• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Houston Thread - No HOBOs and no WHOBOs. What do we do now??????????????????????????????????????????

What side event should i include in my tournaments?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Player-4

See you in 25 years

Xyro77

Unity Ruleset Committee Member
Xyro, I'll MM you Ike vs. Samus.
one of my fav MUs. i accept

Whats wrong? dont think you can outplay him.
doesnt matter if i could or couldnt. anybody who uses mk can pull wins out their ***. its unfair.

(Dear Truly God sent)

Please excuse this humble email if it offends your sensibilities, but I have no other means to contact you. I cannot talk on the telephone, so I did a search for your email address, which I found on the international business directorate email data search. I am Mrs Naomi Brown, 52 years old woman, A Christian widow who is dying of oesophageal cancers.

Recently, My Doctor told me that I would not last for the period of Seven Months due to cancer problem, Yes I have been touched by God to donate an amount of money Inherited from my late husband Smith Brown to you for the good work of God on Charity" People in the Street and Helping the Orphanage which my husband derived this money from his vast Estates and Investment in capital market, I decided to WILL/donate the sum of USD$8.5 Million to you 30 Percent of the total money is for your personal use While 70% of the money will go to charity" people in the street and helping the orphanage.

Why get a large sum of money is only roles that help run things on earth. Money alone has no value in heaven, is only a means to achieve what really matters. The salvation of the souls of people. My real goal is that, save the souls of children, widows, elderly, and few people will have access to the funds. I will give you the contact of Bank and our family Lawyer whom will assist you for the releasing of the specific amount, my personal Referrence Number Law/WILL/ 9834520012. I will appreciate your utmost honest in this matter until the task is accomplished as I don't want anything that will jeopardize my last wish.

With Regards,

Mrs. Naomi Brown.

GreyFox86

Smash Champion
3DS FC
1951-0169-9972
Switch FC
SW-4494-3990-4799
Xyro, if I come to this, we are so getting Zelda v Samus done so I can cross you out on my list of elite TX players.

5$ MM Zelda v Samus 3/5

It's too pro for Xyro to pass up. :bee:

Player-4

See you in 25 years
<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/qA-b9K1LFa0?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US&amp;color1=0xe1600f&amp;color2=0xfebd01"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/qA-b9K1LFa0?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US&amp;color1=0xe1600f&amp;color2=0xfebd01" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

Sync.

Smash Champion
<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/qA-b9K1LFa0?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US&amp;color1=0xe1600f&amp;color2=0xfebd01"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/qA-b9K1LFa0?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US&amp;color1=0xe1600f&amp;color2=0xfebd01" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>
Jerm's a weather man [:

OhMyGodItzMouf

Smash Journeyman
so i hear you're living in the kemah area now allan. i'm not too far away if you ever wanna play, we live right next to college of the mainland

Player-4

See you in 25 years
Mouf I'm having a fest tomorrow if you wanna drop by and practice up ^_^

Just PM me if you're interested and I'll give you my address and number

Xyro77

so i hear you're living in the kemah area now allan. i'm not too far away if you ever wanna play, we live right next to college of the mainland
wtf how does my location info travel all the way down to melee players?!?!?!?!?

But yea i would like to play sometime real soon. What days/times are you 100% free to play? Im super excited an old melee pal is giving brawl a shot.

Xyro77

are u fat Boy...stay everyday ahead of ur computer eating x-burguer and try
to do friends and any girlfriend at ur msn twitter and other..

Sync.

Smash Champion
P-4 come over! Trela and Leaf are! If anyone else wants to come over please do!

I like the bat. I'm trying to learn everything [: and plus I want to make Houston have more bats :D

Yeah Smoom I'm pretty sure you guys are in the same region it's going to be awesome!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom