• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Houston Thread - No HOBOs and no WHOBOs. What do we do now??????????????????????????????????????????

What side event should i include in my tournaments?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Magitek_Knight

Smash Apprentice
FFIV remake for DS is actually harder than the original, enemies have status effects linked to attacks now and ****. III was pretty easy until you got to the final area, where you were always underleveled b/c the rest of the game is easy. But yeah, I want to hack my Wii ASAP so I can play the 4 sequel. I'll probably end up buying the 10 dollar DLC FFVII for nostalgia purposes.
Hmmm i myself did not play the remake for the DS, i had a friend however play it, and i saw how easily he was DESTROYING boss's that we normally might have trouble with. And Good call on the FF7 for nostalgia purposes..:) i thought about doing the same. However... Hacking your wii for ff4 sequel is counter productive i think.... my wii is hacked..... but when i went to the shop channel to buy the sequel it said i needed a update... and from what i understand your not suppose to update your wii after you hack it. So if i were you, just buy it, then maybe hack your wii. There is ways around it if you hack first.... things like. Upgrade>buy> then downgrade... i dunno thought, my 2 cents.

And Xyro, i am definaetly intereseted in a possible Carpool to Genesis, just would need to find out the particulars. Like ETA, When we would leave, things of that sort

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
P4. just wait until tomorrow. We can play and partake in destruction then. :)

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
I would go, but I need a ride. :(

Suspect

Smash Hero
Sethlon i have Legend of Mana somewhere...if i find it ill sell it to you for low, ill just download it lol

CY

Smash Ace
esca, take, wheres the smash scene in bmt these days? lol. i feel like a noobie now
beaumont has expanded, yo. there's four of us that are good, me, pop, take and esca, and then we have some new players. there is packy, gbear, and pkfire. as of right now though, pop is in houston.

you should start playing with us again. we could get you up to par in no time, plus the more good players the better. only me, pop, take, and esca attend tournaments so you could be our 5th son!

Fliphopper

Smash Lord
Hey guys is there anybody that lives in Northwest Houston. YES I'M CALLING YOU OUT. Seems like the NW Houston Scene is dead. I tried posting on Gfaqs nothing. NOTHING AT ALL.

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
Flip, you're all alone. You loner.

I want practice tomorrow, even though I don't play low tiers, lol.

KRDsonic

Smash Master
Hey guys is there anybody that lives in Northwest Houston. YES I'M CALLING YOU OUT. Seems like the NW Houston Scene is dead. I tried posting on Gfaqs nothing. NOTHING AT ALL.
I live in NW Houston. ...I just had someone at my house for smash last weekend though.

Edit: I just realized, that means like... the only one in Houston who lives around me is another IC user :o (jS doesn't count in this, I see him like... 24/7)

Edit: Edit: Just to make my mom happy... "We're more central than Northwest"

Gea

Smash Master
No one lives near me BAWWWWWW

In my day we all lived in different countries and had to walk to each other's houses to play.

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
I might need a ride to Lobo...anyone want to take me?

Xyro77

Unity Ruleset Committee Member

Meta Knight
Snake
Wario
Falco
Diddy Kong
King Dedede

Marth
Mr. Game & Watch
Pikachu
Olimar
Ice Climbers
R.O.B.
Kirby

Lucario
Zero Suit Samus
Toon Link
Pit
Donkey Kong

Peach
Luigi
Fox
Wolf
Sonic
Sheik

Bowser
Zelda
Pokémon Trainer
Ike

Lucas
Mario
Ness
Yoshi
Samus

Jigglypuff
Captain Falcon
Link
Ganondorf​
THE NEW TIER LIST IS OUT!!!!!

The last 3 tiers WILL be used in LOW TIER.

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
I think the new tier list is okay for the most part. I think Falco should be lower but that's just me...

chrisXcross

Smash Rookie
beaumont has expanded, yo. there's four of us that are good, me, pop, take and esca, and then we have some new players. there is packy, gbear, and pkfire. as of right now though, pop is in houston.

you should start playing with us again. we could get you up to par in no time, plus the more good players the better. only me, pop, take, and esca attend tournaments so you could be our 5th son!
fosho. i been playing here and there cus some of my friends kept talking **** saying they can beat me, and i won some mula from that and i got the urge to start up again haha. plus my cousin would love to start playing too, hes getting addicted haha.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom