• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Hot Dickings! Jan 30th - 31st! 2010, STL MO. BONUS POT (1/24/10 with LIVESTREAM)

Cook

Smash Master
I think JLO Steeler is way hotter than Hunger.

Not that JLO isn't really hot, but Steeler is exotic.

Legan

Smash Lord
Seriously....

WHO THE **** IS CUPS????

That sounds like a dumb fawckin' name to me. And don't anyone cite my name as an equally dumb name, because I didn't know when I chose it and I don't actually go by it.

Get at me, CUPS.
Good thing we got Nicole here to insult every person we invite to this tourney. Good thing they all know nicole so they wont take it the wrong way....oh wait.

~GregDang!~

Smash Master
Seriously....

WHO THE **** IS CUPS????

That sounds like a dumb fawckin' name to me. And don't anyone cite my name as an equally dumb name, because I didn't know when I chose it and I don't actually go by it.

Get at me, CUPS.
I'm calling you IronBoots the next time at a tourney. :laugh:

Nicole

Smash Champion
Good thing we got Nicole here to insult every person we invite to this tourney. Good thing they all know nicole so they wont take it the wrong way....oh wait.
LOLOLOL, so that's like 2 people, am I right? Don't get it twisted, let me set it straight for you.

It sure is a good thing we got Nicole, who spammed everyone's social thread she thought might have any interest in coming to this. Let's not forget that Nicole wanted this to be a big, bombass tournament (the kind that Legan likes to go to) and took the responsibility to advertise to Kentucky, Ohio, Oklahoma, Illinois, and Indiana. I believe it was Will that advertised to IA and KS, so I'm not really sure that "WE" did anything at all. I think, therefore, that I might have room to "insult" Cups, the ONE person you've attracted to this tournament so far.

Get at me, Corey.

Cups, if you're butthurt by my message, it was a joke (OBVIOUSLY).

gantrain05

Smash Master
nicole your just such a mean spiritied person, and thats why you get **** done i suppose. i have a feeling we are gonna be playing in brackets at this tourny so prepare for peach dittos once again!

Cook

Smash Master
I talked about how great the name "Cups" is. And I had a dream about you, Cups. Come meet me.

Nicole

Smash Champion
nicole your just such a mean spiritied person, and thats why you get **** done i suppose. i have a feeling we are gonna be playing in brackets at this tourny so prepare for peach dittos once again!
Psh, if we have to play each other, I'm going MK.

Legan

Smash Lord
LOLOLOL, so that's like 2 people, am I right? Don't get it twisted, let me set it straight for you.

It sure is a good thing we got Nicole, who spammed everyone's social thread she thought might have any interest in coming to this. Let's not forget that Nicole wanted this to be a big, bombass tournament (the kind that Legan likes to go to) and took the responsibility to advertise to Kentucky, Ohio, Oklahoma, Illinois, and Indiana. I believe it was Will that advertised to IA and KS, so I'm not really sure that "WE" did anything at all. I think, therefore, that I might have room to "insult" Cups, the ONE person you've attracted to this tournament so far.

Get at me, Corey.

Cups, if you're butthurt by my message, it was a joke (OBVIOUSLY).
Im sorry Nicole your 100% correct without your bombass, Stupid phat, ONE OF A KIND Copy & paste skills I dont think we could have done it without you, Sadly Ive been doing advertising for this before you even knew it existed.

Ive given Rauleen more support for this tournament than anyone else you have no idea so get the **** OUT. I could be really honest but I wont because its a little mean spirited but Im just pointing out that not everyone knows you and your great sense of humor so just kind of chill on the random insults.

Stay Down Nicole.

The Milk Monster

Smash Champion
Legan usually is pretty much the selling factor for tourneys.

"Oh a tourney, iunno, I might be busy."
"Oh Legan is going, and he's BLACK you say? I can make time now."

/dickride

Get at me.

Trent

Smash Champion
NOONE ADVERTISED TO NEBRASKA!!

But that's okay, we're like the lost cousin of Iowa who creeps their thread anyhow.

MetalMusicMan

Sleepwalk our lives away.
lol Milk.

Yeah I told Iowa and Wichita cause them's my buttsexin' buddies. ^_^

And whatevs, you all know that my leet graphix are better than any sexy old black link main or hot chic peach main any day, OOHHHHHHHHHH!!!!

"Get at me", I believe is the phrase?

lawl jay kay hugs and kisses everyone :)

Ripple

ᗣᗣᗣᗣ ᗧ·····•·····
I guess you forgot that St Louis Melee crew will be there as well.
legan, you forget that only low tier place well in the midwest. therefore, springfield wins.

btw I main Roy not DK anymore

Radium88

Smash Lord
legan, you forget that only low tier place well in the midwest. therefore, springfield wins.

btw I main Roy not DK anymore
...wut?.... what about in brawl?

We need more set ups. :(
THIS!

It's not that bad, really! It's just... the entire state of Iowa... :( CAN YOU EVER FORGIVE ME?!!??!?!! THEY'RE JUST SO LOVABLE!!!!!! <3 <3 <3

I just... I need an "open" relationship... cause I'm a big fat slutt and whatnot... you understand, right?
We need more lovin like this in the thread.

Top Bottom