• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Houston Thread - No HOBOs and no WHOBOs. What do we do now??????????????????????????????????????????

What side event should i include in my tournaments?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

PhantomX

WarioMan
BRoomer
FFIV remake for DS is actually harder than the original, enemies have status effects linked to attacks now and ****. III was pretty easy until you got to the final area, where you were always underleveled b/c the rest of the game is easy. But yeah, I want to hack my Wii ASAP so I can play the 4 sequel. I'll probably end up buying the 10 dollar DLC FFVII for nostalgia purposes.

Gea

Smash Master
Well the only event I can make it to this weekend is Melee. We will see if I think that its worth it to come and pay 17 dollars to play in. I'd LOVE to, so we shall see.

Also FFIV is AWESOME. Dragoons and ****.

Oh, I also purchased a triwing screwdriver. Time to fix some controllers.

takeurlife2

Smash Ace
Well the only event I can make it to this weekend is Melee. We will see if I think that its worth it to come and pay 17 dollars to play in. I'd LOVE to, so we shall see.

Also FFIV is AWESOME. Dragoons and ****.

Oh, I also purchased a triwing screwdriver. Time to fix some controllers.
I'll let you fix MY controller, sir ;-)

Gea

Smash Master
Mm.. how... long is the chord?

But seriously, if I have no issues repairing my own I'll do things for people like clean them or replace C stick with control stick if you have the parts/ will buy me a soda or something.

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
Someone give me a ride to Final Smash 6.

Xyro77

Unity Ruleset Committee Member
Very very interesting site: has to do with explosions and sonic booms

http://sonicbomb.com/index.php

*xyro recomends you watch the A-bomb and H-bomb testing vids because its REALLY scary to think these types of things are in the hands of the russians/chinese and to a lesser degree, North Korea*

Gea

Smash Master
Oh, I would too. But god**** it if I would rather no one have it. Its a shame they were invented in the first place.

Xyro77

But god**** it if I would rather no one have it. Its a shame they were invented in the first place.
I kinda feel that way too, but at least its a way to decimate the enemy if we ABOSOLUTELY HAD TOO.

KRDsonic

Smash Master
FFIV remake for DS is actually harder than the original, enemies have status effects linked to attacks now and ****. III was pretty easy until you got to the final area, where you were always underleveled b/c the rest of the game is easy.
Vanish/Doom is too good. Was that removed in the remake, though? I've only played the SNES version, and my cousin has the PS1 version, and it works in both of those.

...And the final area in that game... I was so underleveled that it was crazy. Only 6 of my characters knew 1+ spells, the rest had nothing at all. Having my only magic users be Gau, Sabin, Cyan, Setzer, Terra, and Celes was weird o.O Especially since Gau was the only character I had that ever learned every spell.

QUIVO

Smash Master
RT: I think I'm going to tell my parents to book a flight for July 11th, and then I might leave August 3rd? or later?? Not exactly sure yet.

Xyro77

Im going. I can put in gas for a carpool, but ive been looking into other forms of getting there.
Im going no matter what. Car pool that has a RELIABLE car seems cheaper/more fun. We just can keep stoping. I am fully able to drive at least 10 hours if needed. If a carpool fails, ill take the bus.

Dojo

Smash Champion
I've been considering teleportation. I've heard around the grapevine it's a hassle to learn, but it would make things so much easier in the long run. Just a thought.

Xyro77

The new tier list that comes out on the DAY before LOW HOBO 2 will be the tier list i will use. Tonite at 12 midnite i will tell you the list of low tier that can be used. Some of you people will REALLY like it, some may even join low tier events after this list is made public.

Van Jones

Smash Lord
Ok, thanks.

I'm uploading all the videos that I have from HOBO 16 and SWAT. There are a lot of videos, so it will take a while for them to finish processing.

Gea

Smash Master
The new tier list that comes out on the DAY before LOW HOBO 2 will be the tier list i will use. Tonite at 12 midnite i will tell you the list of low tier that can be used. Some of you people will REALLY like it, some may even join low tier events after this list is made public.
My guess.

No more Sonic.

Ike, Zelda, and Bowser move into "low tier."

Ness still in low tier.

Bet that is close.

Oh if we want to talk predictions about top...

MK, Snake, Wario, Falco, D3, Diddy.

Those aren't my opinions, just what I predict the SBR to think.

PS: Allan what time does Melee start?

Airbrush_King

Smash Ace
I've been considering teleportation. I've heard around the grapevine it's a hassle to learn, but it would make things so much easier in the long run. Just a thought.
Goku is teaching me the instant transmission right now. When I learn it 100% then ill teach you. :chuckle:

Xyro77

melee will start around 2-230. brawl wil start around 4ish.

new tier list will be released tonight.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom