• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

How is the Weather

Amide

Smash Lord
It's 20 degrees outside right now. I'm gonna have a fire!

Maine is so cold. Seriously... It's awful right now. The snow can be kinda beautiful at times though.

~N9NE~

Smash Master
NNID
LondonAssyrian
SNOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!

It's been snowing for about 12 hours now straight, throughout the night. No buses, no trains. London's transport system hates snow. This is the most snow London has seen in my life.

Forget uni!

trueganon

Smash Journeyman
I love how it was really hot, then rained for days non-stop, and now it's back down to really cold. This state can never make up it's mind.

_umbra_

Smash Champion
At least it was actually warm there for a little while :(

although today was pretty nice, I didn't freeze to death

SuperBowser

Smash Lord
We have sooooo much snow. Apparently the most snow england has seen in 18 years. Last night we played in the snow till around 2am and it's snowed so much that all the marks we left have been covered up already.

Lectures have been cancelled as London transport is dead and I'm gonna have a massive snowball fight tonight. So much fun :D

Top Bottom