• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Houston Thread - No HOBOs and no WHOBOs. What do we do now??????????????????????????????????????????

What side event should i include in my tournaments?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
I need to go see District 9 and Inglorious Bastreds...yargh.

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
I'll MM you guys in Melee too. Nothing more than $5 each though as I'll probably be kinda tight on money while I am there.

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
Also, thanks having people over Ozz. :)

AvoiD

Smash Lord
NNID
AvoiDMe
Ozz, whats Allan doin tomorrow? If not doin anything, see if he's free and lets try to smash at his house for a lil.

And yeah, he was busy. I rely on him for everything that revolved IRL Brawl, so after he said today wasn't a good day, I felt bad for him shoufering (SP?) me around all the time without me giving anything in return :(

EDIT: ADHD just won SNES, taking out Ally in 2 sets 3-1, and beating M2K in losers finals. DIDDY2PRo. Gnes, u jelus.

Fliphopper

Smash Lord
College Station was interesting. Flip drove out with Jerm, Gnes, Razer, Carnage, and Esca. Wow.. never listen to Esca's directions. that is all.

Edit:

Fliphop also 3-1 Razer in loser's finals.

Fliphopper

Smash Lord
Nope...

1st Match BF Razer Wins
2nd Match Mansion Flip Wins
3rd Match BF Flip Wins
4th Match Frigate Flip Wins

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
Doesn't matter, Flip still won. You can also bypass Daves rule if both players agree to it.

Broly

Smash Lord
hmm, well i just dont know. i mean sure m2k lost and hes the best. but to me, mks still rule brawl. i do agree hes not ban worthy, but imo i wouldnt doubt mk players throwing games to keep their characters in. dojo did 3-0 razer. every mk legal hobo. dojo will win.

TheJerm

Smash Champion
Maybe cause dojo is just a better player than all of us.. he still got 3rd without his MK. But i'm not gonna start this, I need to sleep. Congrats ADHD! if your reading this xD

Smoom77

Smash Master
I'm glad that a Diddy won something that big! Diddy ftw ;p. lolmoney.

And please don't unban MK. Idc if he's not banned everywhere else, but don't do it here.

Edit: I still want moar MMs.

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
Wait, Houston has MKs that win tourneys?

I was not aware of this.

Good Ol' Tree

Smash Ace
NNID
Garnitrex
One of the reasons I believe so many people look at MK like he is a god is due to a large amount of the great players from Melee (I'm looking at you PC Chris :[ ) didn't do the Brawl transition.

Gnes

Smash Master
I'm hoping for a turn around from Oh Snap similar to yours at CS, Gnes :p Gonna cross my fingers.
Thanks man, there were times where i almost lost it but i pulled it together game 4 to take the set. Of course i know he'll be back at full force at HOBO so no need to get cocky. Now i've just made the sheep angry, who knows what will happen lol.

ADHD has proved that mk is far from BROKN. The funny part, he told me he could take him out a while back but when he loss to Tyrant at genesis i dismissed it. Good shiz to him. A person not playing any of the top 3 chrs in the game winning a major east coast tourney when the two best players are there. Sorry Broly, but u play marth, ur completely biased. Mk can stay banned in texas for all i care, dojo will still get third and beat 97% of our state because he's a freaking amazing player. Nuff said.

Seiya7

Smash Apprentice
So for teh hoboz id be housing the RGV, oklahoma, kansas, dallas, san angelo, possibly beaumont, and louisiana if they come...........

I hope I can get the weekend off work to make this happen :(

Good Ol' Tree

Smash Ace
NNID
Garnitrex
I'll be moved into a house with more space, so maybe I could take a few of those off your hands, if you want.

<3 ya Seiya.

EDIT: BTW, Broly and Hylian, I'd like to do $1 MM for Melee instead of $5. I can't lose all of my money haha.

Broly

Smash Lord
yea since when does the better player always need to win? ever heard of gimp? no, metanight cant be gimped. sure, ADHD won. he johns at genesis, and i think m2k won at evo, right? sometimes a character should lose to disadvantages. does mk have any? no just slightly good advantages is his low point. i can call you bias by the fact that you main diddy, so its easy to go along with him. i blame the genesis resuult, well actually ally, for confusing ppl the truth. if he woulda gotten 4th, mk would be banned. im not bias because of marth. but every person ive talked to who have been playing competitive games for awhle have said, ''mk is by far the most broken character i have ever seen''. but its the TOs that make the decision. just dont think im bias, when your character won the tourny.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom