• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Houston Thread - No HOBOs and no WHOBOs. What do we do now??????????????????????????????????????????

What side event should i include in my tournaments?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Reizilla

The Old Lapras and the Sea
Xyro, MM at next whatever I'm at that you're at 37 and ten is 47 and 47 is 94?

z00ted

The Assault of Laughter ﷼
xyro's mk... is

basically the things he does with samus.. but WITH MK

Good Ol' Tree

Smash Ace
NNID
Garnitrex
Xyro on smoom

For some reason ive found motivation for smash again(early 09 type of motivation). Ive done what i needed to do with samus(being the best one) and my rob just SUCKS(teehee peepee) so im now going all mk until further notice. From what i understand there is gonna be a event at syncs JUST for claire this coming saturday so that will be the first tourney im going ALL mk.

p4, you failed Houston
sync, you failed Houston

THE LEZBAT IS COMING OUT TO PLAY!

PS: Tesh, you beating me at HOBO was a F-ing fluke, ya frak wagon! 5$ MM my lezbat vs your sonic at Claire Fest THIS saturday!

Holy ****! I guess I'm not the only one practicing with a viable character ^.-

MM Me! MK Dittos? Or fight my Wario?

Smoom77

Smash Master
I got all the way to where I am now with samus and rob. All I would have to do is beat some like Smoom or sync and I'll bump up a tier. I can do that with samus.

But to be honest, I'm amped about mk now but maybe in a few days I may not be. This always happens with everything in my life. One day i wanna be a cop so I can shoot illegals, the next day I dont give a fuuuuu. One day I wanna run a mile then I decide to eat cheetos instead.

So am I the lezbat? Or am I still not caring about smash? We will find out Saturday!!!!

Reizilla

The Old Lapras and the Sea
You run away to the bat, so you can hold onto that win that won't happen again.

Player-4

See you in 25 years
Xyro on smoom

For some reason ive found motivation for smash again(early 09 type of motivation). Ive done what i needed to do with samus(being the best one) and my rob just SUCKS(teehee peepee) so im now going all mk until further notice. From what i understand there is gonna be a event at syncs JUST for claire this coming saturday so that will be the first tourney im going ALL mk.

p4, you failed Houston
sync, you failed Houston

THE LEZBAT IS COMING OUT TO PLAY!

PS: Tesh, you beating me at HOBO was a F-ing fluke, ya frak wagon! 5$ MM my lezbat vs your sonic at Claire Fest THIS saturday!
You're gonna get timed out by Tesh

xyro on smoom

you cant event get past SAMUS.....

Come back when you are a REAL man and then we can MM
Have fun getting CG'd to 60 every stock

and mm me?

xyro's mk... is

basically the things he does with samus.. but WITH MK
So the same thing over and over?

Smoom77

Smash Master
xyro on smoom

If you win: YEAHHHHHHHHHHHAHAHAHAHAHA I AM THE BEST MK YOU ARE TRASH EAT IT!!!!!!!!!!!

If you lose: Remember what I said about not caring? Yeah.

That's what will happen. Prepackaged johns, ready to pop in the microwave.
Its been a well known fact for almost a year now that i do not care about this game like i once did. That has nothing to do with me TRYING or NOT TRYING.

Smoom77

Smash Master
xyro on smoom

You're gonna get timed out by Tesh
nope. ill poop on him.

Have fun getting CG'd to 60 every stock
im used to that with rob and WORSE with samus.

and mm me?
let me **** tesh and ill do u and leaf

So the same thing over and over?
with samus there is only ONE style that gets you anywhere.... my style.

with mk its the same. MY style is the style m2k copied off of.

Le vieux lapin

Smash Ace
xyro on smoom

Its been a well known fact for almost a year now that i do not care about this game like i once did. That has nothing to do with me TRYING or NOT TRYING.
Does it have anything to do with this game being ancient?How many years do you play something before you get sick of it?

Smoom77

Smash Master
xyro on smoom

Does it have anything to do with this game being ancient?How many years do you play something before you get sick of it?
ive played melee for 7 years. it got old on year 7.

ive played PSO(HUmar, baby!) for 4.5 years. it got old the last 6 months i played it.

Brawl isnt old. its just a bad "fighting game" that doesnt reward skill.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom