• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Houston Thread - No HOBOs and no WHOBOs. What do we do now??????????????????????????????????????????

What side event should i include in my tournaments?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Player-4

See you in 25 years
P-4 come over! Trela and Leaf are! If anyone else wants to come over please do!

I like the bat. I'm trying to learn everything [: and plus I want to make Houston have more bats :D

Yeah Smoom I'm pretty sure you guys are in the same region it's going to be awesome!!!
Could I spend the night? :bee:

OH MY GOD thats the same thing Pj posted like weeks ago

HORRRRIIIIIBBBBBLLLLLLEEEEEE
I was about to say this very same thing

I love you *hugs*

heytallman

CTALL
Though that Pokemon Center picture is funny:

FERALIGATRS AND OTHER STARTERS CAN'T BE IN ANYTHING OTHER THAN A POKEBALL. SOMEONE'S OBVIOUSLY BEEN POKESAV'ING.

OhMyGodItzMouf

Smash Journeyman
allan: riot told me, and im free to play any day before 5. ill let you know when im off next week though. and i can't make any brawl fest anytime soon

i personally believe anyone who uses mk probably skins stray dogs in their sparetime but hey thats just me

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
I'm looking forward to tomorrow.

Xyro77

Unity Ruleset Committee Member
are u fat Boy...stay everyday ahead of ur computer eating x-burguer and try
to do friends and any girlfriend at ur msn twitter and other..

Kamikaze Kevin

Smash Cadet
Where is this house of yours, P4? And would it be alright if I showed up way later than 3? I don't how long you want people there, or if it's all night.

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162

Xyro77

true dat. Only a matter of time until a hurricane wipes houston off the map. =/
Thats never happened in the history of hurricanes and it wont happen in the future. We have been hit with cat 5 and 4s before and we(city) survived. I built this puppy too strong. THANK ME!

*JuriHan*

Smash Master
3DS FC
1392-4901-1779
Thats never happened in the history of hurricanes and it wont happen in the future. We have been hit with cat 5 and 4s before and we(city) survived. I built this puppy too strong. THANK ME!
in clear lake... or the area where i lived they now have signs that guage the water level in case of different level hurricanes, and yes xyro many areas will be underwater if a bad enough hurricane hits. A lot of real estate people were complaining about the new signs because they said it was actually turning off people from buying property in the area. Also Galveston got whiped out before, that's why they built the wall.

I don't want it to happen but it is possible.

also hope life is going well for you. :)

Suspect

Smash Hero
you didnt survive hurricane Ike

*JuriHan*

Smash Master
3DS FC
1392-4901-1779
Galveston is literally right by water. Houston is somewhat inland.

:059:
yeah this is true, so if something happened im sure not the whole city would be affected, but where I use to live probly lol. Clear Lake is fairly south.

Xyro77

in clear lake... or the area where i lived they now have signs that guage the water level in case of different level hurricanes, and yes xyro many areas will be underwater if a bad enough hurricane hits. A lot of real estate people were complaining about the new signs because they said it was actually turning off people from buying property in the area. Also Galveston got whiped out before, that's why they built the wall.

I don't want it to happen but it is possible.

also hope life is going well for you. :)
You said HOUSTON, not Galveston. I dont care about Galveston. Its a rat hole.

Dear friend,

I know that this letter may come to you as a surprise, I got your contact address from the computerized search. My name is Mr Bouba Jubril. I am the Bill and Exchange (assistant) Manager of Bank of Africa Ouagadougou, Burkina Faso. In my department I discovered an abandoned sum of thirteen million five hundred thousand United State of American dollars (13.5 MILLION USA DOLLARS) in an account that belongs to one of our foreign customer Mr Kurt Kuhle from Alexandra Egypt who died along with his family in Siber airline that crashed into sea at Isreal on 4th October 2001.

Since I got information about his death I have been expecting his next of kin to come over and claim his money because we can not release it unless somebody applies for it as the next of kin or relation to the deceased as indicated in our banking guidelines, but unfortunately we learnt that all his supposed next of kin or relation died alongside with him in the plane crash leaving nobody behind for the claim.

It is therefore upon this discovery that I decided to make this business proposal to you and release the money to you as next of kin or relation to the deceased for safety and subsequent disbursement since nobody is coming for it and I don't want the money to go into the bank treasury as unclaimed bill.

Am contacting you because our deceased customer is a foreigner and a Burkinabecan not stand as a next of kin to a foreign customer. The banking guidelines stipulate that the fund should be transferred into the bank treasury after 9 years if nobody is coming for the claim. I have agreed that 33% of this money will be for you as foreign partner in respect to the provision of your account for the transfer, 2% will be set aside for expenses that might occurred during the business and 65% would be for me, after which I shall visit your country for disbursement according to the percentages indicated.

Please I would like you to keep this transaction confidential and as a top secret as you may wish to know that I am a bank official.

Yours sincerely,
Mr Bouba Jubril.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom