• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Houston Thread - No HOBOs and no WHOBOs. What do we do now??????????????????????????????????????????

What side event should i include in my tournaments?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

BioDG

Smash Ace
So far.

DJFliphop's MM
Mystic

WHOS NEXT
*cues Goldberg Theme*
I'll MM you. $5. I won't be at SSS8 though.

Sync on the phone said:
You can do it and Allan knows about it (paraphrased)

Xyro said:
PR graphic update. I told all of you that the pr graphic is being made and i just PMed the guy whos making it and it should be done in a day or so. Bio's graphic WILL NOT be the houston pr grpahic. that will be for NEXT time. If i see it on the OP ill pee on it then burn it then take it off the OP.
lol. I'll just wait for the next PR.

Smoom77

Smash Master
xyro on smoom

yea bio just wait till next pr and u will have total control over the theme/layout.....ect.

pwiito

Banned via Warnings
What is happening in this thread?

.....I'm gonna go have some cookies.
your avatar is extremely cute! but she has been my wife for quite a while now lol, don't get ur hope up.

Also can someone respond to this man.
Also nothing rlly goes go on, i know chibo will namesearch this post.

:phone:

Tesh

Smash Hero
So I went to best buy and apparently they don't sell 3 wire component cables anymore for the wii. So I will no longer be uploading or recording anything. Sorry Bio. :troll:

Sync, can you bring my long lost cords to the next hobo?

Tesh

Smash Hero
Bio, if you wanna get started on the next PR pic, so it can be extra awesome here is what its gonna look like:
1:Razer
2:Gnes
3:Trela
4:Tesh
5:Smoom
6:pwii
7:Sync
8:p4
9:pJ
10:Bio
HM: Illmatic

Smoom77

Smash Master
xyro on smoom

i know im prob not the only thinking this lol but i feel like i dont fit in the region well XD, im trying, ur all good people, im not XD

:phone:
Trust me, you will fit right in and place top 5 in our events. EC isnt as hype as they make themselves out to be but you will def do well here and fit in nicely. You use gifs/pics/xyro-isms when you post so u auto are cool in my book.

Alex Strife

Smash Hero
Sync just hit me up I need to make sure certain things are done for the qualifer.

Also...I am 80% confirmed on going to TX by that time...if I do go...omg :)

IMO I think MLP should be the theme of this region xD

Reizilla

The Old Lapras and the Sea
^^^^this guy knows what's up!

It's already the PR for San Antonio though.

Alex Strife

Smash Hero
Pwii IMO is one of the nicest kids I have ever met.

I only wish I could hang out with him as much as others did. IMO he is kind and someone who wants to genuinely help the community and players.

Alex Strife

Smash Hero
aww <3 btw smoom is coming to apex whether he likes it or not. Its apex its THE event our community deserves and it will be amazing.

Tesh

Smash Hero
I'm not going to APEX, but I hope you don't wind up like Pound. They really overextended themselves trying to create some amazing tournament experience. Hearing alot of hype, just hoping you guys dont let it go to your heads.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom