• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Houston Thread - No HOBOs and no WHOBOs. What do we do now??????????????????????????????????????????

What side event should i include in my tournaments?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
And suddenly, D3 gets a little bit better...and MK becomes a CP character for people who main those characters...

heytallman

CTALL
Hey guys. For anyone who likes Metroid Prime, I'm doing a 22% (least amount of items picked up) run and putting it on my youtube. It's not quite a speed run, but I've done speed runs for Metroid Prime before, so I know my way around.

Here's the playlist:
http://www.youtube.com/user/MrBeegleBear#grid/user/11062F15ACA4912F

Just thought I should include y'all.
That's tight. Is there commentary like a LP? I've done low percent runs of Zero Mission and Fusion. Fusion was SO HARD.

edit: I'm watching part one, you do some sick ****! I've never really seen speed stuff (except for getting the space jump boots super early)

Good Ol' Tree

Smash Ace
NNID
Garnitrex
That's tight. Is there commentary like a LP? I've done low percent runs of Zero Mission and Fusion. Fusion was SO HARD.

edit: I'm watching part one, you do some sick ****! I've never really seen speed stuff (except for getting the space jump boots super early)
Maybe I can add some commentary and reupload it. I'll think about it. I only play Fusion when I'm doing 1% runs -- which I have a 1% speed run done in 53minutes on an old youtube account of mine.

Also, thanks. It's nice to hear that. I haven't played Prime in a couple of years, and I certainly haven't tried anything as difficult as a 22% run since Freshman year in high school.

EDIT: I'll include commentary as a second upload later on, probably before I get the Plasma Beam.

Popertop

Smash Champion

tallman, I wanna see you do a LP of mother 2

Haptic

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
2251-5184-4442

*JuriHan*

Smash Master
3DS FC
1392-4901-1779
You said HOUSTON, not Galveston. I dont care about Galveston. Its a rat hole.
hahahhahaa it sure is. I'm afraid to go swimming in the ocean, ill probly grow a third leg or something.

Kamikaze Kevin

Smash Cadet
Sorry for ducking out on y'all at P4's so early, I had somewhere to be. And this reminded me just how bad I was at Brawl... oh well. You gotta start somewhere.

Xyro77

Unity Ruleset Committee Member

are u fat Boy...stay everyday ahead of ur computer eating x-burguer and try to do friends and any girlfriend at ur msn twitter and other..

Suspect

Smash Hero
Rocket Trainer or Van jones (bear)

I just bought a dazzle and I need some help setting it up, what cord do I need so my games/videos show up on my tv AND computer? AV splitter or something?

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
Well, when I checked the Best Buy near me, they didn't have it. :ohwell:

But you can always check. You can probably find them someplace even cheaper, just make sure they are Y cables.

z00ted

The Assault of Laughter ﷼
808 and poop was ****.

This is better than College Dropout, wayy better.

Xyro77

So do you not realize that you are obese? Consider staying away from
sticking your head in front of your computer while eating burgers from X (where X represents anyplace that will allow you to get food with
minimal social interaction and lit...tle health value). Instead try to obtain friends and accept any girlfriend that might come your way, even
if you have to get them through online social networks because right now I see that as the only chance of passing on my genes.

does this help explain a certain phrase we all know and love?

Xyro77

also, i have some disrupting news that will end up in me not doing tournies anymore a month or 2 after whobo. just a warning i guess.

heytallman

CTALL
also, i have some disrupting news that will end up in me not doing tournies anymore a month or 2 after whobo. just a warning i guess.
Is Amanda pregnant or something?

Also, to everyone else, rap is alright, I can appreciate it for what it is, I just prefer to listen to rock, metal, and blues.

But country is horrible. **** country.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom