• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Houston Thread - No HOBOs and no WHOBOs. What do we do now??????????????????????????????????????????

What side event should i include in my tournaments?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

BioDG

Smash Ace
I FOUND WHERE LEAF WORKS

yo whats up guys was wondering when the next smashfest is going down im trying to get into brawl competitively im in the houston area
Sync usually welcomes people to his place for smash whenever. Other than that, not sure when the next fest is.

OR, if you live reasonably close, we will join you if you host a wizzfest.

AeroLink_the_SoulMaster

Let's rock, baby!
Jerm/P4/CY, get California by Mr. Bungle.

The album is like soooooooooo ****ing good, they are like all over the place holy ****. Each song has a different genre and it like never gets boring, plus the guy's voice is incredible.

I think I've found a new favorite band.

I don't even know what songs to post because like literally every song has a different genre - but:

http://youtu.be/Cs6wGDbVAC0

http://youtu.be/zsm2vxAZubY

http://youtu.be/jLJmrEkTpeI

http://youtu.be/kKS1P-BgNMU

I know you guys wont like this, but hopefully :/.
I like it. :)

Fliphopper

Smash Lord
So.

I proclaim myself the Best Smasher/MVC3er In HOUSTON. Leggo!

Good games to everybody last night. Keith lets hang out bro!

skittleme

Smash Rookie
Hi :) new to the forums/smash scene. Was wondering where to meet smash players at and get some games in. Someone point me in the right direction? lawl. Thanks <3

KRDsonic

Smash Master
WhAT THE **** IS THIS ****?! WE HAVE NEW PLAYERS ASKING FOR INFO ABOUT SMASHFESTS AND TOURNYS NEARBY AND YOU TWO JUST SPAM THE THREAD PAGE AFTER PAGE. ILLMATIC UR TRASH AND YOU JUST SPAM THIS THREAD EVERY DAY (LOOK AT UR POST COUNT IN THIS THREAD COMPARED TO EVERONE ELSE'S AND THEN FACTOR IN HOW MUCH LONGER THE REST OF US HAVE BEEN HERE THAN U) ALL U DO IS SPAM AND COMPLAIN ABOUT PEOPLE LIKING DIFFERENT MUSIC AND HOW YOU CAN'T WIN WITHOUT PEACH CAUSE YOU DON'T KNOW HOW TO NOT GET GRABBED. DO U THINK UR FUNNY CAUSE YOU SPAM AND COMPLAIN ALL THE TIME? DO YOU THINK UR FUNNY CAUSE U CAN'T RESPECT OTHER PEOPLE'S OPINIONS? NO ONE CARES IF YOU DISLIKE THAT JERM THINKS SOMEONE ELSE IS BETTER THAN RADIOHEAD. MAN THE **** UP AND REALIZE THAT PEOPLE LIKE DIFFERENT THINGS. U SAY THIS THREAD IS BAD LOOK AT WHOS MAKING IT BAD. BACK IN MY DAY PEOPLE MADE REAL POSTS AND WHEN THEY DIDN'T LIKE SOMETHING THEY WOULD SETTLE IT WITH A BRAWL AND ACTUALLY KEEP THEIR END OF THE DEAL IF THEY LOST. GTFO.

k i'ma get breakfast now i'm hungry

:059:

Player-4

See you in 25 years
KRD shut the **** up

Your post was just as bad as Ill's and Zano's

You became part of their spam when you quoted everyone of their posts and posted like you were Allan

Jesus Christ I hate everyone of you spamming ****s

KRDsonic

Smash Master
Mine doesn't go on for pages and pages. It doesn't cause people to scroll through page after page to find a real post. It's a lot easier to scroll through one post than to scroll through 10 pages of them. All my post does is proves how ridiculous it is.

Player-4

See you in 25 years
Mine doesn't go on for pages and pages. It doesn't cause people to scroll through page after page to find a real post. It's a lot easier to scroll through one post than to scroll through 10 pages of them. All my post does is proves how ridiculous it is.

No. It doesn't. And if you're too dumb to realize that your post is just as bad as their's then I honestly don't know what else to say.

Like are you ********? Just because you made your's one post doesn't mean we don't have to do as much scrolling.

You literally quoted every single one of their posts, so now it's as long as theirs plus you added your own bigass bull**** text post making it EVEN LONGER

In the end you have to do more scrolling because of YOU. Only thing is I don't have to load more pages. I found their posts ****ing annoying. But it reached a new level of ******** when I got to yours.

Xyro77

Unity Ruleset Committee Member
P4, please infract zano and Illmatic right now. they took spamming way too far. Beyond what i do.

Illmatic and zano, the next hobo I am running and both of you are banned from it.

No, **** you!!!!!!!!!

:phone:

Fliphopper

Smash Lord
Honestly,

KRD has a point. Alot of the people here aren't directing the new players to the right information. Minus the big spam, (KRD you should just edit your post and take out the big font), we as a Houston community as a whole try to be proactive in this board.

As regard to the Skittleme's post, which area of Houston do stay in? We are having more smashfests in the near future.

Please check with Sync, or the front page of this thread to see what's the next tournament/smashfest.

P.S. Remember we were at a one time all new to the scene. If the regular posters would help us and guide us in the same direction. If we do that, we will drive new players away, and have local tournament turn outs at less than 30. Just my 2 cents.

Player-4

See you in 25 years
P4, please infract zano and Illmatic right now. they took spamming way too far. Beyond what i do.

Illmatic and zano, the next hobo I am running and both of you are banned from it.

No, **** you!!!!!!!!!

:phone:
I'm going to, I'm just too salty right now to decide.

I'll figure out how I want to infract them in a bit.

Honestly,

KRD has a point. Alot of the people here aren't directing the new players to the right information. Minus the big spam, (KRD you should just edit your post and take out the big font), we as a Houston community as a whole try to be proactive in this board.

As regard to the Skittleme's post, which area of Houston do stay in? We are having more smashfests in the near future.

Please check with Sync, or the front page of this thread to see what's the next tournament/smashfest.
I'm not saying he doesn't, but his method of getting his point across was ****. He made it no better then what they did.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom