• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

I am the most brilliant Zelda player you will ever meet

Nakayorz

Smash Apprentice
hmm... I might as well use this thread if its here.

How to beat an Olimar? A good Olimar... I really have a hard time approaching and Din's won't do anything.
actually try Aeyr and popsofctown, I'm sure they'd have really thorough interpretations of that matchup.

Stiputation

Smash Journeyman
Just so we're all clear, Ryoko and I are dating.
YES, the rumors are indeed true. Just to clear up a few misconceptions ;P

And yes we would have Ztarfish! We love you as our Zelda family member! :D I would have even claimed I was dating you! But Ryoko made it first, so, I must force myself upon said person.

Upon to more...smart but yet stupid matters. Ryoko, are there any techs that pros are using with Zelda in tournaments? Like, any strategies that are really helping them get an edge? I'm a pretty regular Zelda player and DID NOT EVEN MASTER WAVEDASHING in Melee. So I don't really pick up on any strategies or techniques on the pro videos that I watch. Not to mention I live out in the boonie sticks, so its pretty rare that they'll have any tournaments here. Thanks dearie!

Melphyr

Smash Cadet
That's great and all.. but who wants that title?! I, on the other hand, am the most brilliant player no one will ever meet... I don't like people.. And just to prove it's true I don't even have brawl! Why would i need it, if I already know the outcome? My victory.. ahh amateurs

Go learn Xiangqi or something :D

Stiputation

Smash Journeyman
I was about to get upset and defensive, and then I remembered you're married to 2 other people. And I don't even know what you've been up to in the other boards...

Luthien! My dear! No one could ever replace you as far as marriage goes!
(Did we have any good inside jokes to symbolize our hot love? If we don't, we need one)

It just that I haven't seen you around here lately! As well as most of the old posting group ;O;
We need a family reunion of some sort.

M'kay, I'm sure some of you that are reading are like "When is this loser going to post something that pertains to Zelda?" Well if thats the case, I was playing as Zelda once, and so I jumped and used Din's Fire but I fell of the cliff thingy and couldn't return because I was in helpless mode. THERE. I suppose thats better. ;]

HipsterKid

Smash Ace
What a lovely situation. I didn't know anyone from the older group still posted.
Stiputation, you should go to the Hylian Hellfire chat room thingy. Most older members go there every once in awhile.
Regardless, nice to see you around Stip :]

Hmm.. As far as Zelda talk goes...
Is there any match-up where the Sheik to Zelda Transformation is best?
I tend to just use it generally. Not that I really do bad with it or anything.
Just for information purposes, I s'pose.

:D

Zone

Smash Champion
Just wanted to say hi. Haven't really played brawl all that much. Still would like to talk to other Zelda fans randomly so here I am with a random post.

Hello!!

Luthien

Smash Ace
Just wanted to say hi. Haven't really played brawl all that much. Still would like to talk to other Zelda fans randomly so here I am with a random post.

Hello!!
You and Stippy (or anyone else) need to come to the chatbox. It's where all the cool smashers hang out. =P Some don't even use Zelda. XD

Stiputation

Smash Journeyman
Where is the chatbox?
I've been a failure for about a halfanhour looking for it and I can't find it. D:

Shoot, I want to be where all the cool action is. ]:

HipsterKid

Smash Ace
Where is the chatbox?
I've been a failure for about a halfanhour looking for it and I can't find it. D:

Shoot, I want to be where all the cool action is. ]:
You go to the Hylian Hellfire clan thread.
Then you click the link the in first post.
When you get there, you press the external link that says "chat Box"

Or you could just go here: http://xat.com/chat/room/29638814/?p=0&ss=5

:] <3

Stiputation

Smash Journeyman
You go to the Hylian Hellfire clan thread.
Then you click the link the in first post.
When you get there, you press the external link that says "chat Box"

Or you could just go here: http://xat.com/chat/room/29638814/?p=0&ss=5

:] <3
My my! Look at this sexiness!
Thanks Hipster!

I registered. And I'm totally looking forward to some hawt conversations with you guys ;]
CHEERS TO LATE NIGHT CONVERSATIONS WITH MY AMIGOS.

DO YOU HEAR THAT LUTHIEN! AS YOUR WIFE, I'M ORDERING YOU TO RESGISTER D<
Anyways something about Zelda? Well, I picked her the other day while playing against my friend. I won of course, despite the fact that I suck.

mugwhump

Smash Journeyman
uuuuuuuuhh... right :bee:

So, I hear you can DI out of Zelda's forward/up smashes! How should I do that, and is it doable online?

Yuna

BRoomer
BRoomer
Whatever. I'm the most fabulous and good-looking gay Zelda-player you'll never meet because I don't live in the states!

Top Bottom