• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Houston Thread - No HOBOs and no WHOBOs. What do we do now??????????????????????????????????????????

What side event should i include in my tournaments?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

KRDsonic

Smash Master
You guys are so lame LOL. you just skip ahead three pages and they're gone. No big deal
The problem is that that means if someone posted a serious question during that time, you wouldn't know it if you're having to skip PAGES because of spam. And I don't know about most people, but if I were trying to enter a gaming community and the first thing I saw was pages and pages of spam, I wouldn't be able to take that community seriously.

:059:

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
It's funny when it's a page or so.

When it gets to be almost 10 pages, which is roughly 130 posts, it's dumb.

z00ted

The Assault of Laughter ﷼
I'm jealous.

Also, you guys are sooo soft LOL cry moar about 3:00 AM Houston Social Spam roflflflfllfflfl.

<3 all of you though

Ojih~Sama

Smash Journeyman
NNID
ojih-sama
3DS FC
1907-9993-5995
pint size ***** cant handle my gallon size ****

get at me bro

unhappy customer sync, u garbage , work on it
VVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVV

Le vieux lapin

Smash Ace
Lol what I miss?
Btw I love you guys.
Oh and stay away from the new guy. I want a peice o that first.

The spam was boring. Krd u own.

Btw...Sync where and when the **** is that gamestop tourney! I've asked like 5 times!

:phone:

SmokeMaxX

Smash Journeyman
Hey guys, A.R.K. IV is coming up September 17th-18th in Jacksonville, AR! We are expecting ~200 people with games such as Melee, Brawl, BlazBlue:CS II, Marvel Vs. Capcom 3, Mortal Kombat 9, SSF4:AE, Street Fighter 3rd Strike: Online Edition, and more! Smashers are coming in from several states to compete!

Note that our tournament is working on securing sponsorships from well known companies which will each be providing additional prizes and bonus pots for our tournaments. The Traveling Circus has expressed interest as of this time. Also, well-known regional modder DaRabidDuckie will be on hand to provide dual mods (PS3 <-> 360) for fight sticks.

If you have ANY questions, please post on the official tournament thread here: http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=308992
I'd normally respond to replies on this thread, but I'm so busy with Med. School that I don't have time. Please try to make it and show your support not only for us, but for the Regional Smash community as a whole. Thanks guys!

Tesh

Smash Hero
Hi Skittle! I hold local tournaments for Houston and run 99% of smashfests here. Call or text me and I can fill you in. Glad to see us expanding.

Also you guys are dumb lol. No one ever gave me suggestions about the name for the bi-weekly tournament series at Gamestop.

Also, in case no one knew, tournament this weekend!

I did, but I doubt you took it seriously...

Also where is that thread for your tournament? Facebook page is nice and all, but if you want more than just new players to show up, you should make a swf thread.

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
any players on the southeast side of houston down to play?
I believe Xyro, Maharba, Zori, and Sync are all close to that general area...try talking to them.

Tesh

Smash Hero
Why don't we have a map of Houston with all of that stuff? I mean we don't have to put exact addresses and stuff, but a map in the OP with labeled dots showing where everybody is would be cool.

Hell if you all PM me your addresses (i promise not to stalk you), I could make something like that.

Le vieux lapin

Smash Ace
I did, but I doubt you took it seriously...

Also where is that thread for your tournament? Facebook page is nice and all, but if you want more than just new players to show up, you should make a swf thread.
Thank ye tesh.Maybe u can make sync spit it out... Or maybe sync doesn't want me to come... I didn't think of that.

WizzJones

Smash Cadet
Why don't we have a map of Houston with all of that stuff? I mean we don't have to put exact addresses and stuff, but a map in the OP with labeled dots showing where everybody is would be cool.

Hell if you all PM me your addresses (i promise not to stalk you), I could make something like that.
yea that would be pretty dope

Sync.

Smash Champion
Why are you guys so impatient. It's a biweekly not the Lone Star Circuit MLG Dallas Grand Finale or something lol.

Leaf what the hell really?

Also this thread gives me a headache and of course I want everybody to come to the tournament Chris.

Tesh if you make that, it would only help me reach my goal even better.

Please stop rushing me guys I have a life and it can be pretty stressful sometimes.

Le vieux lapin

Smash Ace
Why are you guys so impatient. It's a biweekly not the Lone Star Circuit MLG Dallas Grand Finale or something lol.

Also this thread gives me a headache and of course I want everybody to come to the tournament Chris.

Tesh if you make that, it would only help me reach my goal even better.

Please stop rushing me guys I have a life and it can be pretty stressful sometimes.
It's just me that's impatient. Prolly cause unlike u I have no life. Whatevs I'll chillout. Just needed to know someone heard me.

I'll be waiting.

Leaf.

Gets up to speed!
Not really but I figure it would be a better discussion than what is going on now.

If you need help managing some stuff online while you handle life stuff then I'm sure someone capable would be willing to help.

Not me though. I have no idea what the hell I'm doing.

Zori

Smash Champion

this is actually a really good idea

Sync.

Smash Champion
It's ok Chris I'm not upset with just tired. I hear you trust me I check this thread often.

Thanks Leaf but it's fine. Just these past couple of weeks and the next couple of weeks are going to be crazy for me.

Le vieux lapin

Smash Ace
It's ok Chris I'm not upset with just tired. I hear you trust me I check this thread often.

Thanks Leaf but it's fine. Just these past couple of weeks and the next couple of weeks are going to be crazy for me.
I get ya dude. I'm starting college myself on wed.
Gonna be a video game designer.:)

Name it Nsync... Lol

z00ted

The Assault of Laughter ﷼
wow, everyone has been *****ing so much lately

chill nyeeeekas

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom