• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

How is the Weather

Mr.Bazerkus

Smash Journeyman
I guess the purpose of this thread is too talk about how things are going in the weather were you live. You can talk about how hot or cold it is or how much snow is on the ground. You could also talk about natural disasters that have happened in you're area. Anything to do with weather.

To start off I'll go first well were I live in MN it getting frickin cold I feel like I'm going to die when I'm waiting for my bus. And when I'm at school I have to walk outside to get to some of my classes. But thankfully it hasn't snow yet. I not a big fan of snow because then all the brown and gray slush comes with it.

Anyways I can't wait for the spring.

edit: I guess you could talk about car crashes and cool local news things you would just bring up in a general discussion with a friend

Vyse

Faith, Hope, Love, Luck
BRoomer
it's nearly summer in Australia (Though it already feels like it). Which means either stinking hot, humid days or a lot of rain.

Right now it's a lot of rain. A town not too far from me was hit really bad. Trees falling over and roof's coming off houses everywhere.

For the last 2 days or so I've had to ride my bike to and from work in the rain too : /
Today's been good though. Not very wet at all.

I love my summer heat. I'm so skinny that it doesn't me at all. People complain about how hot it is and I'm happy enough to go all summer without turning on the air conditioner.

Darkslash

Smash Master
The Air smells of Cold, and feels like it. Seems like it may cloudy.

Don't ask me how it smells like cold. Air smells different in hot and Cold temperatures to me :ohwell:

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0
Surprising. It's getting near December, and there's no snow yet. In fact, it just rained today. =/

Golem the Stern Father

Smash Champion
TyfighterLAND. Location#2: Illinois? Yeah.
We get inconsistant weather here in the Midwest. Just 2 days ago it was snowing; Today, it's 78 degrees and sunny. We get constant windchill, even when there's nothing but sun outside...

Oh, and there is no such thing as Fall in Illinois. It goes from Summer directly to Winter, plus the leaves.
>: (

Neon Ness

Designated Procrastinator
It's 56 degrees here in Gainesville, Florida. The trees are still green, though...

I hate the cold season. It gets dark too early and I get ashy really easily.

DTP

L o s t - in reality~
Surprising. It's getting near December, and there's no snow yet. In fact, it just rained today. =/
I'm glad its not snowing here yet (I hate snow).
Well actually, it did snow a bit, but it melted right away.

Side note: I wish I could convert Fahrenheit to Celcius (< can't spell) and vise versa.

Peeze

Smash Master
Google has a nice temp calculator.
For instance, if i type in how cold its is now(68 degrees Fahrenheit) it calculates it automatically: = 20 degrees Celsius

Mr.Bazerkus

Smash Journeyman
it's nearly summer in Australia (Though it already feels like it). Which means either stinking hot, humid days or a lot of rain.

Right now it's a lot of rain. A town not too far from me was hit really bad. Trees falling over and roof's coming off houses everywhere.

For the last 2 days or so I've had to ride my bike to and from work in the rain too : /
Today's been good though. Not very wet at all.

I love my summer heat. I'm so skinny that it doesn't me at all. People complain about how hot it is and I'm happy enough to go all summer without turning on the air conditioner.
Hot. Mid 80 degrees Fahrenheit where I live.
I wish we could trade weather
Its so cold here and the winds getting pretty bad. It is 34 degrees outside
And winter is just starting :(

but thankfully the snow can't manage to stay on the ground it has snowed this winter but it all has melted.

DTP

L o s t - in reality~
Google has a nice temp calculator.
For instance, if i type in how cold its is now(68 degrees Fahrenheit) it calculates it automatically: = 20 degrees Celsius
Cool thats good to know, I'm sure that'll come in handy. Thanks

Amide

Smash Lord
25 degrees Fahrenheit... -_- Maine is really cold, but I like the snow, it's pretty:).

ndayday

stuck on a whole different plaaaanet
BRoomer
It's really cold, and I absolutely hate it. I hate snow too, and this winter looks like it will be bad to say the least...

I hate having to wear jackets, gloves, and hats...but there's one thing that's good about it, I have more of a reason to stay inside. =J

Blooqkazoo

Smash Journeyman
Somewhat cold in the 30's. Very windy today. It snowed few days ago. Doesn't suck that much.

Vyse

Faith, Hope, Love, Luck
BRoomer
Wow you're probably close to the floods aren't you?

It's raining here in Melbourne for the first time in just about ever, nice change of pace.
Yeah, Mt Tambourine got hit pretty bad I've heard.
At least two people have died in all this crazy weather now.

All that rain last night was crazy, it wasn't just the sheer volume, but it was the really short span of time it all came down in. My friend at work was looking at some pictures in a report, and there was one in a Brisbane tunnel where abandoned cars were nearly completely submerged.

Scary stuff.

Where I am isn't too bad (Right near Movieworld). It came down pretty hard last night though.

_umbra_

Smash Champion
lol i did that once here. it was nice out the day before and it was freezing outside, so I ran back in my dorm and went back to sleep :)

Jimnymebob

Smash Champion
NNID
Jimnymebob
I'm freezing.
It's probably under 3 degrees celcius, and it's windy.

_umbra_

Smash Champion
snoooooooooowwwww!

We're getting loads of it right now, just in time for everyone to drive home for thanksgiving break :ohwell:

OmegaXXII

Fire Emblem Lord/ Trophy Hunter
Well, down here in Houston we have chilly mornings and warm aftertoons, as evening comes it cools back down into the 50's then gets cold again, this isn't our typical weather for this time of the year (around late December) though this year it decided to hit us early.

Flamingo777

Smash Apprentice
Dude, today in Raleigh, NC it was SOOO Freaking cold and the wind gusted what I swore to be like 60mph at one point for like 20secs till I went in the library. I was so desperate for warmth, I would have spooned Clay Aiken if I had to xD.

Azua

Scourge Cheerleader
Premium
BRoomer
I would just like to chime in and say I hate everything that is below 70 degrees

Top Bottom