• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Houston Thread - No HOBOs and no WHOBOs. What do we do now??????????????????????????????????????????

What side event should i include in my tournaments?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Xyro77

Unity Ruleset Committee Member
"It's not about what I want, it's about what's FAIR! You thought we could be decent men in an indecent time! But you were wrong...the world is cruel, and the only morality in a cruel world...is chance. Unbiased...unprejudiced...FAIR."

Inui

Banned via Warnings
@xyro: im probably one of the biggest metroid fans out there, and that is one of the best Samus pics ive seen in a long time.

EDIT: that last pic i had to crop because it says something improper, go look up the whole pic here -------> http://media.photobucket.com/image/samus aran/TCJuggalo/samus_aran.jpg?o=11 ............ its pretty funny (and probably true)

EDIT #2: @ Jerm have you ever listened to Potluck out of northern cali? pretty sweet rap group.
I'm saving these when I get home.

Also:

DugFinn said:
I need to clean my house. I'm really looking forward to you coming over. Whee!
and she's going to call me tonight via some other phone because she lost the charger for hers

:love:

SHE IS THE GREATEST HUMAN BEING TO EVER EXIST!

TheJerm

Smash Champion
Senior year was amazingggg.

And na, never heard of them twiz. I'll check them out later, but .. paramore album coming out soon <3 =]

CY

Smash Ace
YES HER PHONE IS ALIVE VIA A CAR CHARGER AND SHE TEXTED ME

yeeeeeaaaaah

*reads into things too deeply and gets deluded*
i'm kind of scared for dugfinn that you will be staying at her house. wouldn't surprise me if you had a shrine back at your place dedicated to her. hmmmmmmmmmmmm :dizzy:

also, COLLEGE.

Inui

Banned via Warnings
i'm kind of scared for dugfinn that you will be staying at her house. wouldn't surprise me if you had a shrine back at your place dedicated to her. hmmmmmmmmmmmm :dizzy:
While my loyalty is quite extreme and I am indeed an obsessively devoted person that is in love with her, I would not go to such foolish extremes nor would I do anything that would make her uncomfortable.

TheJerm

Smash Champion

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
Only 9 more days...

PREPARE.

UTDZac

▲▲▲▲▲
BRoomer
<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/L0AiN8vrn9Y&hl=en&fs=1&color1=0x3a3a3a&color2=0x999999"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/L0AiN8vrn9Y&hl=en&fs=1&color1=0x3a3a3a&color2=0x999999" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Inui

Banned via Warnings
yeah i'm prepared nigro

well, mostly

i'll be at DF's house wednesday morning, and yes i will practice with whomever during that time

i think we'll be with 3000 and t-rex a lot

SONIC AND SNAKE PRACTICE HOW USEFUL

i'm going to beat them in teams with DF as my partner

THE POWER OF LOVE, AND ZELDA BEING STUPIDLY EASY IN TEAMS LOLOLOLOL

Smoom77

Smash Master
When I was in NYC I saw Lion King! :O I hated it...but it was really well done. All the animals looked really realistic. It was amazing. :D

Smoom77

Smash Master
I never liked the movie, and it made me not like the musical...and the kid playing Simba as a kid was so annoying. It sounded too much like acting.

Good Ol' Tree

Smash Ace
NNID
Garnitrex
When I was in NYC I saw Lion King! :O I hated it...but it was really well done. All the animals looked really realistic. It was amazing. :D
ARE YOU ****ING WITH ME!?! YOU HATED IT?! YOU SHOULD BE THANKFUL YOU GOT TO SEE IT! Could someone hand me a gun, please? I'd liek to dispose of this traitor immediately!

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
Someone hates Lion King? I've lost faith in humanity again...

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
Someone hates Lion King? I've lost faith in humanity again...
Lion King the broadway play.

I did not go see it as the cheapest tickets at that time (fairly new production, everyone wanted their hands on one) were like $100+ for one ticket. Screw that.

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
Broadway, that's fine. But if you hate the Disney movie, you have problems...

AvoiD

Smash Lord
NNID
AvoiDMe
Sophmore year is pretty fun. Hitting up the weights again to. :)

South Campus is pretty gay though. Huge, get lost easy, half the girls there are obese/emo/straight-up ugly/les.

But the other half isn't to bad.

EDIT: Suspect, if you wouldn't bang Mariah Carey for money, gtfo. That's like, two of the best things in the world.

Suspect

Smash Hero
EDIT: Suspect, if you wouldn't bang Mariah Carey for money, gtfo. That's like, two of the best things in the world.
you know how much mariah carey gets/got around? She's like lil kim jr my ***. Plus she is annoying and weird

rihanna got a 5head

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom