• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Hotdog On My Bun II: Grill and Smash (Granville, Ohio) [July?]

ArgentStew

Smash Lord
I didn't say I wouldn't try to make it... But paper + project + finals kinda makes it hard... Give me a break... :p

Edit: If I come, I can bring my TV if needed...

CRUNCH

Smash Cadet
Fix'd kthnx

Also OH SWEET ANOTHER TOURNEY

Might be able to come to this. Put me down as a maybe. If I do, I'll bring mah TV.

Looking foward to playing Crunch. Been working on grab release tricks for a month now... ;)
WARIO DISCRIMINATION!

I should be able to bring a full setup, TV and all. I'm stoked for this... First tourney where we're bringing new people from UA.

...and thanks Katon for putting my name in all caps in the attendance listing, that's how people are supposed to spell CRUNCH :p

PeppyWil

Smash Ace
WARIO DISCRIMINATION!

I should be able to bring a full setup, TV and all. I'm stoked for this... First tourney where we're bringing new people from UA.

...and thanks Katon for putting my name in all caps in the attendance listing, that's how people are supposed to spell CRUNCH :p
In fairness, I probably won't be able to grab you at all, so have no fear. XD

Nope

Smash Lord
I will if no one else from Springfield is going to make it (which is extremely unlikely sorry)
Lou is my normal partner and if he was absent fellow springfielders would follow in

ArgentStew

Smash Lord
Seeing how much work I have to do in the next couple weeks for school, I don't think I'm gonna make it to this... Sorry...

Besides the point, Wings and Brew (along with every other tourney I've been to since C4) is showing me that I might be better off catching up on my sleep... :/

Flawless Fan

Smash Hero
Can't go. Mom thinks Cbus is too far away to drive even though I'm 18 and a great driver.
And I'm "gonna be getting a lot of homework next week"
>:l

CRUNCH

Smash Cadet
Sigh... I just found out Whaleit won't be able to make it. And there's a good chance that Reliten won't make it either, but don't take him off the list yet.

Sorry... Hopefully we can get them to WaBIII.

Hence

Smash Ace
Sigh... I just found out Whaleit won't be able to make it. And there's a good chance that Reliten won't make it either, but don't take him off the list yet.

Sorry... Hopefully we can get them to WaBIII.
Crunch, please MM me if we don't play in pools.
For god's sake, the Wario boards are getting on my nerves. :mad:

capemkills

Smash Journeyman
katon..you should start considering wakka and sin springfield instead of springfield 2.

We realized that we will be even more feared if we joined...muhahahahah

Springfield now consists of...

Cake (if he can ever wake up and make it to a tourney)
Nope
Capem
Fonz
Champ
Sin
Wakka
Lou

Hence

Smash Ace
Yea Hence I also want a rematch MM. WAB was a fluke:)
A ZSS who's spacing properly should never lose to a Game and Watch. You're much better off picking Diddy Kong against me if you know how to use him. G&W is one of the few offline matchups that I know.
I know Game and Watch loves Rainbow Cruise, but taking ZSS to Rainbow Cruise is like taking Falco to Japes, honestly.

Plasma Wire and U-Smash beat your Down Air.
If you miss a D-Air, you're likely going to either eat 38% or die.
Also, I love when I'm hit by Turtle because I can easily SDI out and punish. :D

Here's a video of my favorite ZSS from Maine against OBM.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cJNSza-RXxU&fmt=18

Compared to ZSS vs. Diddy.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YM-Y3IeNpSs&fmt=18

Lol MM then?
I hope you know that even Kirby gets destroyed by ZSS.

$5 MM? ;3

Edit: Oh, I just realized that you likely meant Jigglypuff dittos. Correct me if I'm wrong.

Top Bottom