• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Q&A How to Wreck *****es with Ganon?- Linguini Q&A Thread

Linguini

Smash Master
purple is mine!!! lol tipman always used purple and he passed it down to me a couple years ago. before that i used normal and had a brief streak with "blood" ganon

G. Vice

Smash Lord
Brown Ganon is just the best. I mean, anyone can be red, blue, or green. But Brown? Awesome.

Purple is also unique, however inferior to brown.

RaphaelRobo

Smash Champion
I'm having some friends over to play Melee tomorrow, which'll be fun. We'll be able to get teams and 3person free for all, both of which will help me learn to not leave myself open during attacks. While I'll probably win every game, I should still lose a few stock, so I can focus on why I'm losing those stock.

Also, if there's a RoM stream, I'll have it open, and make sure everyone drops whatever game they're in and watch any match involving a Ganon. Good luck to all the Ganon's in attendance, especially the ones that will be there.

Chris, you need to do better than Kage. Prove that Purple is superior to that weird thing people call "green".

RaphaelRobo

Smash Champion
I have faith in Chris, and in the power of purple.

Also, today's the 10th anniversary of the Gamecube's US release (coincidentally, the gamecube happens to be purple). Is suppose we can consider RoM a celebration of this.

G. Vice

Smash Lord
Palpi lemme know how it goes for you :)

Also Chris may be solid, but getting better than Kage is no small feat. Around the world I don't believe there's another ganon who claims to be "better." There's a few though that may claim his equal however.

RaphaelRobo

Smash Champion
Great job Kage! I watched all your matches, and enjoyed them. Your Ganon was a lot better than the videos of you I've seen on youtube (ranging from a year ago to only a few months). Unfortunately I missed the last game in the teams, but I'll watch it as soon as it gets uploaded.

By the way, do you think you would have done better if your Ganon had been purple?

Bl@ckChris

Smash Hero
lol at purple.

kage is significantly cooler and a better player than i had anticipated. we only did 3 ganon dittos, the first one he four stocked me, the second one he two stocked me, and the third one i had some semblance of a lead, but still got two stocked.

they were fun matches. kage has a good understanding of the game. i respect him.

you still mad funny on the boards tho.

and that was you in that mm palpi? yo we should ganon ditto mm at apex if i make it.

i placed 33rd. i lost to a doc (soooo mad....velocity camped the everliving **** out of me and i couldn't get through except on yoshis.) and dj nintendo who is just...better than me right now.

i played well overall, but the bracket matches were just so spaced out and stuff i couldn't even enjoy it really. i played djn like 2 hours after i beat haileyM, and just couldn't hold my techskill or mental game down. got four stocked by his fox. it was probably recorded. i look like trash LOL.

i'll get better.

:ganondorf:

a nub

Smash Ace
kage is so damn good, this ***** put in work against pc. Glad I didnt get ***** as bad as at rom 3, thanks in part to yay's coaching lololol

I'm curious ganons, how do you guys approach the falco matchup? I think I wanna work on my sandbag ganon a bit lol

Bl@ckChris

Smash Hero
take lasers, get jabs, then read you nubs cause your techs are obvious.

just about sums up how i do it.

edit: he beat hax and others...but basically hax.

RaphaelRobo

Smash Champion
My brackets were umm.. I beat Animal, Niko, Chillindude, Hax then lost to Mango and then I lost to M2k, pretty much.
I hope they upload those matches, I really want to see them. The only ones I saw were Hax, Mango, and M2K.

Divinokage

Smash Legend
I hope they upload those matches, I really want to see them. The only ones I saw were Hax, Mango, and M2K.
Ya they were all recorded except vs Animal, and I do have some teams matches recorded too, we made 3 games comeback twice in WF and GF.. These matches were probably the most intense at least for me, the pressure was great.

I watched a lot of your matches on the stream, good job overall, especially in teams.

=)
Wow I never expected you would praise me, that means a lot. <3

Bl@ckChris

Smash Hero
it's so funny how everyone, including myself at times, has hated on the warrior mindset and the way it looks on the boards, but then most people realize (especially when they see your falcon WTF?!?) that kage is actually kinda good at this game. dude's smart lol.

except yay. that dude has no respect LOL.

Bl@ckChris

Smash Hero
that dude is so cool to be around in general. i hope he stays around the community here so i can have more rides like that. i just hope he gets a bigger car to do it in...my legs were TIGHT.

Top Bottom