• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Hungrybox got 5th at GA's best melee tourney!!!!

exarch

doot doot doot
Usually not playing Brawl. Location: Enterprise
I started watching Eggm vs M2k in the brackets, and got 3 seconds in the match when I realized I'd seen enough camping this weekend.

And closed out the window.

East Coast!!! East Camp!! Amirite?
(all meant in good humor, in case Atl North peeps see this.)

<-----Let's party like it's 1999.

Pritch

Smash Lord
You guys werent there. You didnt hear that dude yell ****! **** YOU YOU FUKKIN JIGGLYPUFF! This happened on a counter pick stage (green Greens) and his futile attempt at camping went sour. Hbox Uthrow to rested him 3 times.
I was watching green mario playing a bracket match with some fox player when this happened. He literally jumped up, paused the game, and ran off to find out what happened. In the middle of a tournament match. Kyle and I were like wtf.

hungrybox

Smash Legend
Orlando, FL (walking distance from the Loop)
This aint the last OOS Queen

There'll be more.

Once people realize brawl tournaments aren't very fun.

Even the one i got 2nd at. And 1st.

MELEE FOR THE WIN.

(PS. If me and Colin would have switched places in the bracket, We would have been GUARANTEED 3rd or higher because I lost to Chu and COlin can beat Chu and Colin lost to Jman and I can beat Jman. But M2K was in Colin's bracket - i played him in friendlies, and when i beat his fox and shiek in sets, he started to john majorly about jiggs. I expected to be more...."Good **** Hbox", not "Mang0 beats me even tho i know I'm better than him. I can't beat jigglypuff."

*COUGH*king*COUGH*

Angrylobster

Smash Lord
Good ish Hungrybox, Colin, and all the others who went to this tourney. You guys are reppin FL hard

Top Bottom