• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Houston Thread - No HOBOs and no WHOBOs. What do we do now??????????????????????????????????????????

What side event should i include in my tournaments?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Player-4

See you in 25 years
but you don't get a cool blue name being a lord >_>

and dave you should get an avatar of a farting panda, or a panda training rockets.

Van Jones

Smash Lord
Tallman, I've seen Incubus live twice now. They are amazing. My favorite band ever.

Both times, I was front and center. So close that I could touch the stage. :)

heytallman

CTALL
Beah, you just made me point to myself and cry. I was in the lawn, kinda far back.

But no doubt it was an epic show. I screamed my lungs out, and probably ruined all the video the girl next to me was getting with my annoying loud voice. Wahahahahahaha

Cyn

Sith Archivist
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
Freakin lag is terrible at my house right now, just playing random people and I got totally ***** by a zss and a kirby.........over and over again. Grrrrrr I hate it.

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
Hmm, I might not be able to go to CS today...sorry guys. :ohwell:

AvoiD

Smash Lord
NNID
AvoiDMe
Hmm, I might not be able to go to CS today...sorry guys. :ohwell:
You don't think that's a good thing for them?

just kidddddinnnnnn. You think you gonna make Ozz's? I still gotta ask my parents mayne. You mind asking Allan for me, what time is he leavin at?

gunterrsmash01

Smash Champion
why u so mean to me all the time..........anyways actually i rather give the spot to him, he never travels

edit: didn't flip say hobo 17 was his last tourney..... GTFO GEA!!!!

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
Yargh, if I get a ride to Ozz's, I'll go...

AvoiD

Smash Lord
NNID
AvoiDMe
o, Well I'm going, just not sure if Allan wants to. So yeah, we'll see what happens.

EDIT: Guess were not going, he's to busy. It's all goooddd.

gunterrsmash01

Smash Champion
Kuro can u get a ride home? the only reason allan doesnt wanna go is cause he doesnt wanna drop u off at 7, since 2.5 hours of smash isnt enough for him.

AvoiD

Smash Lord
NNID
AvoiDMe
I don't have one, parents gonna be busy, and that and he's in Santa Fe but prob home by now.

Yeah, he said it wasn't really worth it for that much time, so yee.

gunterrsmash01

Smash Champion
i dont think its possible for kuro to come since he has no ride home. allan will probably come now since he can stay as long as he wants now. idk about trela

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
Allan told me he wasn't going...I like how everything falls apart when he decides not to go.

FIGURES.

Suspect

Smash Hero
Yo Suspect please explain to me what that "U mad?!" stuff means.
Rapper Camron and Producer Dame Dash appeared on the Bill O'Reily show a while back discussing about hip hop being bad for youths. Bill was saying stupid stuff and showing signs of getting mad and they started pointing at him saying "you mad bill!" you mad!"

Now everytime some gets mad from something people just be like like "u mad?" "u mad!" and laugh at em

Gea

Smash Master
sorry smoom, i think im just gonna call this whole thing off. allan is being a *****
lol Wow. I wouldn't have done it either. That's a lot of gas and time just to cart people around for like two hours of smash. You can't say **** because you've never given people rides as much as this man has.

Go back to complaining about how stupid Brawl is. Alone.

gunterrsmash01

Smash Champion
too bad you don't even know the whole story.

i kept telling him over and over that he can stay for the WHOLE DAY, not 2.5 hours. why would he stay for 2.5 hours if Kuro isnt even going. the reason that whole 2.5 hours thing came up is because Kuro had to go home at 7 so allan would have to leave to go drop him at 6:30. now if Kuro doesnt go, he doesnt have to go drop off anyone at 6:30. get it?

Dumb****.

Get off my ****, seriously. i haven't done **** to you.

Gea

Smash Master
son your sig is too long, so is esca's. it's stretching my browser >_>
Son, use a better resolution.

To Ozz: Allan likes going to places when its multiple people. It is still a lengthy drive for him just to play you, who no longer players Brawl and Dave. Why don't you drive to Allan? Oh right, your mom would have to take you.

Look, there are plenty of reasons to get mad at Allan but driving isn't one of them. So let him choose to not come if he doesn't feel like it is a good investment of his time and quit crying about it. **** if you really wanted to play Dave could just about walk to your house.

gunterrsmash01

Smash Champion
lol dude i called him a ***** simply cause he wasn't answering my texts or calls. its fine if he doesnt wanna come over. I just hope he actually realizes he doesnt have to leave after 2 hours. i only got mad cause he didnt even wanna hear me out. he said "2 hours is not worth it" and then didnt even listen to what i said after (that he can stay for the whole day)

Maybe he doesnt wanna go cause hes busy doing something, thats fine, why would i get mad at that LOL.
and if you actually read the houston thread, you would know i didnt quit brawl + Zori/Smoom would go. a long time ago,Allan came over and only played with me and another guy and thought it was fine. no problems. he said yesterday he would come over, but when he found out he had to drop kuro at 7, he didn't wanna go anymore.

I cant go to his house cause he was at his GFs house. so that was pretty stupid to bring up.

again, you don't even know the whole story. you are just stirring up stupid arguments.

heytallman

CTALL
ozz u mad

(this space is because the above was not ten characters long, and I have more dignity than to simply type "10CHAR" after it. plus the typing of 10char would probably result in me getting an infraction, so here's something containing some form of substance:

I just saw Inglorious Basterds today (yes that's how it's spelled). It was a great movie, and I would recommend it to all of you. Except Smoom because he's too young.)

but still, ozz u mad

Good Ol' Tree

Smash Ace
NNID
Garnitrex
Time for Tree to break the tension!

Hobo 18 will probably be my last Brawl tournament for a little while. I really want to focus learning Melee more in-depth because
A) it is a lot more fun than Brawl
B) I was never really good at Melee and want to see how far I can get and
C) I can, kthx :)

Hylian

Not even death can save you from me
Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
Time for Tree to break the tension!

Hobo 18 will probably be my last Brawl tournament for a little while. I really want to focus learning Melee more in-depth because
A) it is a lot more fun than Brawl
B) I was never really good at Melee and want to see how far I can get and
C) I can, kthx :)
We should Melee MM at hobo18 :). My falco vs your anything.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom