• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Houston Thread - No HOBOs and no WHOBOs. What do we do now??????????????????????????????????????????

What side event should i include in my tournaments?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

saviorslegacy

My avater is not a Sheik avatar.
Oh snap, I've summoned thee!

I agree about frame trapping as the best tactic. But vanish does kill rather well. Especially as a ledge trap, since it's fairly hard to punish if it misses.
It's best use is at the ledge but it should be noted that if you fail to hit them they basically get to come back to the stage w/o you all up in their face cuz you are eating Vanishes ending lag.
Maybe if you cancel it's ending lag by using the proper angle... but then that makes Vanish predictable.
are u fat Boy...stay everyday ahead of ur computer eating x-burguer and try to do friends and any girlfriend at ur msn twitter and other..
Who are you talking to?

Xyro77

Unity Ruleset Committee Member
A black man in the year 2053 is sucked into a rainbow road time warp and must eat his way out (starring Will Smith).

z00ted

The Assault of Laughter ﷼
adsf;lkjasdjasdlfkjad lOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

btw where is everyone?

TheJerm

Smash Champion
I get off work at 2, then I'll head there. Rt and p4 should be on the way. And I know sync Sven and mr. Evil are going

Xyro77

http://kotaku.com/5310759/no-more-heroes-designer-wants-travis-touchdown-in-next-smash-bros

The last Smash Bros. game, like the one before that, was a smorgasboard of characters. There weren't just Nintendo developed characters, but the likes of Sonic and Snake also made an appearance.

No More Heroes designer Goichi Suda is already making off-handed remarks about his desire to see NMH hero Travis Touchdown in the next Smash Bros.. Suda tells Nintendo Power:

I love him (Travis), and I want him to be a huge star. That's why I'm working very hard to make this game as interesting as possible. Maybe in the future, we can see him fighting alongside Link in the next Smash Bros. [laughs] That would be great.
Yes, yes it would.

Xyro77

Guys, im gonna add melee to WHOBO.

What is the pound 5 ruleset for melee? i cant find it.

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
Trela steals bank money in Monopoly.

The MC Clusky

Smash Lord
3DS FC
0404-6991-4531
Do any of you guys live near Pearland? There's a temp job there this weekend I want to work, but I would really need housing.

Pearland Town Center
11200 Broadway
Pearland, TX 77584

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom