• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Houston Thread - No HOBOs and no WHOBOs. What do we do now??????????????????????????????????????????

What side event should i include in my tournaments?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Suspect

Smash Hero
The person in his avatar (if he still has it, the black kid) is Kilik. I just got far enough into Soul Eater where he is first showed.

Kilik is my new best friend.

KRDsonic

Smash Master
I did something with it like you said before you edited your post.

http://pigtales.minecraft.net/25e547e8780741bbb94a35f4849ccaa4

Edit: I miss back when there was that one old site where you could upload a picture and there would be a video showing that person as the world's hero. I don't remember what it was called but someone posted a link to it here before, using RoyR's picture.

:059:

z00ted

The Assault of Laughter ﷼

heytallman

CTALL
I did something with it like you said before you edited your post.

http://pigtales.minecraft.net/25e547e8780741bbb94a35f4849ccaa4

Edit: I miss back when there was that one old site where you could upload a picture and there would be a video showing that person as the world's hero. I don't remember what it was called but someone posted a link to it here before, using RoyR's picture.

:059:
Dude that was amazing! HOBO 12 by KDR.

Also a few months back I searched HARD for that hero of the world thing, and found it, but the site is no longer up. No more RoyR Hero of Time.

z00ted

must read this. once u have started there is no turning back. a little 10 year old girl was ***** and murdered in 1945. her body was not fund until 1947. then a boy last week read this and did not copy and paste this message. the dead girl appeared in his room haunting him and killed him. if you do not copy and paste this onto 10 videos 30 minutes the dead girl will appear in your room tonight and haunt you and kill you. well you better start to copy and paste to be save

z00ted

"Girl : Am I pretty?
Boy : NO.
Girl : Do you want to be with me forever?
Girl : Would you cry if I walked away?
............Boy : NO.
She heard enough, and was hurt. She walked away, tears ran down her face. The boy grabbed her arm.
Boy : Your not pretty, your beautiful. I don't want to be with you forever, I NEED to be with you forever. And I wouldn't cry if you walked away, I would DIE.
(Boy whispers) : Please? Stay with me.
(Girl whispers) : I will.
Tonight at midnight your true love will realize they love you. Something good will happen to you between 1-4 pm. Tomorrow it could be anywhere. Get ready for the biggest shock of your life! If you don't post this to 5 other pages. You will have relationship problems for the next 10 year "

Le vieux lapin

Smash Ace
She heard enough, and was hurt. She walked away, tears ran down her face. The boy grabbed her arm.
Boy : Your not pretty, your beautiful. I don't want to be with you forever, I NEED to be with you forever. And I wouldn't cry if you walked away, I would DIE.
Tonight at midnight your true love will realize they love you. Something good will happen to you between 1-4 pm. Tomorrow it could be anywhere. Get ready for the biggest shock of your life! If you don't post this to 5 other pages. You will have relationship problems for the next 10 year "
How quaint...

heytallman

CTALL
How quaint...
More like, how totally ****ing gay.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom