• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Houston Thread - No HOBOs and no WHOBOs. What do we do now??????????????????????????????????????????

What side event should i include in my tournaments?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Alex Strife

Smash Hero
trust me i am one of the hardest working people in the tournament hosting biz...also i have a staff that is making this experience amazing :)

so sad to hear your not coming :(

Fliphopper

Smash Lord
What's a good National Tourney I can go for this year. Or should I just wait for Apex??

DJFliphop vs Trillmatic

GOGOGOGO

pwiito

Banned via Warnings
apex is an international tournament, and trust me it will be the best of all time, if u miss apex... ur prob going miss ur sons graduation too

:phone:

BioDG

Smash Ace
Tesh that list is booty. Gimme those vids fool.

Dang smartphones. This autocorrect thing makes me wanna choke a birch.

:phone:

Tesh

Smash Hero
@ bio, i will upload them with hobo 33 vids, i promise.

also u young people brought it upon yourself with ur hippity hoppity slang and internet gibberish

Smoom77

Smash Master
Xyro on smoom

For some reason ive found motivation for smash again(early 09 type of motivation). Ive done what i needed to do with samus(being the best one) and my rob just SUCKS(teehee peepee) so im now going all mk until further notice. From what i understand there is gonna be a event at syncs JUST for claire this coming saturday so that will be the first tourney im going ALL mk.

p4, you failed Houston
sync, you failed Houston

THE LEZBAT IS COMING OUT TO PLAY!

PS: Tesh, you beating me at HOBO was a F-ing fluke, ya frak wagon! 5$ MM my lezbat vs your sonic at Claire Fest THIS saturday!

Tesh

Smash Hero
OMG, I HAVE WAITED SOOOOOO LONG FOR XYRO TO FINALLY GO MK.

hell yea i will fight your mk. I hope you are serious man, you are a very skilled player.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom