• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Houston Thread - No HOBOs and no WHOBOs. What do we do now??????????????????????????????????????????

What side event should i include in my tournaments?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Player-4

See you in 25 years
Call it Route 209 if you're gonna pick a Route

It's has a **** song, D/P nostalgia from those long nights of hatching eggs, and it's a song it Brawl :)

BioDG

Smash Ace
I could see people thinking it's on route 209...

:x

Trickin little kids biweeklies

pwiito

Banned via Warnings
I need to finish shaking the rust before hobo, so at the gamestop trney someone find a setup and let's play till the sun drops baby! Dammit I need my wii and tv back lol.

:phone:

Tesh

Smash Hero
i dont care about the thread if sync would tell me if its worth it to show up after 5

NearZzz

Smash Lord
Originally Posted by Tesh
Why don't we have a map of Houston with all of that stuff? I mean we don't have to put exact addresses and stuff, but a map in the OP with labeled dots showing where everybody is would be cool.

Hell if you all PM me your addresses (i promise not to stalk you), I could make something like that.

this is actually a really good idea

Tesh you sugessgusted this before right?

or someone did and everone was whiny about thhinking the person was gonna kill them. still a good idea. btw i think i live in the middle of eeveryone so bi weeklys are now called pjs pove yourself pi peeklys

Smoom77

Smash Master
I think I, or someone else, brought up the idea Tesh, but it was shot down because people didn't want to be stalked.

I'm fine with it, but I'm reminding of how people didn't like the idea before, so why now? >_>

/jealousy

BioDG

Smash Ace
NearZzz

I'm still trying to figure out who you are. Did you change your name or have you just started posting here more often recently?

BioDG

Smash Ace
WELL FINE THEN >:[

i dont care about the thread if sync would tell me if its worth it to show up after 5
Well while you wait...I doubt it. It's gamestop, so it will probably have to start early and end early. Like last time.

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
It's PJ.

He's a nobody.

Trela

Smash Lord
I thought of the name "Firehole Gym" for the bi-weeklies since I wanted something that was unique to us and not something that was completely taken from the name of another place, like the routes you guys are suggesting, or something that was just plain basic. I mean, aren't we the best city in the world? Don't you think our tournaments deserve a little more than to just be titled after the name of a virtual road? Lol

I'm not saying we should use the one I suggested, but come on! Let's give it a name we can always remember!

NearZzz

Smash Lord
I thought of the name "Firehole Gym" for the bi-weeklies since I wanted something that was unique to us and not something that was completely taken from the name of another place, like the routes you guys are suggesting, or something that was just plain basic. I mean, aren't we the best city in the world? Don't you think our tournaments deserve a little more than to just be titled after the name of a virtual road? Lol

I'm not saying we should use the one I suggested, but come on! Let's give it a name we can always remember!
bo most playes can easily get top 5 here without much effort in reality we arent as good as we would like to be.

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
Level Up would be fine.

Tesh

Smash Hero
I think I, or someone else, brought up the idea Tesh, but it was shot down because people didn't want to be stalked.

I'm fine with it, but I'm reminding of how people didn't like the idea before, so why now? >_>

/jealousy
like i said, if you guys all send me a pm with your address, I'll make the map without the addresses. Just to give an idea of where people live. I guess that wouldn't be as useful....

And ofcourse if I was gonna stalk you guys I would need Bio/leaf/jrugs to give me a ride.
WELL FINE THEN >:[

Well while you wait...I doubt it. It's gamestop, so it will probably have to start early and end early. Like last time.
what time did u guys have to leave last time? like 6? if its like 6 or 7 im not coming by.
^ gay. this ain't pokemon

Level Up Series.
that sounds so generic. I think i've seen like the same name somewhere in tournament listings. or maybe im just thinking of cali's E4 series.

razer is right though, you probably don't get to be funny with a gamestop tournament.

Alex Strife

Smash Hero
was waiting on help from sync for traveling to hobo

nothing so it doesnt look too good

either way gl to trela and razer best little kids with awesome names ever

Fliphopper

Smash Lord
Trela- Yeah, thats the foundation of the name I used. If there are any copyright issues with the name, I'm pretty sure we can use something similar to it. The name just needs to appeal to the masses, both young and old.

Trela

Smash Lord
Ok, I see what you mean now.

Well, it looks like it'll be up to Sync on what name he chooses no matter what happens lol. What do you think about all of this, Mr. TO?

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
Yeah, Mr. TO...what say you?

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
Your reverse psychology leaves much to be desired.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom