• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Houston Thread - No HOBOs and no WHOBOs. What do we do now??????????????????????????????????????????

What side event should i include in my tournaments?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Smoom77

Smash Master
Someone PLEASE have a smashfest tomorrow!!! It's either a smashfest, or going over to someone my own age's house. D: That second option would be torture!!!

TheJerm

Smash Champion
There's space for gea, and if he doesn't want to go, esca will take his spot. I'm doing 6 people total. Please confirm now though, so I can tell esca what's up

ICE27

Smash Apprentice
NNID
michael0275
Rel12 is ANYTHING but gay. others should know why
Oh I know his girlfriend is ridculous!

dont start jockin
edit: rel12 just got a case of u mad syndrome
Yo Suspect please explain to me what that "U mad?!" stuff means.

There's space for gea, and if he doesn't want to go, esca will take his spot. I'm doing 6 people total. Please confirm now though, so I can tell esca what's up
Does anyone in this car, people going to cs or anyone at all need/know how to team with a Snake? Looking for a solid partner to win teams with get at me. Check the travel plans for my phone number and shoot me a text msg

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
Dude, you're going to try to squeeze four people in the back for almost two hours? I sense this will be a mighty uncomfortable ride...

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
Oh, I'll sit in the back if you want. And you can sit in my lap...

AH YEEEEEEAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

Gnes

Smash Master
Dude, you're going to try to squeeze four people in the back for almost two hours? I sense this will be a mighty uncomfortable ride...
U could make it more comfortable by driving your car.

Ew we doing that 4 people in the back again? Looks like only RT can sit in the front....
Its cool sexy. OH SNAP all over again.

Smoom77

Smash Master
I got .213. I took this one reaction time test, and I did like HORRIBLE. I don't even want to show you guys it was that horrible.

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
.25 exactly...yargh.

Also, need details for tomorrow, Jermy.

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
.172 was my best (Was the big dot).

Aside from that one, best was .183

Gea

Smash Master
.145 is my best. No big dot there.

Uh... so what does this prove? That my mouse clicks marginally quicker than someone elses?

Edit: I use a standard logitech optical mouse. USB cord. I miss my ball mouse :< Girlfriend bought me this one though...

Double edit: Give Esca my spot Jerm. My gf wanted to go as well but since there aren't two spaces ima just spend time with her and Esca is too pimp to not go to CS.

Smoom77

Smash Master
Are you saying your mouse is better than ours?!?! How dare you.

Edit: I feel so lonely for the fact that everyone is too busy playing Pokemon to play wifi, and everyone is too busy going to CS to have a smashfest. :/

Does anyone here want to wifi?

gunterrsmash01

Smash Champion
Yo Kuro, xyro is going to my house sometime after 3 tomorrow. go with him!

anyone else not going to CS, wanna come over?

Smoom77

Smash Master
LOLOL, it's true. Too bad I don't have an screenies. And it shows how much you care, I changed that like 5 days ago. But if you REALLY want it, I'll do it for you. :) Wait, I thought you didn't want to be my mother?

-goes to change it-

AvoiD

Smash Lord
NNID
AvoiDMe
P4, your blue name mad sexy daw.

Ozz, I'll try to. How long you want us to stay for? Cuz I gotta be somewhere at around 8 to break fast. So gotta be home like around 7.

Player-4

See you in 25 years
P4, your blue name mad sexy daw.

Ozz, I'll try to. How long you want us to stay for? Cuz I gotta be somewhere at around 8 to break fast. So gotta be home like around 7.
lol thanks, it's the best color next to red imo, and tied with purple.

if only i could ever have a red name... if only

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
I'd apply for a blue name since I've helped lots of tournaments. But I'm too lazy.

I don't even have an avatar.

*yawn*

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
Being a lord is better than a director. Who would want to make a movie about Brawl? Melee though, I would watch it ALL DAY.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom