• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Houston Thread - No HOBOs and no WHOBOs. What do we do now??????????????????????????????????????????

What side event should i include in my tournaments?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Player-4

See you in 25 years
lol rap

10listentoREALmusics
Yo why you hatin?

Rap is legit, I appreciate most music. Not country or screamo though.

So do you not realize that you are obese? Consider staying away from
sticking your head in front of your computer while eating burgers from X (where X represents anyplace that will allow you to get food with
minimal social interaction and lit...tle health value). Instead try to obtain friends and accept any girlfriend that might come your way, even
if you have to get them through online social networks because right now I see that as the only chance of passing on my genes.

does this help explain a certain phrase we all know and love?
No

Xyro77

Unity Ruleset Committee Member
Im breakin this mutha down foe yo ***** azz

are u fat Boy...stay everyday ahead of ur computer eating x-burguer and try to do friends and any girlfriend at ur msn twitter and other.

So do you not realize that you are obese? Consider staying away from
sticking your head in front of your computer while eating burgers from X (where X represents anyplace that will allow you to get food with
minimal social interaction and lit...tle health value). Instead try to obtain friends and accept any girlfriend that might come your way, even
if you have to get them through online social networks because right now I see that as the only chance of passing on my genes.
These two paragraphs of wisdom were created by RIOT(not pj). He has given us the riddle and the answer. whaaaa? relax, ill help you.

are u fat Boy (So do you not realize that you are obese?)...stay everyday ahead of ur computer(Consider staying away from
sticking your head in front of your computer
) eating x-burguer (while eating burgers from X [where X represents anyplace that will allow you to get food with
minimal social interaction and lit...tle health value]
) and try to do friends and any girlfriend at ur msn twitter and other(Instead try to obtain friends and accept any girlfriend that might come your way, even
if you have to get them through online social networks because right now I see that as the only chance of passing on my genes
).

Player-4

See you in 25 years
/agree with P4.

Hey by the way, thanks for all the help. I'm still learning tap jump stuff. It really helped!
No prob ^_^

Lupe Fiasco is real music
Word

Im breakin this mutha down foe yo ***** azz

These two paragraphs of wisdom were created by RIOT(not pj). He has given us the riddle and the answer. whaaaa? relax, ill help you.

are u fat Boy (So do you not realize that you are obese?)...stay everyday ahead of ur computer(Consider staying away from
sticking your head in front of your computer
) eating x-burguer (while eating burgers from X [where X represents anyplace that will allow you to get food with
minimal social interaction and lit...tle health value]
) and try to do friends and any girlfriend at ur msn twitter and other(Instead try to obtain friends and accept any girlfriend that might come your way, even
if you have to get them through online social networks because right now I see that as the only chance of passing on my genes
).
Still dumb

TheJerm

Smash Champion
I actually figured what it meant the first time pj posted it a while back

And im excited for kanye's album. Been hearing so many good things about it, and the tracks ive heard have been amazing too.

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
Happy Bday, Green Lesbian. Here's to another year of zairs!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom