• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Hot Dickings! Jan 30th - 31st! 2010, STL MO. BONUS POT (1/24/10 with LIVESTREAM)

Ripple

ᗣᗣᗣᗣ ᗧ·····•·····
...wut?.... what about in brawl?

THIS!

I'm trying out PT as a main right now. that why I said I'm going all PT at this tourney. I want to see if I can pull through with him. but If I get destroyed, then back to DK for sure

I can bring a set up probably also.

gantrain05

Smash Master
I'm trying out PT as a main right now. that why I said I'm going all PT at this tourney. I want to see if I can pull through with him. but If I get destroyed, then back to DK for sure

PT is legit, i've actually been using him alot lately, definately one of my secondaries.

_OraNoS_

Smash Ace

copycat! (but we need to play soon)

I'm hoping to make this for both games, maybe only 1. At least it looks possible to run into some Iowans that I've met before :D

tdk_samurai is not affiliated with the smashers from Springfield, Illinois or Team IOWA now or ever (he sucks and is a noob @ life)

Radium88

Smash Lord
:D

Would the whole Team IOWA be up for doing a large crew battle together or one part against the other? It'll be cool to introduce some members.

Also, I'll probably need a teammate (for both?)
Lol, Team IOWA vs Iowa?!?!
Haha, epic. And IL, how many do you think will be coming for melee? I have some people wondering what the turnout will be like because they'll be coming from WI and most of the crew are for melee!

I said this earlier, but I'll bringing a setup.
yayy!! Thank you thank you.

Lixivium

Smash Champion
Stl vs. Springfield crew battle maybe? We never did get to do that at TIMS

Ripple

ᗣᗣᗣᗣ ᗧ·····•·····
if crew battles happen me vs. legan is a must happen. (as usual, since everyone loves us playing each other)

lets see

spfld=
me
chewyy
oranos
tomacawk ?
samurai ?

st. louis=
legan
dark. atma
lixivium
blackpanther
others i don't know x 2-3

Ripple

ᗣᗣᗣᗣ ᗧ·····•·····
No one has answered me on what crew I'd be in. :(

you should wait to see who shows up in case there is a crew with 1 short or 1 extra. but you can be on ours for the moment

gantrain05

Smash Master
gantrain, you won't have to worry about it after our MM. Im dropping toonlink. He sucks
noooo don't drop toon link! you actually make it fun to watch little link, but just curious, if you ARE dropping him, then who are you picking up? and don't say MK lol.

Top Bottom