• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

How is the Weather

NickTheGreat

Smash Apprentice
Man everyone here is talking about snow and there cold weather...

I live in Florida, soooooooo.....no snow.

It did rain today, but nothing compared to the soft snow.:(

Bowser King

Have It Your Way
I live in Canada so we usually have cold weathers and snow around here mid november (or earlier, I've had snow on halloween).

-:bowser:Bowser King

TheLinkus

Smash Cadet
Here in TN the weather is fairly cold with frost on the ground every morning. The afternoons are a little warmer, but most people would want a coat. It Snowed a little about a week ago, but it didn't stick on the ground.

Shök

Smash Champion
It just started getting cold down here in Houston.

Probably since mid November.

We don't really get snow.

Its really rare.

~N9NE~

Smash Master
NNID
LondonAssyrian
London, getting colder by the day.

Snowed a couple weeks ago but didn't stay for long. Can't feel my feet, roads are getting icy and slippery at night. Temp around 6-10 degrees at the moment.

Hoping for more snow!

The Slayer

RAWR!
NNID
Ren
3DS FC
1778-9825-9960
It's pretty cold around here. 26 degrees and possibly shrinking afterward. >_<

OmegaXXII

Fire Emblem Lord/ Trophy Hunter
I must say, first the first time in four years it actually snowed down here in Houston last night, you know how rare snow down here is? It was definetly a phenomenal sight to see, heck,I even threw my first snowball for the first time in my life, really!

Freezewish

Smash Ace
Temps have been up and down here. Right now its a steady rain. The rain has been off and on all day which makes it messy and makes me not wanna go outside.

Negi-Kun

Smash Lord
It's rainy and icy here in Boston. I have no school. Like, everyone has no power. I'm one of the lucky ones I guess! :D

Blazey

Magical Love Gentleman
BRoomer
It's been raining continuously for the past day and in my books that's awesome.

Pr0phetic

Dodge the bullets!
I live in NY, and the rain has subsided so its gonna be up and down temperatures this whole week (20 - 55 degrees)

hectichobo

Smash Ace
Maine: Just had a really bad winter mix storm thing and we didnt have school, and last night you could skate on anything including grass and dirt. And now after all of our raining slush we get and arctic blast thats gonna make temps 0-10 degrees windchill tonight. Also peoples power has been out. Everyone in the states should be back on in 2-3 days. Mine came back in 8 hours though :]

Ange

Smash Lord
Lately it has been snowing here pretty much SOME degree everyday, so the temperature tends to be around 0°C during the days.

But once awhile it gets warmer and everything transforms into slush, OR colder so the snow freezes to the ground and everywhere you go you slip. u_u

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0
Well, Alberta is finally feeling the bitter winds of winter now. So long to out-of-city smash. qq

Edit: Almost forgot about your post. =P
seriously? I'm in edmonton and we haven't got any rain for a a while also tomorrow is going to be -37.
Well, that was last week. Now the weather sucks.
You're from Edmonton? Let's smash sometime =O

chaos_Leader

Smash Lord
Got a winter storm moving into the Pacific Northwest. We're supposed to get some pretty heavy snowfall in Oregon/Washington. I Actually had to cancel going to a tourney with the road conditions.

on the plus side: we finally get to have a ski season!

choomer

Smash Cadet
here in Florida, it's kind of warm for it being winter.
It's also extremely humid.

~N9NE~

Smash Master
NNID
LondonAssyrian
Apologies for the bump, but I had to.

It's snowing in London and not just a pathetic millimetre or so, it's actually settling down. And it's going to snow more overnight and tomorrow! God, snow is amazing. I love snow. More snow please.

(Everyone else is like that's nothing lol)

SU_Remo

Remo Knows
It's too cold around here. Especially in the morning. I had to scrape a layer of ice off of all of my windows. I don't live in south Texas to scrape ice.

Top Bottom