• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Houston Thread - No HOBOs and no WHOBOs. What do we do now??????????????????????????????????????????

What side event should i include in my tournaments?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
Was the Tales of Symphonia sequel any good?
It was meh-ish. A few things break the game to the point where you can beat all bosses with one character by casting one spell. Also, Mystic Artes are practically unavoidable. You cast it, it will hit. <_<

Somebody want to give me a ride to Roy's? I can give some gas money...

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
No rides? Oh well...guess LOBO will be it then. :)

Magitek_Knight

Smash Apprentice
First of all, you guys DO NOT play the final fantasy remakes on Advance, or DS, they are SO much easier. The Original SNES version or Ps1 version only. PLEASE do yourself this favor.......

Yeah i have played through every final fantasy ever created, <3 them all. However Yes, 6 and 7 are masterpieces, heck alot of them are. Kefka is a lil ******** but it was so good thats where my name comes from, play it and you will understand. <3 Celes and Sabin

As far as chrono Trigger. It is a must play as well. especially due to being able to beat it 20+ ways.

An if you have the time/money, Play through FF4, then go to the wiiware and get the new SEQUAL that just came out.
Also, Games called Lufia, and Lufia 2. i found to be quite enjoyable.

There is so many you all gotta play.

Final Fantasys ( all of them)
Golden Suns
Mothers
Super mario Rpgs
Chrono Tigger and Chrono Cross
Diablo 2 is beautiful, Cy you will love it, and totally will get you hyped for D3!!!!

you can pick any of those and have yourself a great time playing a great game

Xyro77

Unity Ruleset Committee Member
chrono cross was trash. golden sun was good, the 2nd one was better(if you ported over your characters)

im in an rpg mod now. YARGH! im playing ff4: the after years. really good so far. its on wii ware

Suspect

Smash Hero
i guess only the cool people played Persona 3 and 4

except magitek, he needs not play anything, he is always cool

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
YES!

Buy that, Paper Mario 64, Paper Mario TTYD, Partners in Time was kinda meh, Super Paper Mario was alright (I don't really call that an RPG compared to the past 2 Paper Marios), and go buy some Pokemon games.

Brinstar.

Ladybug

Smash Lord
The whole Paper Mario series was good. I beat Super Paper Mario on my lunch breaks at Gamestop. But I agree, 64 and Thousand Year Door were the best.

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
Sure, play me in SFIV for the PS3. I use Zangief mostly, I haven't been able to practice though (last time I played it was at Bear's House with Stiltz around the College Station tournament).

But I'm pretty good :)

Good Ol' Tree

Smash Ace
NNID
Garnitrex
First of all, you guys DO NOT play the final fantasy remakes on Advance, or DS, they are SO much easier. The Original SNES version or Ps1 version only. PLEASE do yourself this favor.......

Yeah i have played through every final fantasy ever created, <3 them all. However Yes, 6 and 7 are masterpieces, heck alot of them are. Kefka is a lil ******** but it was so good thats where my name comes from, play it and you will understand. <3 Celes and Sabin

As far as chrono Trigger. It is a must play as well. especially due to being able to beat it 20+ ways.

An if you have the time/money, Play through FF4, then go to the wiiware and get the new SEQUAL that just came out.
Also, Games called Lufia, and Lufia 2. i found to be quite enjoyable.

There is so many you all gotta play.

Final Fantasys ( all of them)
Golden Suns
Mothers
Super mario Rpgs
Chrono Tigger and Chrono Cross
Diablo 2 is beautiful, Cy you will love it, and totally will get you hyped for D3!!!!

you can pick any of those and have yourself a great time playing a great game
Post of the month. Especially the mention of Diablo 2. I'm totally hyped for D3, whenever it comes out (I optimistically say 3 years)

Magitek_Knight

Smash Apprentice
Sure, play me in SFIV for the PS3. I use Zangief mostly, I haven't been able to practice though (last time I played it was at Bear's House with Stiltz around the College Station tournament).

But I'm pretty good :)
So do you have a PS3 and online? or do we have to play sometime at a tourny or something?

Post of the month. Especially the mention of Diablo 2. I'm totally hyped for D3, whenever it comes out (I optimistically say 3 years)
Awww Dang, such nice words...... But yeah haha im there with you, 3 years optimistically...:( at Least SC2 to hold me over, that and quite a few other things....its sad, but boy will it be worth it

Sethlon

Smash Champion
BRoomer
Legend of mana> secret of mana
Omg thiiissssss
Seriously, Legend of Mana was so good. I'm actually starting to look for another copy of it.

So if I make it to Lobo this weekend is anyone up for playing high tier friendlies? I could kill for some practice.

QUIVO

Smash Master
Suikoden 1-2 were probably my favorite rpgs ever....
3 was good
4 was meh
5 i didnt play
tactics i didnt play
tierkreis is decent right now. i just got it

btw, wtf at you guys saying chrono cross was mediocre/trash.
it was too good!

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
I'm winning FS6, but please everyone, do travel to FS6. I got bills to pay. :)

Magitek_Knight

Smash Apprentice
Would I be able to carry over my golden sun save on an emulator?
Jerm.... i come to you with a answer... and that answer is................

YES!!! that you can. Because when you complete Golden Sun, it gives you a password that you can put in at the beginning of Golden sun 2. There are 2 methods of transferring your party, and that is one of them. Its a rather long password, but thats alright, all worth it right?;)

We should both Start out Golden Sun right now and see how it plays out, heck i invite anyone and everyone to do the same. its soooo fun/good. Besides id be interested to see the difference in peoples parties.

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
I might want to go to FS6 if I can get a ride...

Quivo, are you back in town?

TheJerm

Smash Champion
Na, he's coming in July.. unless.. he liess to me D:

And ok Magitek! we should start this weekend. Someone should explain to me how to use the VBA emulator on my wii. I think I have the emulator on my wii.. but where do I put the roms?

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
Does this mean he's now the best player in Beaumont?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom