• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

How would your friends describe you?

uhmuzing

human-alien-cig
Writing Team
K I'd be prepared to bet that a "How would you describe yourself?" has been made here before, but I want to know how you think your friends or those around you would describe you. Ask them if you have to. :D

The intellectual kind of person and can be very nice and warm-hearted sometimes, but otherwise can tend to end up being selfish and cold-hearted toward others.

That is most likely what my friends think of me, the cold/warm hearted genius.

S l o X

Smash Champion
I'm pretty loud when I'm with my friends -- unless I'm with someone I don't know which is when I'm completely opposite.
uhhh lets see..........
LOUD, annoying, annoyingly-loud, somewhat fun, WITTY, lazy.

Fuelbi

Banned via Warnings
Lets see from the friends that I have:

That weird yelly guy in the group

And thats coming from a group that his this violent girl, this psychopatic other girl, insane guy, extremely quiet one, and one that is..... well just the normal one of the group... maybe a bit too happy

From other people:

That gay little ****** who cannot play sports for ****.....

Yeah thats kinda mean but watcha gonna do. I never pay attention to them because they are usually the ones that are the popular, but low grade scorer, kids and I know one day Ill amount to something and theyll probably be on the streets asking for drugs or something.... well atleast thats better than this girl in my class:

That fat, ugly, stupid, annoying girl.....

Well I dont call her that... coming from my experiences but I do feel like yelling stuff like that to her sometimes... ANYWAYS, Im getting waaay of topic here so I think Ill end with:

That weird yelly guy in the group

You should hear the rants I yell at them XD today my rants included E.T., that girl above, and this teacher I really hate lol

#HBC | Dancer

The nicest of the damned.
Hmm, I guess my friends would describe me as intelligent, quiet, politically aware, and humorously insightful.

Although I pretty much none of these things. :)

sammy p

Smash Lord
an excessively enthusiastic dork.

(:
soooo.... ummm.... THIS!!! LOLOL
also, my CLOSEST friends are rather mean to me! so they would most likely say that im too loud, crazy, a bit of a spaz, too hyper, even though i have little to NO sugar, AND a nintendo freak who is obsessed with mario, the legend of zelda, pokemon, SSBB, and geeky and a pushover!
the NICER friends would definitly say im caring, intelligent, positive and polite, funny, and likable and they never have a dull moment with me!(needless to say i enjoy this group a LITTLE better! :laugh:)
but ALL my friends agree that im not LOVED by anyone but im not HATED by anyone! so im right where i wanna be in the social ladder!(and im higher up in popualrity than all my friends so its kindof surprising that they like to pick on me!

AlexoftheAura

yaylatias.gif
NNID
AlexoftheAura
Creepy, sadistic, ******* at times, lazy, random, annoying geek with a strange fetish who needs a girlfriend.

People do say nice things sometimes but I can't think of any at the moment.

sammy p

Smash Lord
I really hate to say this, but you do exert hyperactivity even on SWF.

/coldheart
//pessimistic
.......VERY TRUE THOUGH!!!!:laugh::laugh:
(but isnt that what makes me..... me here?? lol my strangly positive and hyper, and friendly personality?? i doubt id be much fun WITHOUT my overactive personality!:))

Mota

"The snake, knowing itself, strikes swiftly"
From what I've heard, I'm:
Asian, short, cute, ninja, awesome, funny, hugable, carefree, happy, energetic.

Tom

Bulletproof Doublevoter
BRoomer
Nice and giving but witty and sarcastic. Very competitive. Sometimes disappears from social outings for weeks before coming back to the scene for a few months.

Fuelbi

Banned via Warnings
Sam even though you seem a bit too hyper here (even to the point where I can identify you by your posts and not avi) that is what makes you one awesome son of a ***** and we all like you (ok dont think Ij perverted) for that... EXCITEMENT.

Also my friends tell me I have a tendency to yell random things out XD plus they thinks Im perverted

Fuelbi

Banned via Warnings
No seriously I swear. The days I had a phone instead of a comp, I would read posts without looking at the avi and I swear everytime I saw Sam post in a thread I already knew it was him without looking at his avi.... maybe because it had an excessive amount of smiley faces and whatnot.... I can find one of his posts and prove it XDXDXD

sammy p

Smash Lord
Sam even though you seem a bit too hyper here (even to the point where I can identify you by your posts and not avi) that is what makes you one awesome son of a ***** and we all like you (ok dont think Ij perverted) for that... EXCITEMENT.

Also my friends tell me I have a tendency to yell random things out XD plus they thinks Im perverted
No seriously I swear. The days I had a phone instead of a comp, I would read posts without looking at the avi and I swear everytime I saw Sam post in a thread I already knew it was him without looking at his avi.... maybe because it had an excessive amount of smiley faces and whatnot.... I can find one of his posts and prove it XDXDXD
Or exclamation points lol. (we're laughing with you, not at you sam) :chuckle:
heheh i enjoyed reading this!
at least i know that im easily recognized! :bee::bee::laugh:
and dont worry DB! i know... i know! lol

SuperBowser

Smash Lord
Cute, nice, warm-hearted, unintentionally funny, ''a spaz'', lazy, daydreamer, stupid, smart. (personally i think i'm as dumb as a plank :D)

Don't really know what else my friends would say about me.

uhmuzing

human-alien-cig
Writing Team
I think my friends would characterize me as quiet, first off. I'm not at all very social outside of my little group, but when I am talking, I've been told I'm sarcastic but funny. Maybe they'd say I'm smart too. And I think they'd also say that I can be..... a bit mean. Infact, one in particular might say I can be downright cold (and I'm sorry :().

Yep. :/

I can be downright cold

Yep. :/
!?

You have yet to see the Arctic within me. For reasons unknown, I sometimes become stupid (i.e. making invalid or random arguments) when I'm being cold or cruel.

The other week, a friend threatened to stop our friendship because I was constantly rebuffing him when he whined about his relationship with a girl. Also, I was once so cruel so as to burst out laughing when he almost drove himself to tears about his 'love'.

We are still friends now because he finally realized that teenager relationships are pointless :V
Otherwise my friends think I'm great.

Fuelbi

Banned via Warnings
My friends also think I say extremely pointless things. Someone says something and I think about something and I say something random when it has nothing to do with it.... I hope you get that.

My friends also say Im really clueless as to whats going on

sammy p

Smash Lord
My friends also think I say extremely pointless things. Someone says something and I think about something and I say something random when it has nothing to do with it.... I hope you get that.

My friends also say Im really clueless as to whats going on
i think EVERYONE should have a friend like this to tell ya the truth. hah it makes life soooo much more fun

Top Bottom