• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Houston Thread - No HOBOs and no WHOBOs. What do we do now??????????????????????????????????????????

What side event should i include in my tournaments?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
Ok, I need advice on how to house. Tell me what to do. D: It's my first time housing.
You let Smashers into your house, have them wreck your house aroma and your toilet, feed them, pick up their Coke cans, and you send them off to the tourney.

Inui

Banned via Warnings
LOL get ***** Inui

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C_xO2w0Mjfc

I don't even. Pit? FO REAL?!

Oh yeah, you tank harder than Atomsk? :laugh:
At a tournament shortly before that, we had really close games against M2K and Omni with my Pit, so Atomsk told me to try Pit and see how it went.

That was probably the worst my Pit ever played.

I wish people would, at least maybe once a while, put up GOOD vids of me. It seem that nothing good I do ever makes it to YouTube, just me playing badly. It's not fair.

Player-4

See you in 25 years
At a tournament shortly before that, we had really close games against M2K and Omni with my Pit, so Atomsk told me to try Pit and see how it went.

That was probably the worst my Pit ever played.

I wish people would, at least maybe once a while, put up GOOD vids of me. It seem that nothing good I do ever makes it to YouTube, just me playing badly. It's not fair.
People just put up sets and what's on live stream. It's not like that was the only video.

Sybawave

Smash Ace
Wow....you would think after 8 years the johning would eventually stop lolollol

And wow...don't let anyone tell you who to choose...choose who you feel will do better...I mean unless he knows you better than yourself then sure listen to him...but yeah...no more trash talk from you...

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
Roy and Furbs are teaming for low tier, I think.

Cyn

Sith Archivist
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
@xyro: im probably one of the biggest metroid fans out there, and that is one of the best Samus pics ive seen in a long time.

EDIT: that last pic i had to crop because it says something improper, go look up the whole pic here -------> http://media.photobucket.com/image/samus aran/TCJuggalo/samus_aran.jpg?o=11 ............ its pretty funny (and probably true)

EDIT #2: @ Jerm have you ever listened to Potluck out of northern cali? pretty sweet rap group.

Esca

Smash Champion
Chamillionaire's Fire Drill is the best rap song ever made. End.

Also, Kown, College IS amazing.

And who wants to ****?

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
Ridley...too big for Brawl...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom