• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Houston Thread - No HOBOs and no WHOBOs. What do we do now??????????????????????????????????????????

What side event should i include in my tournaments?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Thebest1pj

Pinnacle of Projectile Placement.
What results are even tho lol, iike last year, Inui is bad lol trust me I know, I've been sayin it for ages BUT he is our finest unranked :), mah man was braggin about in on FB but it seems u actually got salty lmao since u brought up some old *** results XD, it's ok pj, I don't even think u were born back then.

FINEST UNRANKED BABY!
i got 25th at that tourney lost to gnes and trela

pwiito

Banned via Warnings
I saw what Trela was doing to you over at Sync's

If you really think Inui is on our top 3's level then lol

I'm sure you've heard of flukes
Inui is bad, I KNOW DAMN, but then he did beat illmatic and trela, idk MAN! Yeah trela was doing some sex to me at sync's XD which is why Inui is the finnest unranked.

Sure PJ, just name the time and place

Fogo

Smash Shinigami
Huh, I didn't know they changed them again...how odd of Nintendo. Oh well, they'll all be obsolete in due time...
Yeah I know. My guess is it was either a money issue or they were trying to make it better. Or Sakurai was trying to poison the competitive scene even more? lol The next smash is just going to be mario party

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
Why did the AC have to break down in my house?

WHY?

Player-4

See you in 25 years
Inui is bad, I KNOW DAMN, but then he did beat illmatic and trela, idk MAN! Yeah trela was doing some sex to me at sync's XD which is why Inui is the finnest unranked.

Sure PJ, just name the time and place
Inui isn't bad, I thought he was ranked like 4th or something over there? But he's not on our top 3's level, that's all I'm sayin'

inui beat trela? whaaa?

last time i saw the play was whobo 3 and trela won

/meatride
Yeah, lost to him at Gen 2 :(

P4. That might something I look into.
It would seriously take a minute to do too

Fliphopper

Smash Lord
Sync!! I might swing by Sunday or something.

P4. I Definitely might look into this. See how I like white :)

pwiito

Banned via Warnings
Inui is bad, prob his only 2 good mus are yoshi and lucario, tho he's unranked... He was 4th when nj and ny where seperate states, but when both states turned into a region, mah man couldn't hold on for too long, there are stories about inui's skill level, if u want to investiagate, u are welcomed to read then starting page one of the nj'ny pr thread, some people say he's bad other ppl think otherwise, fairy tears were teared while post in that thread were made, u will feel the same satifisfaction as if u were reading a novel when u read that thread, no one really knows. I personally think he's alright, that's why i label him as ' our finest unranked'

http://allisbrawl.com/blogpost.aspx?id=118899&page=2

As u can c, there's a history of all the prs since like 09 up to the most recent one, Inui research btw.

I know what u mean, he's not on anyone's LEVEL, ITS ****ING INUI DE LORENZO!, Trela must've had a bad day, happens to everyone, I rather believe that than inui being good, DA ****.

Also thanks sync!!!!!

Smoom77

Smash Master
Xyro on smoom

Me/Amanda and Claire Bair Zair JUST got home from the hospital. I wanna thank ALL of you for the texts/calls/PMs/posts and just over all support for us. It meant a lot to me, im serious! Im giving 110% of all the TO powers i have to synce for a few months because this baby stuff is kicking my *** hard(it takes 24 hours to get get 5 hours of sleep) so if ANYBODY has any questions about upcoming fests/tournies or whatever, please contact him. Ill be on SWF when i can but not nearly as much as usual.

PR graphic update. I told all of you that the pr graphic is being made and i just PMed the guy whos making it and it should be done in a day or so. Bio's graphic WILL NOT be the houston pr grpahic. that will be for NEXT time. If i see it on the OP ill pee on it then burn it then take it off the OP.

Tesh

Smash Hero
Didn't Inui also beat anti recently?

I know he mains mk, but he must be good at mashing buttons at least.

Smoom77

Smash Master
xyro on smoom

My cousin's little girl was born yesterday too.

Future rivalry?
Ssb4 rivalry!!!!!!

Ive learned from my mistakes. Claire WILL main top tier in ssb4. Bring what ever the frak you want but Claire WILL become better than ANY of yalls kiddies.

Ill even pay brawl era kids like mexico or gene pool to train her.

Dear Leaf's Cousin's little girl,

MY CLAIRE BAIR WILL ZAIR YOUR HAIR TILL YOU POOP DAT UNDERWEAR!!

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
I'd get Razer to train her just because he has a head start with the Wiimote.

Alex Strife

Smash Hero
Allan congrads dude I hope if you do come by apex I see the kid. Kid gets inui first round xD

jk jk jk

Im gonna come down to see her with cristin.

fource

Smash Lord
NNID
LeThienWasMyHero
For LoL players:

na.leagueoflegends.com/board/s​howthread.php?t=991998

Figured you guys would be interested if you haven't heard about it yet.

Angbad

Smash Ace
NNID
Angbad
Hey everyone i'm in houston until next saturday. I'm in the Clear Lake area and looking to play. I main Olimar.

Shoot me a text if you're interested 321-890-9863

Reizilla

The Old Lapras and the Sea
Man, now that's a shame! I should put one up myself, one of these days.

Sinister Slush

❄ I miss my kind ❄
BRoomer
NNID
SinisterSlush
For LoL players:

na.leagueoflegends.com/board/s​howthread.php?t=991998

Figured you guys would be interested if you haven't heard about it yet.
Oh right, forgot there was a thread for LoL on Crashboards. Now I can show everyone how terrible my fiddlesticks/Twitch are.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom