• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Houston Thread - No HOBOs and no WHOBOs. What do we do now??????????????????????????????????????????

What side event should i include in my tournaments?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Suspect

Smash Hero
yea the ending of soul eater is corny. I hate how through out the show *get stabbed, beat the fugg up* super healthy soon after

Ojih~Sama

Smash Journeyman
NNID
ojih-sama
3DS FC
1907-9993-5995
i need someone to pick me up from the bus station down on hillcroft and Southwest Fwy, and house me for hobo 33 yo :)

pwiito

Banned via Warnings
Anyone wanna play today?! I might br able to drop by, also I need a ride to syncs trney/smashfest tomorrow! I got gas $ and cookies! Hellla cookies!

:phone:

Smoom77

Smash Master
I'm running my Eagle Scout project tomorrow morning! I've got volunteers to help pass out fliers for a donation drive I've organized in a few neighborhoods. Wish me luck! :)

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
The seeds of change have been planted...soon...nothing will be the same.

NearZzz

Smash Lord
Tag Team (2v2)
* Gameplay: The gametyp need 4 players (Good exemple is Jungle Japes) 2 Players fight in the middle and in the water lol, the other two waiting on the side-platforms.

* The players can switch places during the game, recommended when ur on high %s or have a poor matchup against you.

* You cant tag with a grab (This will be fun when all 4 players go Ganondorf)

* When every tier goes: (You must use a "JAB" and hit ur teammate to switch place with ur partner)

* The waiting character can attack the opponent if he/she is close the you, but the opponent cant hit you (The inactive one) Tip: If u grab a ledge with a waiting character above, dont press A

* No projectile-use by inactive characters (Zairs are allowed)

* Inactive characters must be on the platform (they can jump and do aerials Ofc)

* If the inactive character have 2 or more stocks left and you lost all your stocks, YOU MUST share stock and continue playing until you tag ur partner.

STANDARD GAMEPLAY RULES
*10 Minutes
*3 Stocks
*Friendly fire "ON"
*Items OFF

Playable stages:

*Starters: Green Greens, Japes, Spear Pillar, Mansion, Brinstar

*Counter Picks: Yoshi Island (Melee), Lyat, Temple & Mario Circuit

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom