• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Hotdog On My Bun II: Grill and Smash (Granville, Ohio) [July?]

Framerate

Smash Lord
I think Kiester means Pops came in third for singles. He did play wario, maybe that's where the confusion comes in...

TheKiest

Smash Champion
Lets's See some results!!!

I just finsihed going through the vids from Wings and Brew 2...

Doubles for this tourne might be going up tonight.

lou4222

Smash Lord
June is looking packed already. The championships are the 20 and we are having the house tourney on the 27th. It would be good to leave the weekend before the circuit event open. I know Springfield wants that weekend off.

July is looking better at this point.

PeppyWil

Smash Ace
June is looking packed already. The championships are the 20 and we are having the house tourney on the 27th. It would be good to leave the weekend before the circuit event open. I know Springfield wants that weekend off.

July is looking better at this point.
Make it late July, please. I turn 16 in July. No more driving issues, WOOT!

PeppyWil

Smash Ace
!

You should have a smash Sweet 16 O.o
Huber Smash Tournament the weekend of mah birthday?

*looks at a calender*

NVM, that would be Independance day. No way am I having a tourney on a holiday. Next weekend?

*looks at a calender* July 11th, anybody? I'll check around for other tourneys on that day... circuit events happening around that time? I've already downloaded tio, and have two setups at my house, + whatever the Huber locals can bring me, + Some of my other TVs. The upstairs of my house is easily big enough to host a tourney, and I have a setup specifically for SSB64 (<3). Not to mention my insanely conservative Christian parents don't like gambling, so it'll be cheap as hell. This... could actually happen. I'll look into it. O_O

Nope

Smash Lord
anything but june 27th or the 20th as those are both springfield events (20th is champs and 27th is house tourney)

Overswarm

is laughing at you
You coming up Friday? OUGA's side events are the best ever, seriously. You guys need to head up friday.

TheKiest

Smash Champion
Should have been there Capem....

Well depending on when this is in July, I may not be able to make it due to either Cedar Point/helping my brother move/whoknowswhat johns!

I'll know for sure when a date is confirmed.

Top Bottom