

Zankoku

Never Knows Best
Administrator
BRoomer
NNID
SSBM_PLAYER
My god, RIDER SIGNATURE AND AVATAR NOW?

YOU'RE TOO GOD **** CRUEL, TOO CRUEL.

MARRY ME!
I'll probably be cycling through the full seven of the 5th War in the upcoming weeks.

Lex Crunch

Smash Journeyman
You're probably joking, but I'll humor you

Your "proof" made you look like you have no knowledge about Marth.
Truth. All of your "proof" is flawed. You give up too easy. Either that, you have no insight, you're incredibly dense and ignorant, or you're just plain dumb. To say that any character fails and/or requires little to no skill to use (especially Marth) is quite ignorant.

Immortal_One

Smash Apprentice
Yeah, it seems like it's an elaborate joke, or you really don't know anything about Marth.

In any case, Marth takes skill to master, or even just to have him as a secondary. If you want the true power of Marth, try to figure out how to work with his moves to give powerful combos.

TLMarth

Smash Ace

Good luck with Snake.
wow....
just wow...
that is so full of phail that you can officially consider my mind blown

someone pls smack some sence into him

dude... play sonic, than youll reallly know what its like to not have low % kill moves
Agreed....
It doesn't matter if Marth isn't top tier, it just matters how you play with him.

Battousai780

Smash Ace
No matter how many times it has been said, you guys don't get it. THIS IS SARCASM, PEOPLE.

Battousai780

Smash Ace
I meant the thread in general about Marth sucking was sarcasm.

-edit-

Read the post above mine. I just... don't know what to say. xD

Top Bottom