• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Houston Thread - No HOBOs and no WHOBOs. What do we do now??????????????????????????????????????????

What side event should i include in my tournaments?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Player-4

See you in 25 years
Probably can't go to the tourney this weekend

I'm thinking it's time to quit, I plan to finish the circuit, go to Apex, and call it quits. It's been fun, but work has been getting in the way a bunch and I barely practice seriously anymore, we'll just see what the future hold.

heytallman

CTALL
Probably can't go to the tourney this weekend

I'm thinking it's time to quit, I plan to finish the circuit, go to Apex, and call it quits. It's been fun, but work has been getting in the way a bunch and I barely practice seriously anymore, we'll just see what the future hold.
Come see my band play then! Also, you're going to Apex?

Also do what I do: just stop giving a ****.

Player-4

See you in 25 years
Come see my band play then! Also, you're going to Apex?

Also do what I do: just stop giving a ****.
I'll try to, and yeah my plan is to go to Apex, and I kinda don't give a **** as it is, but I wanna be good at the same time, so it's like I kinda have to give a **** if I wanna do/be good

Xyro77

Unity Ruleset Committee Member
save us o merciful lesbian.
yes... i want more gifss!!
It may take a while for me to make it(top quality requires time) but i promise you will enjoy it.

"Hold on to yo butts........."

^^^^what movie is that quote from? dont cheat!!!

inb4xyro?
your gif not only didnt work but it also cannot hold a candle to my box of toys. even my stories are passed down from generation to generation.

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
your gif not only didnt work but it also cannot hold a candle to my box of toys. Even my stories are passed down from generation to generation.
THE FALCHIoN BLADE

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
If you haven't experienced the Falchion Blade, you are forever a lost soul...

Xyro77

Unity Ruleset Committee Member
Lets start with a story. Learn some history ya young *****es.......

RT likes to Party said:
Are you THE Warren Allan Lovely Smis born in the fires of Brinstar to counter Ness the Boy Wonder with your mighty zair?!

Indeed i am, young rice mongol! But the TRUE tale of my Zair is even MORE legendary.

Its all started in 1471 when Adolf Kim Jong Benito Obama created Ultimate Super StarCraft 7: Return of the Jedi: Arcade Edition(rumble included). I picked up the game from HEB, played it on my PlayStation 9 and accidentally pressed L+R+start+select+Q at the same time with my peg leg(World War 3 took my leg). In that very instant, an electric shock crawled through my wiimote, into my right hand and all the way to my left hand. I stuck my left arm out and this blue-ish white light came out of my finger nails to collide together and form this 10 foot chain thingy. I was so scared that i pooped my pants!!!! Anyways, as the chunks slowly dripped down my leg, the name of this phenomenon was whispered into my ear by the smash gods. They said "dkfvhszkerqwrbfjdhbfjehrbekrjvwrhblrtnbertjgkerbh wgeyrueytgskrebkb!" I dont speak russian so i got on ebay.com and translated the message. The results were ASTOUNDING. It simply said "zair"

As so it was........

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom