• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Houston Thread - No HOBOs and no WHOBOs. What do we do now??????????????????????????????????????????

What side event should i include in my tournaments?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sync.

Smash Champion
When is our PR graphic going to be done? I know Allan is busy with Clair but we shoudn't bother him... I'm probably going to make the SSS8 and HOBO/Road to Apex/LSC#5 thread tonight. I know the theme and who's who so I'll call Bio to do it and then I'll get a mod to edit it in the front

:phone:

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
If her first words better be, "YEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!"

Reizilla

The Old Lapras and the Sea
When is our PR graphic going to be done? I know Allan is busy with Clair but we shoudn't bother him... I'm probably going to make the SSS8 and HOBO/Road to Apex/LSC#5 thread tonight. I know the theme and who's who so I'll call Bio to do it and then I'll get a mod to edit it in the front

:phone:
Hyyyyyyyype!

BioDG

Smash Ace
Nah, her first words will be "Deal with it".

Btw, Houston is going to have the best PR graphic ever.

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
Sync, I might stay the night at your house today if that's alright. I can deal with the cockroach bros.

Reizilla

The Old Lapras and the Sea
If that's the same controller sold on play-asia, plenty of people use them just fine. Feels a bit different at first though.

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
They are the official Nintendo ones. I think they're based on the silver ones, which are different from the original purple, black, orange, etc. ones.

Fliphopper

Smash Lord
Yeah it's sold from Nintendo through Amazon. Had to take advantage of the 3.99 1 day shipping.

Who wants to pop my controller's cherry and be the first to LOSE AGINST ME gwahahahaha

pwiito

Banned via Warnings
your drill will not break my mirror pwii. i officially challenge that MK to a MM
It's on! IMA TELL U HOW A DRILL WORKS

WE EVOLVE BEYONG THE PERSON WE WERE A MINUTE BEFORE, LITTLE BY LITTLE WE ADVANCE FOWARD WITH EACH TURN, THAT'S HOW A DRILL WORKS!

PPL SET LIMIATIONS TO HOW GOOD THEY WANT TO BECOME, NO! THAT'S UR LIMIATIONS, NOTHING CAN STOP THIS DRILL

MARK MY WORDS... THIS DRILL WILL OPEN A HOLE IN THE UNIVERSE AND THIS WHOLE HOLE WILL BE A PATH FOR THOSE BEHIND US, THE DREAMS OF THOSE WHO HAVE FALLEN...... THE HOPES OF THOSE WHO WILL FOLLOW, THOSE 2 SETS OF DREAMS WEEVED TOGETHER INTO A DOUBLE HELIX DRILLING A PATHS TOWARDS TOMORROW!

and that's nj'ny, that's gurren lagann, MY DRILL IS THE DRILL THAT CREATES THE HEAVENS!

Thebest1pj

Pinnacle of Projectile Placement.
it's on! Ima tell u how a drill works

we evolve beyong the person we were a minute before, little by little we advance foward with each turn, that's how a drill works!

Ppl set limiations to how good they want to become, no! That's ur limiations, nothing can stop this drill

mark my words... This drill will open a hole in the universe and this whole hole will be a path for those behind us, the dreams of those who have fallen...... The hopes of those who will follow, those 2 sets of dreams weeved together into a double helix drilling a paths towards tomorrow!

And that's nj'ny, that's gurren lagann, my drill is the drill that creates the heavens!
alright little pwii you better see here

your drill is no sharper than an oscar meyier weener

ya ***** ya guppy u beat down puppy you

o

l

-dead-

pwiito

Banned via Warnings
Nah, down here should be tough, I dont usually understimate people but if our finnest unranked inui could take on up to top 3 in this region, then I should be fine pj, don't worry about me broski. so yeah

Thebest1pj

Nah, down here should be tough, I dont usually understimate people but if our finnest unranked inui could take on up to top 3 in this region, then I should be fine pj, don't worry about me broski. so yeah
1: Ally==
2: M2K(empire/DA)==
3: Dojo==
4: Atomsk //
5: UlimateRazer==
5: Gnes==
7: Lee Martin==/
7: Fliphop==
9: RoyR==
9: Ozz==
9: DMG==/
9: Trela==
13: Dao==
13: Espy==
13: Van Jones==
13: Dphat==
17: Esca==/
17: Jerm==
17: Zori==
17: Rockettrainer==
25: Poltergust
33: Nike 20==
33: Tetsuya== <-slayer of illmatic
33: Denti==
49: Inui==/

SWEET!

pwiito

Banned via Warnings
What results are even tho lol, iike last year, Inui is bad lol trust me I know, I've been sayin it for ages BUT he is our finest unranked :), mah man was braggin about in on FB but it seems u actually got salty lmao since u brought up some old *** results XD, it's ok pj, I don't even think u were born back then.

FINEST UNRANKED BABY!

Fogo

Smash Shinigami
Crap FOGO should I cancel!?

My platinum stick rubber tip came off :(
No. See below.

If that's the same controller sold on play-asia, plenty of people use them just fine. Feels a bit different at first though.
This. It's possible to use, depends on your playstyle. If you're really technical, forget about it. Redhalberd name search. I think he made a whole thread complaining about this. It's worth a try though.

They are the official Nintendo ones. I think they're based on the silver ones, which are different from the original purple, black, orange, etc. ones.
Incorrect. The first year they came out they were based on them, now there's a new version. I have both, and didn't realize until I opened them up and compared. Very slight differences.

?

Fogo- what's a good alternative to the play-asia controllers? :troll:
Hardy har. See below.

I can replace the stick on your silver controller with your new one if you want :)
This.

Thebest1pj

Friend requests
Sent: July 22, 2011 at 12:07 PM
Message: you are one of the best toon links out there ive been playing with him for a bit but i wanted to know some tips on things any pro toon link would need to know in order ro be great thanks for accepting and replying if you do even though you will probably j

He put j at the end

this one of y'all?

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
Huh, I didn't know they changed them again...how odd of Nintendo. Oh well, they'll all be obsolete in due time...

Player-4

See you in 25 years
I saw what Trela was doing to you over at Sync's

If you really think Inui is on our top 3's level then lol

I'm sure you've heard of flukes

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom