• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Q&A How to Wreck *****es with Ganon?- Linguini Q&A Thread

-ACE-

Gotem City Vigilante
0-15 you can up angle ftilt her, super safe and decent damage with a possible follow up. Then uair past 15%(you can pivot uair if they DI behind or up angled ftilt, to a point. Then around 35-40% ish and up you can bair her before she nairs out... I dunno when dthrow fair starts being legit.. maybe around 65ish.

Technically you have the ability to hit peach with uair before she can nair even at 0%, even if she DI's behind (pivot uair), which is good to know but I like to ftilt when she's at extremely low %

Geenareeno

Smash Lord
I see, thanks a lot, that helps. Also does anyone have tips on how to perfect waveland > moonwalk? I can do the waveland just fine but when I run in the other direction I just walk hella slowly. What is the timing? And are the inputs any different that what I would expect them to be?

-ACE-

Gotem City Vigilante
after you waveland, you want to snap the control stick to the opposite direction and back very quickly... on the way back, you have to dip the control stick just low enough so that you won't dash dance (this varies somewhat between controllers), don't feel like you have to go extremely low when you come back. The key is being fast enough.

also can't believe i forgot dthrow to usmash on peach (or pivot usmash depending on DI) connects (and usually ko's) when peach is at like 63-67% before dthrow or something very close to that (FD). Good mixup for an occasional quick ko.

Fortress | Sveet

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
Nair takes a different DI than pretty much all of ganons other moves. Ganon's other moves need up/in DI to survive/position while nair needs out/down DI to escape multiple hits.

Geenareeno

Smash Lord
If you want help post a video of you losing badly. Showing us a 3 stock doesn't let us critique you because you are winning and there fore not making a lot of mistakes. At least ones that the falco punished.

DippnDots

Feral Youth
Can someone gimme some pointers? Here's a link to a pretty good match I had. http://youtu.be/HYP7dgc7Xxg
:31
No reason to up-b here, you set yourself up to eat a forward smash or worse. Should have just grabbed the edge from your double jump

:49
Should always tech (almost always tech roll) the downthrow.

You really need to hit those lcancels, you missed way too many.

That's about all I can tell ya from that video.

Bl@ckChris

Smash Hero
my ganon is changing.

this can get interesting.

overcame a couple other obstacles in tournament that i haven't beaten before.

almost wanna go to rom...

Bl@ckChris

Smash Hero
i know. i should be good on funding...i have more money than i thought i did actually lol. but it's all about the college schedule and things of that sort that i need to look at first. I know i have an organic chemistry test on like the 22nd....

G. Vice

Smash Lord
Lol Kage...

your Falco is pretty ugly. It's trying to be a bird ganon with a laser :D

but it's probably still smart. Just hard to watch haha

Palpi

Smash Hero
Lol Kage...

your Falco is pretty ugly. It's trying to be a bird ganon with a laser :D

but it's probably still smart. Just hard to watch haha
I agree. I will probably lose to it, though I am fairly good against falco, just because Kage is very smart. Maybe I can pull it out though. :awesome:

G. Vice

Smash Lord
Kage, I definitely approve of your avatar.

Guts is definitely someone who epitomizes the warrior spirit. I even used it for my tag a while because he was made of so much awesome.

VGmasta

Smash Lord
Top Bottom