• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Houston Thread - No HOBOs and no WHOBOs. What do we do now??????????????????????????????????????????

What side event should i include in my tournaments?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

sheikamaru

jive
Um... just a few things. Leafs moving to sa to be near more bronies? And I turned 21 yesterday ^^ and where is the game stop located and illmatic hack my dang wii for christ sake! That is all.

z00ted

The Assault of Laughter ﷼
CY, Turn On the Bright Lights is growing on me a lot...

I really am enjoying it, the only negative so far is that some songs sound very similar to the others.

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
Yeah, but we went to Sync's afterward, which is probably what we're going to do anyways...

TheJerm

Smash Champion

I really am enjoying it, the only negative so far is that some songs sound very similar to the others.
Yea it's a good album. I'm about to listen to it right now actually. Prlly better than anything radiohead has done.

:phone:

CY

Smash Ace

yeah it's one of my favorite albums ever, probably top 3. and yeah some of the songs sound a little similar but it doesn't bother me since I like every song on there.

and I'm glad you're enjoying it too jerm. :D it's such a good album and it is better than some Radiohead albums, but not all. ;)

edit: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LhApjF7IqoY

Tesh

Smash Hero
there should be more friday fests/ tournaments. I think it would help attract new players to the scene. Ones that could rival gnes/razer/trela and add alot of hype to tournaments. Imagine you went this amazing hyped biweekly tournament and after you go home and get some sleep ITS FREAKING SATURDAY!!

TheJerm

Smash Champion
Dude tallman. I really want to come see your band. No joke. I watched a vid on yourtube page and enjoyed you guys. Where is it gonna be at?

:phone:

heytallman

CTALL
Dude, Jerm, you're awesome, thanks for liking the music.

To everyone else: sorry if I'm pushing this on all of you, I just want a lot of people to show up.

It's at a place called Bubba's Texas Burger Shack at 5230 Westpark Dr. It's literally right under the tollway. Here's a map: http://maps.google.com/maps?rlz=1C1...+burger+shack&um=1&ie=UTF-8&sa=N&hl=en&tab=wl

It's a tiny place, but pretty neat. We'll be outside, sadly, but it'll still be fun. The main deal of the place is they sell buffalo burgers, so it's something cool to try if you have not ever tried it. They're really good, I had one last time I played there.

Thanks in advance to those of you who come. There's also a facebook event for it if you so choose to look at that: http://www.facebook.com/event.php?eid=225725514131675

Fliphopper

Smash Lord
Sorry I won't make it to any of these. I'm in the process of car shopping since my insurance deemed my car a total loss from the accident I had last Friday.

Leaf.

Gets up to speed!

Fliphopper

Smash Lord
I'm good. Sucks for me since I really wanted to pay my student loans first after graduating. Thanks for asking bro :)

pwiito

Banned via Warnings
Let's play :)

I love the ditto and wanna work on it
aight sure, the mk ditto does set me in a fast mood.

School sucks, I was used to playing smash everyday lol, sucks i got no one to play with now constantly, urghghghgh, I love this game too much, going try to meet up as much as possible with somebody!

Tesh

Smash Hero
is that omega the sonic or omega the ROB? or some other omega?

in any case hi

*Tyson*

Smash Ace
Sorry I won't make it to any of these. I'm in the process of car shopping since my insurance deemed my car a total loss from the accident I had last Friday.
Glad to hear you are okay!
I wanna see Tallman's band play. I dunno if I'll get to though because of transportation johns. Someone record it and upload it though!

:059:

I second this. I want to hear/see Tallman get his musical groove on!!

Fliphopper

Smash Lord
Thanks guys.

I'm still deciding going used or New. Honda/Toyta both have great financing deals 0% apr for 60 months or Honda's 0.9% for 60 months. I will let you know how it turns out!

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
I always assumed it was Soul Calibur's Kilik.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom