• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Hotdog On My Bun II: Grill and Smash (Granville, Ohio) [July?]

GoadMoose

Smash Journeyman
Might go. Might be able to bring brawl and a tv, but a definite no for the wii. Dunno if I want to drive two hours for a tourney. I still suck.
Dude this is the perfect place to get better. Idk if the driving/money are an issue with you, but coming to tournies like this is going to improve your game, I know it did for me. I hope you go if you don't have exams to worry about :O

PeppyWil

Smash Ace
Female this is the perfect place to get better. Idk if the driving/money are an issue with you, but coming to tournies like this is going to improve your game, I know it did for me. I hope you go if you don't have exams to worry about :O
Fix'd kthnx

Also OH SWEET ANOTHER TOURNEY

Might be able to come to this. Put me down as a maybe. If I do, I'll bring mah TV.

Looking foward to playing Crunch. Been working on grab release tricks for a month now... ;)

PeppyWil

Smash Ace
Oh, my bad =/
'S all good.

Also, I noticed that TFF is from Huber Heights, so now that there's someone else from my area I've changed my magical mystery location to something that I can finally represent. I think. Not sure if there's anyone else here, or if it's just me and her. Ah, oh well. =/

Gonna go check my Track schedule to see if I have something on May 9th. Probably not, the season never runs that late. Be back in a sec for an edit/update on my status...

EDIT: Nothin' goin' on that day, looks all clear for take off. ^_^

Now I just have to convince my mom to drive me. Wa wa wee wa.

Anyone know how long the drive is from around here? TFF said 2 hours... yikes. Hope that's completely wrong and it's much shorter. Also, what part of Ohio is this? I got no clue, here. =/

PeppyWil

Smash Ace
Thanks, Kat0n. Put it into Mapquest.

Total Estimated Time: 1 hour 43 minutes
Total Estimated Distance: 98.69 miles

X_X

My mom is never going to agree to drive me there, come back, drive there to pick me up, and come back. Looks like young Sir Wilbur is in need of a ride, here. Anyone willing to help a kid out? X_X

GoadMoose

Smash Journeyman
Anyone willing to help a kid out? X_X
Ehh I would but Huber Heights is about an hour away from Cbus in the opposite direction according to google maps.. I don't wanna volunteer other people to do it but it was about 20 mins from Springfield so maybe they could get you/your mom could drive to Springfield and you'd go with them.

PeppyWil

Smash Ace
Ehh I would but Huber Heights is about an hour away from Cbus in the opposite direction according to google maps.. I don't wanna volunteer other people to do it but it was about 20 mins from Springfield so maybe they could get you/your mom could drive to Springfield and you'd go with them.
It's cool, wouldn't ask you guys to come all the way out here, anyway. That'd be sillyness.

If Springfield has an open spot, my rapidly aging mother would have no problem getting me there for the rest of the ride. If they have no spots left.... crap. >_<

PeppyWil

Smash Ace
springfield will be here I will let you know soon on a ride slot peppy
Thank ya very much, Mister Nope. I'll chip in for gas, if that matters at all. Or I could pay for it in full. Whatever floats your boat. >_>

EDIT: Or I could pay for some peeps' venue fees... lol parents' money.

TheKiest

Smash Champion
NJ is very smelly.

Also, I would like to help/run the bracket at this one like I did many mid-ohio tournes before. I need some practice for the next Athens one.

T-800

Smash Apprentice
Count T-800 and a number of OUGA members as a 90% probably.

Hence

Smash Ace
I have no idea if Pdiamond and Baro (the rest of Plain City) are coming.
Count me in though.

Shiranui117

Smash Cadet
NNID
Shiranui117
I MAY be able to go, gotta talk it over with my folks first. I'll be doubling with PeppyWil if I do go.

capemkills

Smash Journeyman
Can't wait for this, i hope a few people that have showed up to other area tournies and our house tounries show up to this...

that goes for you ITT, get ur normal carload and get ur *** downhere

as for the rest of you, see you guys the 9th!

capemkills

Smash Journeyman
Thank ya very much, Mister Nope. I'll chip in for gas, if that matters at all. Or I could pay for it in full. Whatever floats your boat. >_>

EDIT: Or I could pay for some peeps' venue fees... lol parents' money.
you pay my venue, and entries for both doubles and singles and ill give you a piggy back ride there :laugh::laugh:,

seriously tho, if we have a ride slot open for the car from springfield i dont see a reason why we couldnt take you. ill try to talk to our crew about it tonight and have nope or myself post with an update on ur ride. no need to pay anyones venue or anything lol...just chipping in for gas will be greatly appreciated. :)

ArgentStew

Smash Lord
It may just be me from the area, capem... I'm 99% sure that ITT and his carload are going east that weekend... :/

KAT0N

Smash Apprentice
This is shaping up to be a good local. I still need to hear from AZ, Dayton, Cinci and God Kais...

I got some PMing to do.

KAT0N

Smash Apprentice
Springfield is getting top 5 at this............. and theres nothing anyone can do about it
I'm taking this and WaB2 for sure.

I have a secret weapon.

So does The Jerk.

Oh and I want MMs in Melty Blood. I plan on making some money this way. I'll be bringing my PC for tio anyways so it will be there. Bring XBOX controller/USB Pad/USB Arcade stick if you want to forfeit your money to me in a dual of combos. (This means you Cake and Nope!)

Flawless Fan

Smash Hero
Well, I'm likely to be in a good mood for a long while now. If I can convince my mom to let me drive out to Columbus I'll try to make it. Most likely she won't let me unless someone else is also with me in the car. Springfield's the farthest I've driven out on my own.

Anyone else in/near the Huber Heights area, I might be able to provide a ride. I can fit up to three other people, comfortably.

PeppyWil

Smash Ace
you pay my venue, and entries for both doubles and singles and ill give you a piggy back ride there :laugh::laugh:,

seriously tho, if we have a ride slot open for the car from springfield i dont see a reason why we couldnt take you. ill try to talk to our crew about it tonight and have nope or myself post with an update on ur ride. no need to pay anyones venue or anything lol...just chipping in for gas will be greatly appreciated. :)
Thank you very much, Mr. Capem. =D

Also, LOL @ piggy back ride. A MK player giving an Ike player a piggy back ride? That MAY be illegal. XD

Anyway, if you guys are full and can't manage, I GUESS I could try getting a ride with TFF, if she can end up going. If neither of those work, I'll have to run there... Cross Country training's gonna pay off, for sure. X_X

Top Bottom