• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Houston Thread - No HOBOs and no WHOBOs. What do we do now??????????????????????????????????????????

What side event should i include in my tournaments?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

OhMyGodItzMouf

Smash Journeyman
im gonna enter the next brawl tournament for sure and see how i do, but i've been practicing alot. but if somebody runs the timer out on me ill **** in their face

Xyro77

Unity Ruleset Committee Member
I'm hyped for this next tourney. first competitive tourney was last month. I'm looking forward to taking best Ike in Texas from Bored(JK). I'll probably ask for a money match.
You are already pretty decent and you have not played offline very much. Just keep showing up even though you may get beat. over time you will start to do really really well.

im gonna enter the next brawl tournament for sure and see how i do, but i've been practicing alot. but if somebody runs the timer out on me ill **** in their face
You might do bad at this event because you are fresh off of melee. Just give it some time and you will learn how brawl works. i cant wait to see you play. ive only seen u use dk long ago.

Sync.

Smash Champion
y do u want to play this game? just play ssf4 thats a better game
Why do you make the effort to sign on and tell someone to play a better game? GET A LIFE thats a better game.

EDIT: Leaf only was last hit and killed himself. But before that, he DOUBLE FOOTSTOOLED MY MK OFF THE SIDE OF YOSHI'S ISLAND AND KILLED ME LIKE THAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
P4, is Saturday still on?

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
Whats goin on saturday?
Smashfest at P4's. It's been a while since he's had one...

I remember the Lion King game. Aladdin is another fun one that comes to mind. Disney games were good back then...

KRDsonic

Smash Master
hardest level in the ****ing game. to this very day i never got past it

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uCKU1MLgm0I&feature=related
Holy **** I didn't know anyone else knew about that game. I think I only got past that level once. I still have that game but my SNES no longer works.

Edit: Nevermind, I just remembered that I never beat it. jS told me a code in that game to skip levels and stuff back then.

:059:

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
hardest level in the ****ing game. to this very day i never got past it

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uCKU1MLgm0I&feature=related
Oh you scrubble bubble. :3c

Holy **** I didn't know anyone else knew about that game. I think I only got past that level once. I still have that game but my SNES no longer works.

Are you seriously trying to say that you didn't know that people knew about a video game of one of the most iconic movies of the 90s (if not, ****ing history)?

Holy crap.

KRDsonic

Smash Master
Are you seriously trying to say that you didn't know that people knew about a video game of one of the most iconic movies of the 90s (if not, ****ing history)?

Holy crap.
Almost everyone that talks about classic videogames talk about Sega systems or N64. I hardly ever hear anyone talk about SNES (IMO the best system there is). I've also met very few people who have ever heard of Secret of Evermore, another good SNES game.

OhMyGodItzMouf

Smash Journeyman
allan: mm 2/3 samus vs falco

oh yeah and all those random side scrollers are for chumps who don't realize they're playing the same game over and over again. as long as we're talking about random snes games though, contra 3 was the best

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom