• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Houston Brawl Thread(HOBO 15=March 7th=bring full set-up(wii/tv/ssbb))

What side event should i include in my tournaments?

• Total voters

GreyFox86

Smash Champion
3DS FC
1951-0169-9972
Switch FC
SW-4494-3990-4799
i wanna try to make it to this coming one....the tourney's i mean >.>;;

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
You guys are dumb. It's Bowser. Princess Bowser. Hey, wait a minute that's not...

heytallman

CTALL
The people across the street from me have power, but we still don't. That's BS. We've been running a generator for the past couple days. I'm gonna have to head back to UH later today because classes are starting back up tomorrow :( Why is Lucas getting so much attention all of a sudden? Don't play Lucas anyone, he's trash! But Ness is definitely trashier, I don't care what anyone says.

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
The people across the street from me have power, but we still don't. That's BS. We've been running a generator for the past couple days. I'm gonna have to head back to UH later today because classes are starting back up tomorrow :( Why is Lucas getting so much attention all of a sudden? Don't play Lucas anyone, he's trash! But Ness is definitely trashier, I don't care what anyone says.
Wow, that really sucks about the power. I believe they said some places could take up to four weeks to get power back up. Hopefully, you'll get yours back sooner. And UH is DUMB. Seriously, they should just cancel classes until Tuesday, since most places are doing that anyways. I'm sorry, but I think getting your affairs in order are a lot more important than starting classes up ASAP.

I hope Stiltz is alright. Baytown is still without water and power, so they got ***** pretty bad. :(

GreyFox86

Smash Champion
3DS FC
1951-0169-9972
Switch FC
SW-4494-3990-4799
im hoping PZ is still there

and this just proves that ike is too strong

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
im hoping PZ is still there

and this just proves that ike is too strong
Of course it is! One of my friends told me it was open for business on Saturday, and I visited the place today. Gots to earn money. <_<

Not even a hurricane can stop the HOBOs! Maybe a tornado or nuclear war...but not a hurricane! :)

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
Of course it is! One of my friends told me it was open for business on Saturday, and I visited the place today. Gots to earn money. <_<

Not even a hurricane can stop the HOBOs! Maybe a tornado or nuclear war...but not a hurricane! :)
Lee could stop it with his sheer manliness.

Or a lawsuit.

OmegaXXII

Fire Emblem Lord/ Trophy Hunter
heck, from the 20% left of the people that has power, I found myself under "that" 20% when I arrived to Veterans Memorial in Houston from Dallas yesterday, luckily no damage was done, just some fence damage and maybe some twigs but that's about as much of damage I found where I live. screw Dallas it sucks just as it's players, H-Town FTW!

The MC Clusky

Smash Lord
3DS FC
0404-6991-4531
Hey if anyone has evacuated from Houston and is making an extended stay in San Antonio come to my tournament!

It's got Melee and Brawl and Soul Calibur IV and cookies and ten different kinds of awesome.

CluelessBTD

Smash Ace
Wow, that really sucks about the power. I believe they said some places could take up to four weeks to get power back up. Hopefully, you'll get yours back sooner. And UH is DUMB. Seriously, they should just cancel classes until Tuesday, since most places are doing that anyways. I'm sorry, but I think getting your affairs in order are a lot more important than starting classes up ASAP.

I hope Stiltz is alright. Baytown is still without water and power, so they got ***** pretty bad. :(
I talked to Stiltz just after the hurricane and he said he had power throughout the whole thing. I didn't though, sadly. He was on the lucky side of B-town.

Gnes

Smash Master
seriously dont complain...i still dont have power...i have to be stuffed in my cuz's house until we get it...however it is fun so no complaints for me...

gunterrsmash01

Smash Champion
Quit Johning, Ozz. You got your power back, there's still a hell of a lot people who don't have power. Hell, my house still doesn't have power, but I had to GTFO back to UH. Quit you *****ing and STFU.

i wasnt ****ing complaining? wtf is wrong with you guys? all i said was i found it weird that someone in BAYTOWN (A PLACE THAT GOT HIT HARD) didnt lose power. Get it? good. stop taking everything i say and saying its a john. infact, i already ADMITTED that i got lucky in this Hurricane.

this is the second time you PMS'd over something i said tallman, the first time being a JOKE. y so srs?

again, i said i found it weird that a person living in baytown didn't lose power, i thought baytown got compeley wiped out so i found it WEIRD that stiltz didnt lose power. put on your ****ing glasses next time you read a post of mine....

M

MyTime123

my hezzy in baytown is still outa power! my windows got blown out!! other than that and a big tree falling everythings pretty kewl. lots of flooding around town though. and no water or gas stations open. about 100 million nigglets were at mcdonalds in line. Stiltz hit me up on my bros cell if u see this.

KRDsonic

Smash Master
Finally I'm somewhere where I can relax! Home! At the last minute my mom decided to drive us to my grandma's house before the hurricane hit, and her house is only an hour north of ours. I think we left at 6:00 in the morning on friday. Anyways, WE HAVE POWER AT MY HOUSE! AND WATER! I love that, because there was no power or running water at my grandma's house, and it was miserable there. We just got home yesterday, and my mom's boss expected my mom to GO TO WORK AT DOWNTOWN, and she works in one of the buildings RIGHT NEXT TO THE CHASE BUILDING THAT HAD THE WINDOWS SHATTERED. My mom didn't go in yesterday though, we had too much cleanup at home to do, she had to go in to work today though. Too bad our phone line at home won't work, which also means no internet, but whatever, I don't care. I'm at JS's house right now, and he has internet, so I'm using his right now. We did have 5 seconds of internet at home though somehow, I'm not sure why or how, but in those 5 seconds, since my Wii was on, I got replay data from Hylian xD.

Oh yeah, I got bit by a bunch of ants while carrying out fallen branches and stuff to the front yard, then I burned my left hand while washing dishes <.< but hey, I got to use WATER! Man I missed water so much.

I was so bored at my grandma's house, though, that I actually convinced myself that Tails Doll was real just to have a source of entertainment...

fallenangemon0

Smash Journeyman
Why oh why is Laserlock banned?

Its only purpose is to punish those who miss an airdodge or tech. I cant even begin to list the amount of ways it is avoidable.

What about the IC chainthrow where you throw > Fair > Throw > Fair ?

I couldn't understand what you meant by the bowser/ganon suicide move ban.

Did you mean if Boozer or Ganny Side B FTW ... They win?

And yeah I hope you all are doing ok out there :(

Top Bottom