• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Houston Thread - No HOBOs and no WHOBOs. What do we do now??????????????????????????????????????????

What side event should i include in my tournaments?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

kailo34ce

Smash Lord
Dang I ****in like dmgs sig.

I'm tired of gnes.he comes around and adds his opinions that nobody cares about,he adds nothing to the community, johns all day because his lack of skill at the game then complains when he gets exposed for talking all the trash he can't back up. And calling other people things just cuz they have a smaller post count.

The worst part is he plays ssb64 on an emulator.

I'm so tired of gnes coming here each day not making a difference and make each day the same stale self centered discussion.

Gnes you suck

kailo34ce

Smash Lord
@broly: I guess a friendly if time allows.or if you go to the october hobo,I will not be attending number 18 because of personal problems with caring about brawl or houston.

We should have a french fry eating contest.I challenge anyone. French fries are good.I haven't had any since I moved to cali back in april.

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
My job is to play gay, talk about how gay I am gonna play, show people how to be better at playing gay, and to have a gay signature.

I have proudly accepted my fate.

Magik0722

Smash Champion
one assumption is that "skill" plays a big part of pokemon. Almost every player is equally skilled in pokemon unless they are ********. The worlds best player and the worlds worst player arent too far off. I think DMG can agree to that after that spiel on how MK has actual frame advantage over the rest of the cast. Likewise the teams make up the most of how a match will play out. The rest is luck and prediction

oh and prediction isnt a skill, its just glorified guessing

Good Ol' Tree

Smash Ace
NNID
Garnitrex
Computer crap, but I got it fixed... just in time to move this weekend!

I also just bought the GC version of Twilight Princess and will be speedrunning the hell out of it when I un-pack the Wii this weekend :]

For those who don't know: there are distinct speedrunning differences between the Wii versions and GC versions of Twilight Princess.

kailo34ce

Smash Lord
Magik you dumb ****,

Me and DMG have spent literally hundreds of hours perfecting how to use the stylus to tap the move choice correctly and its an insult to me to say that pokemon doesn't take skill,not anyone can just come in and pick up a ds and do what I do.

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
Happy Birthday, joggy.

So, Roy might go to Hobo18. He seemed interested. Also, he wants to some practice. :)

kailo34ce

Smash Lord
So I ws thnkng abt brwl nd it occrd to me tht thr is anthr mthd to fcsng yr cncntrtn in a wy to be abl to prfrm bttr in a mr cnstnt effct.

Nw,wht I mn by ths is tht I hv nt only chrnclzd th lst fw mnths of th mtgm,bt als hv gthrd alt!, nd I mn ALT! of inf frm mny plyrs and frm ths encylpd of dcmnts I hv pt tgthr it cn be usd as a gde to be abl to tk yr skll to th nxt lvl.

All it tks is yu smply undrstdng wht yu nd to hv gng thr yr mnd drng a mtch nd yu wll b abl to undrstnd th wrk I hv cmpld.

Nw,dnt gt me wrng,its nt an espclly esy mthd bt it is prvn qut effctve and cn trly be usd as a gde and NLY a gde.

It wll NT mke yu gdly wth lk a lw tir chrctr or anythng,BT cn brng yu up to spd and fcs yr attntn int a pstv nd effctv wy as to elmnt MNY bsc qustns yu may hve abt th wy yu shld be grwng as a plyr.

Ok,I knw tht we all sy "I knw hw to ply smsh", wll thts grt bt dsrgdng th wrk I hve dn is lke syng "thr is no rm fr imprvmnt" whch wld mk yu wrng,

It is essntly a cmpltn of advc frm plyrs tht hv prvn sccssfl n thr plystyls tht I hv tkn th wrds of nd spn thm arnd in a wy esy fr yu to undrstnd.

Thnk yu to m2k gnes lee martin px mike haze dojo fr th onst nd mny mr fr gnrl inpt.

If yu r intrstd in sng wht I hv cmpld fl fre to pm me or aim me.

I snt a TN of tm on ths nd I hv nly on mr thng to sy.

I my nt be a tp lvl plyr. Bt I strtd bfr ths prjct as wll abv "avrg" nd I hv cmpltly evlvd snce thn.

Ths is wht hppns whn yu spnd so mch tm fcsng a gd atttd twrds brwl.

Thnks bye

KRDsonic

Smash Master
All those pokemon posts... kinda makes me wanna play it again. The only people I've played against within the past year are Tallman and P4 though. I'm stuck in an old metagame back when everyone complained about blisscress (or do they still do that?) and when Absol was BL.

/noonecares

Xyro, my Absol vs. your Beedrill. :)

Player-4

See you in 25 years
All those pokemon posts... kinda makes me wanna play it again. The only people I've played against within the past year are Tallman and P4 though. I'm stuck in an old metagame back when everyone complained about blisscress (or do they still do that?) and when Absol was BL.

/noonecares

Xyro, my Absol vs. your Beedrill. :)
yeah people still whine about bliss and cress. lol xyro won't even go up against my butterfree with his beedrill :(

KRDsonic

Smash Master
Well of course, it's a giant psychic butterfly that can poison you, paralyze you, and put you to sleep, who wouldn't be scared of that?

Man, now I'm remembering all of these old moments I've had in playing that game competitively... I OHKOed something on someone's team before... with Unknown. Poor guy, switching in Magnezone because he thought I had HP Ice... HP Ground ftw.

UTDZac

▲▲▲▲▲
BRoomer

Happy b-day fogo and jog! I made you a cake!!!​
<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/-azqXygCzO8&hl=en&fs=1&color1=0xcc2550&color2=0xe87a9f"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/-azqXygCzO8&hl=en&fs=1&color1=0xcc2550&color2=0xe87a9f" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom