• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Hungrybox got 5th at GA's best melee tourney!!!!

h1roshi

Smash Hero
Kissimmee, Florida playing melee! (f*** brawl, th
HUNGRYBOX GOT 5TH!!!!!!!!!!!11!!!!
HE GOT 7TH IN TEAMS WITH EXARCH!!!!
FL GOT 2ND IN STATE CREWS!!!!!!

WE ARE ****!!!1

lambchops, didint make it out of first round of pools. he had 4 marths( on the phone he said he didnt know the matchup), a samus, and a ice climbers i think it was.

hbox lost to eggm, then beat sliq, unknown, iori, eggs, xelic, and then lost to chudat after bringing him to game 3!!!

chu, m2k, and jman are still in.

HE BEAT M2K IN A SET!!!! yeah, it was a friendly, and yeah it was fox, and sheik, but i dont care, if you can beat M2K in a set, someone who hates losing, (so you know he was playing for real) your a pro melee player.

HBOX IS TOO GOOD LOL!!!

he repped Florida big time and he most def repped WATO!!!!

-hiro

SheerMadness

Smash Master
Yah good job hungry. All those posts to reach this level were now worth it. But yah I figured you would do well because not many people know how to play against a Jiggly thats actually good.

Also I'm pritty sure Colbol got either 5th or 7th so good **** to you too buddy.

MarsFool!

Smash Lord
You guys werent there. You didnt hear that dude yell ****! **** YOU YOU FUKKIN JIGGLYPUFF! This happened on a counter pick stage (green Greens) and his futile attempt at camping went sour. Hbox Uthrow to rested him 3 times.

SmashMac

Smash Lord
Yeah HungryBox and Colbol, very impressive performance and way to rep. FL. I love you guys. Good ish FL. for getting 2nd in Crews, and Exarch and HBox awesome job in teams. FL. owns.

nicaboy

Smash Champion
You guys werent there. You didnt hear that dude yell ****! **** YOU YOU FUKKIN JIGGLYPUFF! This happened on a counter pick stage (green Greens) and his futile attempt at camping went sour. Hbox Uthrow to rested him 3 times.
i was that **** was too funy some *****
on the real though hbox is two good congrats man.
by the way ga ***** fl XD

Finch

Smash Lord
psssh who cares about colbol he always *****. This was Hbox's first national tournament and he got 5th so he deserves the praise.

Zoro

Smash Champion
I dont think brawl will ever get to a point where individual players will be recognized above everyone else on a national level. Like yeah i know a few brawlers and everyone knows gimpy and people that played melee because they are already know as good players. I dont think anyone can really get a name out for themselves in this game. Everyone plays the same there are hundreds of galeons, afros, Rxs, Seibriks all over the world. Not bringing them down, i know how good they are and how i would get destroyed by them. Im not tryin to talk ****. IM just sayin there is only ONE m2k and chu and Pc. Hungrybox has really proven himself to b e at a national level and im really proud of him. He makes the rest of our crew look like trash lol and i know he sandbags us hardcore now lol.

Congrats to colbol and xif and exarch as well as anyother floridian.
Im just givin my friend his well deserved congats.

Raistlin

Smash Lord
yea we'll do jiggs dittos because that's how you prove who a better jiggs is.

Besides, DogySamich is the best jiggs in FL.

-hungrybox
Dude, Angrylobster has the best Jigglypuff.

Good ****in' **** reppin' FL and Jigglypuff, suhn!

And Colin ***** as well, Florida is 2good!

CaptainCrunch

Smash Ace
I dont think brawl will ever get to a point where individual players will be recognized above everyone else on a national level. Like yeah i know a few brawlers and everyone knows gimpy and people that played melee because they are already know as good players. I dont think anyone can really get a name out for themselves in this game. Everyone plays the same there are hundreds of galeons, afros, Rxs, Seibriks all over the world. Not bringing them down, i know how good they are and how i would get destroyed by them. Im not tryin to talk ****. IM just sayin there is only ONE m2k and chu and Pc. Hungrybox has really proven himself to b e at a national level and im really proud of him. He makes the rest of our crew look like trash lol and i know he sandbags us hardcore now lol.

Congrats to colbol and xif and exarch as well as anyother floridian.
Im just givin my friend his well deserved congats.
Yea juan is mad good with that jiggs. I would have never seen this coming from last summer when we were at the same level, and played nearly every day.
this kid is nasty. his first tourney was last year and now he's got enough skill now to get top rankings at a national tourneys. Colin is also mad good. Yeyuzzz for reppin the class of '11

Top Bottom