• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

I am sorry guys

Calzorz

Smash Lord
hmm i hope this isnt fully srs , i know landing to the ground is a ***** without getting 100% but we have a good ground game , there are better chars i belive snake is about 4th in the tier list but dont you just want to rep snake?

etecoon

Smash Hero
topic sums up how I've felt for a long time. snake isn't fun if the opponent knows the matchup, too frustrating. it's fun to goof off with him vs people that aren't good against snake though, but I'm never using snake in tournament again

topic sums up how I've felt for a long time. snake isn't fun if the opponent knows the matchup, too frustrating.
:laugh: oh snap

I can no longer beat my opponent without really having to learn the opposing match-up. Snake isn't broken anymore now. It sucks ;_; :laugh:
Perhaps you don't understand the rules. If you ever drop Snake, you'll be back.
I told you, I am never coming back <_<

etecoon

Smash Hero
I was in 2008 D:

he never said anything about snake mains though lol, he said you don't drop snake

I DROPPED SNAKE

Blacknight99923

Smash Champion
it was a good 2 and a half years

The essenese of solid snake understands. You see he is mad because sakurai made his character slow and didn't allow snake to use his socom pistol that he loves.

he does however when his character is faster and not so ****ing exploitable expect you to come back to snake

Attila_

The artist formerly known as 'shmot'
BRoomer
snake is still top five, guys. not second, but definitely still really good. it just takes a lot more work than it does other characters.

napZzz

Smash Hero
snake is still top five, guys. not second, but definitely still really good. it just takes a lot more work than it does other characters.
accept that snake is ****ty and you can truly move on as a snake main

skaterbaj

Smash Lord
accept that snake is ****ty and you can truly move on as a snake main
qft.i think snake will still be placin good at some regionals.But when nationals come around people will be in that snake killer Sh**

Snake is mad fun yo,get at mine yalls never seen lol :D

AfroQT

Smash Master
Hm honestly my thoughts on Snake have dropped severly. Very rarely do i ever post things like this, but there was definitely a time when he was 2nd best. Since ive come back, and i'd say its clear that he's not, though who is 2nd is a hard question (who cares mk is best).

Then again, maybe we have just fallen behind abit, and Snake will rise up and stay 2nd. Who knows really...

Mota

"The snake, knowing itself, strikes swiftly"
I can't see Snake dropping to anything less then 3rd.

That Utilt and heaviness <3

iamjason8

Smash Journeyman
I still think Snake is imba... But owell, just my opinion...

Anyway thanks for playing Snake Ally! I learned quite a few tips from watching you.

RATED

Smash Lord
I am playing ICs/Snake/Wario/DDD( I love this penguin) so that my snake **** won't get stale and to learn more about the game.

That's my goal in this game, playing almost every GOOD character in the game and learning them.

and by good I don't refer to tierlist. I have a tierlist in myself is simple... character that are viagble or characters that suck and Ganon(since he's awesome) oh and NO Metaknight he simply bores me to doom.

Snake IMO will be always 2nd, maybe get 3rd but going back to 2nd and moving on, but he NEVER won't be below 3rd.

His weight and tilts alone makes him so awesome and that with grenades and capacity to force mistakes on most of the cast.

napZzz

Smash Hero
if ally stays off snake he's dropping to the bottom of or below A tier at the next tier list after the one thats currently about to release

Attila_

The artist formerly known as 'shmot'
BRoomer
ppfftt snake is easy compared to TL :p
you're not stalking me, are you corpse?

don't know anything about tink, so i really can't comment. although i can say that he is more difficult to use then every other high tier, which the exception of (maybe) ics.

Eternal Yoshi

I've covered ban wars, you know
NNID
EternalYoshi
3DS FC
3394-4459-7089
You'll be back. It's just a freelance phase. Just use this time to learn about the others.
I went through one.

TwentyTwo

Smash Ace
I'm personally thinking you just hit a rough patch Ally. For a long time you were everyone's hero, because you used to slay the big bad M2K, and then for awhile you were on a rampage, and that has set people to cheer against you. And honestly, I don't care what anyone says, you're supposed to zone crowds out yes, but when a whole crowd is against you, it makes things a hell of a lot harder.

I won't say you're coming back to snake or not as a definite statement, but I think you will, because with a character you helped develop and grew as a player with probably, I think you just need a break. Or a committed secondary.

-Ran

Smash Master
i started playing MK a week or two ago. Actually playing to learn him, not out of frustration from getting ***** by Lee. Lol.

RATED

Smash Lord
Ally- don't worry, as Fatal is the most dangerous Snake... you are the most inspirational Snake with all the "Tricks" and mixups that everyone learned from you.

Top Bottom