• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Houston Thread - No HOBOs and no WHOBOs. What do we do now??????????????????????????????????????????

What side event should i include in my tournaments?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Inui

Banned via Warnings

Suspect

Smash Hero
Lol so? She's ****in' hot dewd. Plus you're not getting busy with a forehead anyways lawl.
maria scary aint all that, if i seen her at a store or something id look at her and be like "dang look at them tig ole bitties" and then keep on walking.

and about the forehead remark, i got something for that but i dont feel like getting banned :laugh:

Player-4

See you in 25 years
maria scary aint all that, if i seen her at a store or something id look at her and be like "dang look at them tig ole bitties" and then keep on walking.

and about the forehead remark, i got something for that but i dont feel like getting banned :laugh:
Lol nah man Maria is GROSS!!!!!! I'm talking about Rihanna. She is hawt.

AvoiD

Smash Lord
NNID
AvoiDMe
Wat... I would totally sleep with Rihanna.

Have lost your god **** mind?

My Sophomore year going pretty good. I'm different.

Females are also nicer. I got a wave of latinas this year. ;)
Doo, that's like, 1/2 the girls at my school who are actually fineeee. Most are ghetto as hell though.

you know how much mariah carey gets/got around? She's like lil kim jr my ***. Plus she is annoying and weird

rihanna got a 5head
lol I guess.

But dayum.

Her tittehs are fake, I sad. :(

Gnes

Smash Master
I dunno. I've seen Rihanna naked. She's super sexy...
Secret Rendezvous. Monica gives Rihanna her one of her homemade brownies, Rihanna starts stripping.

Monica too good.

She's still super sexy! Her body is -amazing-. There are ways to do it that you don't have to look at her in the face.
But....but...its the face :(

You guys already get to see the hottest woman on Earth all the time, so what do you need those n00bs for?
What do u mean??? Hylian doesn't visit that often :)

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
You can't call him the face of Texas if you don't see him all the time. :)

PhantomX

WarioMan
BRoomer
Inui, I'm gonna be frank here, we neither care nor want to hear about who you've been with or how much you love Dugfinn. It's great that you do, but we don't give a ****, so stop telling us all the time.

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
*hopes mods do their jobs*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom