• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Houston Thread - No HOBOs and no WHOBOs. What do we do now??????????????????????????????????????????

What side event should i include in my tournaments?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

z00ted

The Assault of Laughter ﷼

Smoom77

Smash Master
What is it? My phone won't load it.

Is it just running to PS a nado and doing an attack immediately? ICs do that that with grab?

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
To be honest, P4, I think people may have been doing this for awhile. It's just that no one was really aware of the mechanics behind how it worked.

TheJerm

Smash Champion
Well, im sure you can run to PS nado, but the point is to cancel the shield animation and attack. And you have to have a fram 6 grab to grab him out of it.

And yea, people have been doing it, I know have before. But I didnt know you could punish nado with it so easily. I think I can shield a nado to upsmash with this. Which would be really useful

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
To be honest, P4, I think people may have been doing this for awhile. It's just that no one was really aware of the mechanics behind how it worked.
And yea, people have been doing it, I know have before. But I didnt know you could punish nado with it so easily. I think I can shield a nado to upsmash with this. Which would be really useful
Pretty much this. It just now has an technical sounding name now, hurhur. But if you go back and watch vids, you'll probably see plenty of instances of it. It's really just buffering out of PS.

In other words...nothing really new, move along...and unless you plan on PSing 100% of your opponent's attacks...

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
Lol, don't worry about it too much Sync...unless people expect to PS nado 100% of the time (nado is predictable just like in the vid!, hurrrrrrrrrrrrrrr), then I'm pretty sure MK will be just fine.

Worry more about tap jump.

z00ted

The Assault of Laughter ﷼
Just a reminder to everyone.

I'm holding a fest / tournament tomorrow (we'll see) starting at noon.

3619 Havenmoor Place Katy, Texas 77449. Anyone is welcome.

Bring $3-$5 just in case we want to hold a tournament.

I really want to do doubles this time also.

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
I'll bring recording for vids, as usual.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom